Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:13 pm
As he felt his pillows, Nasagah felt Shiro kiss his forehead and with her touch, made the sheets soft as a cloud as he slept away. Before she left, Shiro put a Nova ring on his night stand and faded away in light.

He wakes the next morning sore from what happened and told me as I looked over at Raiku and he knew well that I had to stay home to take care of him. Raiku knew what lesson that I was working on and took my note book and left with Everest. Taking some time off for me was alright seeings that I did have a baby still and she might get sick, but I knew that Nasagah was hurt and needed my help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:34 pm
Raiku took off with Everest almost forgetting everything and having a piece of toast stuffed in his mouth just to get a bite in before the door, he wasnt the brightest to be up and atom but did his best with Senente giving a gemtle push. She knew that Nasagah had been through alot and needed to rest his body from the constant training and the events of entering another realm, let alone a realm of darkness since he had never done it before and his body went into overdrive and didnt no what to do. With careful hands she went up to his room with a bowl of rice porriage mixed with oranberry to give him a little nutriants lost from time and flavor at the same time, it was a little water downed to make it easy for him to chew and gently she placed her hand under his head to feed him.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:42 pm
As he ate, I fluffed his pillows and re adjusted his blanket. I know well from experience that if a person that was not comfortable they would not rest they way that the needed to and I was able to make him feel as secure and comfortable as possible and too Yuki down to the kitchen and placed her in the play pen in the kitchen as I began to make lunch and knew well that I had to go deliver it to Raiku and Everest for lunch, and I knew that I had to call Naruto and as I waited for the water to boil for the rice.

Before i knew it, he was there and I went to the school and smiled as I came into the room as Raiku was writing on the blackboard and put my finger to my lips to have my students not to tell him and placed the bento boxes on the desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:55 pm
For being the Aura Guardian and being able to sense a person in the room it wasnt his best thing as Senente scooted her way to his desk and placed the box on the desk without much of a noise, he continued on rambling on the difference between Nightshade and the cousin plant Occulatic revers, which was the nontoxic form of the same type of plant and could easily be mistaken as their deadly cousin and give the person a painful death......or so he wanted to make it to scare the children a little to pay attention and it was working. Once he was done he pranced his way to his desk and only to stop to see a familier shining black box smelling like a tasty and rarly made dish in their house, a hot pot dish of rice and spice seasoned meat and veggies.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:53 am
I walked out of the school knowing that I was able to sneak in and out without him noticing me and it just made me laugh as hard as i could as I was on the way home sitting on a Mantine as the waves brushed on the wings. The sun was high and the sea breeze was refreshing.

Once i was home, I thanked Naruto and went back up to replace Nasagah's rag and he looked at me.
"I know you hurt baby, but I'm going to draw you a hot bath and put in some oils to relax you." I whispered and left him to draw the bath and put Yuki down for her nap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:49 pm
It didnt take her too long to be sleeping with not even much of a fuss Senente laid her down and she was asleep and off Senente went into the bathroom to draw a bath, she knew that a few good root oils would do the trick to ease the body and make it so the patient was comfortable enough to drift to sleep yet Nasagah was a critical case with him so badly tramatized from the event that it was going to take some time to get his body to respond a little normal.
The basic mint and lavander oils were blended in the steaming water to make a soothing mix that had a strong but decent level smell that she knew would help but it just didnt feel like it was going to be strong enough, unless he was to take one every hour or so but the constant bathing would just be more stress on him and that wasnt what she wanted. Then came the though of something that was only used for the drastic measure and wrong calculation would mean disaster, back in the Shadowlands it was Nightshade that was the most seen plant of death but in smaller doses becomes more of a sleep agent used by village doctor throughout the land to help severly injured patient sleep or under go stitchings or wound care for soldiers and guards in battle.
Senente kept a small amount far from the children's reach and was thinking back and forth if it was a good idea or not to use a little of the leaf oils in the bath to knock him out for a good time to get the rest he needed desprately but to use such a deadly plant scared her thinking too much would just poison him into a coma and she didnt want to think about after that, however he was in pain and she knew that he needed to rest if he was going to get any better so this became a desperate time in her book. She turned the water off and went into the kitchen pulling out a small vial with black flakes of Nightshade leaves out from a hidden board going back and being as gentle possible shaking the bottle once as the dark flakes floated on the surface as their oils seeped into the water, she then led Nasagh step by step into the bath as he sumerged in the oil based bath.
The water to him was ver gemtle with a slightly spiced scent to it that calm his nerves pretty quickly, more than Senente expected as the mild dose of toxins went into his skin relaxing the muscles more enought for him to feel some relief. After an hour soaking in the bath he could feel like once he closed his eyes sleep would be instant as the oils did their job and once he got out in warm fresh clothe as soon as he hit the pillow it was lights out anf the face of relief was showing.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:34 pm
True, i know well that It was something i never do and use nightshade to get out infections after the oils dry up, but having my son soak in them was something beyond me. I was only worried on Raiku's reaction when i tell him about what I did. I was cleaning out the tub and as i got along the edge, I cut my finger, but ignored it and continued wiping it down, but the water made the oils stay and the nightshade going into my finger.

I went to read a book in the living room, but grew sleepy and soon fell asleep with my finger bleeding and the nightshade in my body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:06 pm
Just like her son being able to sleep peacefully Senente had surcome to the toxins and she herself was asleep heavily not able to hear much going on outside her mind, which was the case with her being a light sleeper and the smallest tap of the boards were enough to wake her up. Thanks to the Nightshade however it was like a sleeping potion and Senente was asleep being lucky the oils were in a small dose that it was a sleeping agent then an actual poison, but with her asleep she was unable to hear mich not even the cries of Yuki waking from her nap and wanted to eat something skipping her snack earlier. As much as she cried for her mother the help wasnt ever going to come with everyone else either in school and Senente asleep for a good few hours till the toxins wore off, even Kurai wasnt anywhere to be seen to hear her crying but each minute that passed it got worse to the point Yuki stopped crying and laid in her crib quiet.
Though she had stopped crying Fang shoot up from his bed sensing something wasnt right running around the lower part of the house whining since noone was coming to his call to look around, in the hall Senente had left a heater on in Yuki's room when she went to sleep but the drapes had swung from the breeze catching onto the hot surface and was starting to spark as a flame licked its way up the drape and to the ceiling slowly but filling the upper part with dense smoke as one wasnt sure what it was in her head while two were asleep, not knowing they were in serious danger.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:42 pm
As Raiku slowly made his way home, he saw Charizard standing looking up to the window if Yuki's room and made his way inside and up to the room seeing the smoke and panicked as he grabbed the curtain from the wall and threw it outside and grabbed Yuki and took her down stairs to see that I was no where around as well as Nasagah, fearing the worst, he ran back up and began to put out the fire with a couple of my Pokemon and went in our room and found me. He tried to wake me up knowing that he was angry that i was sleeping and he went over to me with his brow furrowed.
"Wake up!" He yelled, but there was nothing. He shook me and shook me to wake up.
Limp.
He saw a brown dried blood scratch on my finger and went into the bathroom and saw a small bottle with nightshade in it and went back to our room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 pm
His first impression of her was to have her up and ready for a good yelling but to see the clues around him from what had happened and his ego changed greatly, at first he was about to give her a huge issue and do worse but it changed seeing the small bottle.
"She had an accident.....I was about to smack her for the danger caused but it was all this plant's fault for the problem not her."
Raiku came back up to the room where Senente was in deep sleep and hugged her tight at the fact he was about to make something happen he would regret because of something he saw than to ask the questions. Since the smoke was dense he ended up opening up every window upstairs and move Senente and Nasagah downstairs as it air out and kepy Yuki in her Caterpie pack which was a first for him to wear and it was different.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:12 pm
Knowing that I was sleeping from the night shade mad him investigate the bathroom more as he saw a loose bolt on the bathtub and he sighed as he saw a small bit of flesh on it ant tightened it up in no time and he went back down to see that I was still sleeping and it was beginning to worry him as the day pressed on. He had no idea on how long I have been sleeping and knew that the day was at a close. He was stuck with the baby, but camped out in the living room with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 pm
The whole entire Mr.Mom thing was really hard on him not because he didnt know how to be a dad but having to tend to everything that Senente would do on a daily day from the kitchen work to laundry, to dinner making.....which wasnt the best of things so it was Everest's turn to take a turn on being a temo mom/wife fugure with cooking and tending to Nasagah. It was her thing to care for illness and injury and this was in a way a chance to learn her trade a little more if she was going to be an herb expert like Senente was and had to see how a patient react to different herbs and such and know the right dosages, with her mother down she had to make sure that things were going to go right, though Raiku did a fair share with his own work and with the baby but it was still different as the day went on he stood by Senente sometimes forgetting that he had other things to be done, but just wanted ti be sure she was going to be alright as soon as the Nightshade was out of her system from the cut as the skin was starting to scar a dark pink.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:00 am
As Everest made dinner for the three of them and as they were sitting down to eat, he sighed knowing that it was my recipe, to him, it didn't taste the same.
"Thanks Everest." She said and went into the living room and ate his dinner and as the night progressed, he began to think of herbs that counter Nightshade and went to look for it on the island. He was deep in the forest and found the shrine where his parents were and saw a small white flower on the plants and knelt down.
"What is a better way to counter the poison than with the relative. Perfect!" He said as he picked the flowers and took them back to boil them and make them into the oil form and threw in a few more herbs making it into a lotion and began to rub it into my arms and went over to Nasagah and began the same thing.
"Now we just wait." He said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:37 pm
He was the brightest when it came to herbs but thanks to Senente it was something that became a second nature trait to know a few good things with them. As well he knew a few traits from the Shadowlands since it was indeed in the scrolls of the Aura temple about the dark realm and the secrets of knowing how to tend to its plants and such, Nightshade was pretty much a toxin and with that every toxin could easily come out of the skin with the right blend of plants to fight off the toxin out of the body. Raiku's handmade lotion was slowly starting to take a toll as the pale green goopwas turning a slight brown, an indication that the tixins were staring to come out from the skin and be trapt in the lotion that he would wash off them once it became the right color and had dried. For the time being he waited with the girls as he was letting time go by till it became late afternoon.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 pm
He sent Everest to clean up in the downstairs bathroom instead seeings that he had to fix the metal part where it was into the wall. We had our bathroom different than before. The tub and shower was right in one with a door made out of plexiglass, painted blue with a clear top from the neck up. You had to step over the tub to get in though, and there was a small step before you would get to the floor. It will come in handy when Yuki begins to bathe herself. It was a good size bathroom and a real beautiful one.

It was evening when the lotion was crusted the shade of brown it needed to be and it was dry as a bone. I began to stir and sat up and looked at my arm to see the crusted brown and looked over to Nasagah as well to see him waking up and Raiku came in and sat next to me with a glass of water.
"Nasagah, go up to your room. I need to talk with mommy." He said and with out a question, he nodded and left.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games