Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:51 pm
I slept a little bit myself knowing that the one sip I took was not enough to make me dizzy, but with Naruto around, I had time to relax. What more could I ask for as the pure silk sheet was over my body and I enjoyed the quietness and the fact that Chimcahr was sleeping on the bed as well. Best of all with it's fire tail going out when it sleeps makes things safe, than it hit me! Yuki could use Chimchar as a heater. The warm monkey slept on my belly all curled up as Everest was staring to wake and saw that Raiku was not feeling well and went to go get him a cool rag and some water.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 pm
For being a child to Raiku Everest knew when somthing had to be done from everything she had read, being a medical ninja was what she wanted to do but as well she was raised in a calming home creating the kind heart she tried to show all the time with helping out and tending even the smallest cuts Nasagah would get from training. Since the realm switch he had finally started to come around a little more as his body recovered and mobility was much better as he started to try and help out his sister but was turned down being shoved back into his room to rest up since she showed her maturity well. Raiku woke up a little to see the sun come in which was a great thing at times but with his hangover coming on it was like torture to be near any bright light or up so fast, the cooling rag on his head felt nice but didnt see Senente anywhere from his sight, but only a streak of yellow from Everest's home apron running back and forth as she got some things done before Senente would get up. Once it became close to ten in the morning Yuki made her on cue cries and was picked up by Naruto almost spooking himself knocking his head on the dresser getting up but managed to still scurry up to her nursery and pick her up but slid on a blankie crashing making her cry even more. Senente woke from the chaos but it was quiet as he saw him pick her up a second and keep her still and laughing, which was what she liked to see. When she came down to see Raiku on the couch still a little red in the cheeks but doing his best to sleep the rest off as it became noon, he mumbled in his sleep and she knew that he had learned a lesson from having a little too much fun.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 pm
As the day pressed on, he was getting rested, and I made a light lunch for him of some ramen, but saw Naruto trying to get it, and I grabbed a news paper and hit his hand. It was a light ramen that was able to soothe the stomach and calm him down a little. I was having Yuki in her swing as Naruto was playing with her and I just smiled as she giggled.

A mother seeing her baby happy, made the house hold happy, unless the husband was sick, and i was trying to keep the fort down and quiet so Raiku could rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm
Senente tried to do her daily chores around the house and keep everything as they should but as much as every other family would be to see Raiku incapacitated it was a little tough, he was a major peg in their daily life and the sudden change was different. Raiku was getting better as the toxins were going through his system and by the next few hours his speech was a little better and he could talk in complete sentences.
"Everything is like a complete blur or something...I remember going to the club and dancing but saw some colorful drinks and....I cant remember a thing after that. Now I'n dealing with coming back to life like normal."
Senente was in the livingroom as he went to hug her fr helping and tried to come back to helping but she was persistent on helping him more and ended up making him stay on the couch till the day passed a bit more. Though he wanted to come back to help he was glad that the night was done and his stupidity of drinking to the max was enough to put the lesson of responsibility back in check, since they have children now the time of getting drunk and being childish was long gone as soon as they came into their lives. If they were to do that sort of lifestyle then the children would think that it was alright and cause more problems later on, but they were smarter than that.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:16 am
I had never seen Raiku do that before with my home made Sake and sighed as the moon was high in the sky and was a bright pale blue.
"I won't forget the time I took Cyrus down.....the night of the blood moon." I sighed and began to think about it when it all happened.

It was along day for me as Raiku was in the shower and I was reading a book when I looked at the moon and saw the blood red color to it and knew that it was a bad signal and ran up to my room, what is now Yuki's room, and grabbed my bow and arrows. I went to the water to where the blood moon was shining and saw that there was a porthole and Raiku caught up with me.
"Some thing is wrong, I just know it." I said to him with a nod.
"Do what you must, but, Senente?" He began with me turning around.
"Yeah?"
"Nothing." I looked at his flush red face, but shrugged it off as I went into the tide pool and disappeared.

Yuki's laughter woke me from my daze and I saw Naruto stacking blocks into a pyramid and Yuki would swing back and kick them over with her cute laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:00 pm
To remember that days a few times in her life was neither a good or bad time since the feeling was neutral each time from the fact if Senente didnt do what she did those years ago then things would be different for not just the Shadowlands but as well as Earth since it had been threatened before by the Shadowlands once before.
When King Cyrus was around in his prime he had made Earth something in his eyes when he had seen it as a good source of instant slaves to toil for his own good and cause agony and pain to another source of life besides the people of the Shadowlands, but alas that dream of tyrancy never happened once the Blood Assasion came that night and changed the reign for a good time till his daughter took on her sinister persona and stopped her then. Before Senente went into the tidepool that was the clue there that he had some feeling for her and that was what blossemed into what they were now, married and with a family though some tough and magic based times come but as a team they managed to keep a good link.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:50 pm
I looked over to see the little game they were playing, I looked over Yuki and saw Kuroi grabbing the back of the swing so she can kick the blocks and it was just a cute game. I went back in the living room and saw Raiku and knew that at the time it was, the spinning room and blurred vision was calming down.

"Well, we had fun in the night that we will never have again." He sighed as he blew into the hot tea. His head was pounding and I just nodded. I rubbed his back and knew I had to comfort him.
"Next time, we're going to a movie or something." He groaned.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 pm
Raiku knew that her idea was probably the best once since if thats how he got with a few small drinks, it wasnt a place to be back anymore since he was paying the price right now. Though the worse part of it was over there was still the head banging throbbing that was lingering and he was glad to have a wife that actually wanted to lend him a hand with most other couples that would simply leave their partner alone to let it out on its own, which wasnt the best things tilllater at night but the Hatchi's were different being a team.
Nasagah finally was able to come out of his room for being isolated for almost a couple weeks but not as happy having his sister chip away from the crusty shell he was in from the herbal lotion and from how pink his skin was it was apparent she was either not friendly with him or he was being stubborn and tried to move as she peeled, on the bright side he was back on his feet and for Senente he actually smelled proper than the normal boy scent he loved to carry like his father would do, so in a way she was glad he was clean as a daisy.
For the rest of the day it was very calm and quiet sonce in a way he had a in home nanny with them with Naruto playing big brother very well and Yuki was lapping it all up as bouncy as ever walking from the wall in the livingroom all the way to him, even Kurai looked on at the amusement and didnt mind she was getting close to his tail as he twitched it to the other side.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:55 pm
I was happy that Kuroi respected the rules of no shoes past the door and looking at his feet, we saw padding like that of a cat's or any other four legged animal. I looked over at Raiku and he scooted me one of Skitty's toys and I picked it up and poked his pad with it, I was his tail brush the floor.

I did it again and this time he moved his foot. It was funny. I poked his other foot and he glared at me, but I was having too much fun as he turned around and tried to bite me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:16 pm
Like most dogs it was a warning bite but Kurai had made look like he was really going to do it but Senente was more quicker to pull her hand away, the loud sound of Kuraqi's growl spooked Yuki to jump and look around wildly seeing what was happening and started to change her face as it looked like when she was about to wail, it wasnt too long till it went quiet for a second then all hell broke loose as Kurai tried toflee from Raiku's wrath that wasnt too long with his head like a carasol and had him get away for the time being but looked at Senente since she looked scared. She was but mostly at the fact he would even dare to try and bite not even Fang bothered to try a stunt like that but then again a game of tease could always go too far if played wrong but luckly for Raiku she didnt have a single bite mark.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 pm
It was only a little while with a battle with newspaper and as for Kuroi, he was outside like a bad dog and huffed deeply knowing that he should have known better to attack a human on a temptation.

Inside I was trying to stop Yuki from crying after my slight scream and as for Raiku, he was down for the count once again to sleep off the rest of his head ache and I put a cool rag on him so he could wake up and be ready for the family.
"Soon it will be over." I whispered as I stroked some of his bangs and dew the curtains shut for the rest of the day  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:22 am
Raiku was slowly coming back to his regular routine with a few side things happening in the process like sensitivity to light and sounds that even have little Yuki on his lap was a tourture when she cooed right by him and was louder to him than normal, though he took it the throbbing was a pain to deal with but at least his lesson was etched in his head and the drinking was going to be a minimum only for special occassions or if it was an outing it would inly be very small. To have another situation like that happen again would be a disaster with either him being an idiot once again or for the first time Senente being the drunk one and not sure what would happen but in a bright note none of them were going to find out and go past that limit, they had decided for the sake of themselves and the influence of the children to do such an activity wasnt allowed in the house. With Raiku out again and Yuki stopped of crying Kurai was watching through the window on the post of all things where Fang would go when he was bad but this for him was degrading on his part, a great kitsune spirit that was one to cause fear to the living in his vessal was downgraded wo being a dog on earth that would be punished with the post or newspaper if he was bad or did what he did to Senente not to long ago. So now he was sitting in the yard literally hanging on a collar rope trying his best to tolerate.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 am
As he began to move around a bit the dizziness was fading out of him and he was walking about the house picking up a few things here and there up in the kid's room, mainly Yuki's with the laundry and he came down and put it at the end of the hall way on top of the others. The baskets all together were almost as tall as me. Yuki's, next was Everest, than Nasagah, Raiku's mine. I had to sort them out, and make sure that none of the clothes mixed, and all that. It was ridiculous, but Everest on the other hand was willing to help as she would take the folded up to the right rooms.

When I was making dinner, I knew Raiku would want something that would make him eat it and eat it well and settle him down. Eating soup all day for him was harsh, so, as he saw my dicing up the tuna, a smile came to his face  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:04 pm
He was happy that things were coming back to normal and the tuna cubes were a keen clue on what was going to be on the dinner table, Senente was cooking away with a smile on her face as she could hear his footsteps coming into the kitchen.
"I can tell what the smell of tuna is for and well.....I dont have the hangover anymore so I can take a wild guess whats on the menu."
As Raiku came a little closer in the kitchen his smile had a glow seeing the ingrediants on the counter since he knew that tuna cassarole was made either on thursdays, occassions, or when something he did was a good thing and in his mind, getting off the hangover was a good deed in reason of the dish being made. Everest was finally getting the rest of the livingroom clean up watching Nasagah watch her clean which was a normal thing but instead she wasnt as peppy as she would normally be from nagging or whacking his feet off the table and he was feeling it, he only looked up for a second and went into ninja mode getting up as she stopped in her tracks. Everest was on her feet for almost two days and was neglecting her body making sure everything was on time and done, forgetting to feed herself or even drinking water to stay hydrated taking maybe a cup of tea or two but not much food and her body was failing as it started to shut down but Nasagah was there to help.
"You've done too much for a long time....all your gonna need is a tall glass of ice water, a rice ball with sesame seed, and a good nap. You took care of me so its my turn to return the favor for my sister."
Nasagah picked her up and went upstairs to put her in her bed but came back a minute later with a tray of what he said, pinching a bit of riceball to give her to gain strength for dinnertime later on.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:18 pm
Nasagah smiled as his sister ate a bit and heard the noodles were at the start of boiling as Raiku was helping me with the spices. It was easy alone, but, knowing that Raiku was helping made it more easy as i mixed the egg and spices in and Raiku had his arms around me as I was mixing them together and grabbed the tuna and pit in the bits.
"I just love how you make everything so perfect for us. How about I give you a day off tomorrow?" He asked. As normal, I do make plenty of left overs and I really didn't want to take a day off, but he would make me after all I did today.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games