Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:29 pm
LMcD
Ok, one more Q:
how do I "Quest For A Character?"
Is it like a little mini rp thing or something?

You create a thread for them with information about them, and then you wait until you get a character slot through one of the methods I listed. More information can be found here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:58 am
So how long does it usually take for a char profile to be accepted? I know this is not normal guild and stuff works differently, but I'm old fashion and like to know when i can Rp.  

LMcD

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:29 pm
LMcD
So how long does it usually take for a char profile to be accepted? I know this is not normal guild and stuff works differently, but I'm old fashion and like to know when i can Rp.

Remember you need get a character slot first through the means I outlined for you before. That can take anywhere from weeks to months depending on your activity, if you join events, and if you'd rather pay for a slot. We usually have announcements for them, which you can find here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:14 pm
I think this got overlooked b/c meta so reposting in hopes of answer ty~ C:

Sosiqui
... SO I JUST REMEMBERED Manyara lost her distortion crystal to a Hunter a while back like this summer nooooo ********> and I was wondering what effect that has on her, if one regenerated, i d e k please advise

Zoobey
still pickin on u sry sad

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:19 pm
Sosiqui

Sosiqui
... SO I JUST REMEMBERED Manyara lost her distortion crystal to a Hunter a while back like this summer nooooo ********> and I was wondering what effect that has on her, if one regenerated, i d e k please advise

Zoobey

It would mean she would not be able to get the distortion +1 battle bonus until she requested another one back from an npc or went om a quest to find one  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:59 pm
Any one to RP with me?  

LMcD

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:14 am
Hi Hi I have a few questions about some of the Open Classes!

In Beginner Healing 101 if you get a duplicate number do you just simply subtract that from your total?

And can the How to See and not Be Seen class with Ninja-san be done in a group? Or is it purely a solo class?

demon_pachabel
prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:59 pm
Sosiqui

Sosiqui

Zoobey

I THOUGHT I ANSWERED IT WTF DEJA VU. If she lost her distortion crystal she will have to get an NPC to get another one for her, in the meanwhile she will not be able to do distortion charges!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:09 am
Rikku Takanashi
Hi Hi I have a few questions about some of the Open Classes!

In Beginner Healing 101 if you get a duplicate number do you just simply subtract that from your total?

And can the How to See and not Be Seen class with Ninja-san be done in a group? Or is it purely a solo class?

demon_pachabel
prolixity

I haven't written group mechanics for the How Not To Be Seen class! It seems to me that not being seen in a group might be more difficult; I will see if I can tweak the mechanics a bit and add to it. For now, though, please treat it as a solo exercise.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:21 am
Rikku Takanashi

Negatory! The repeating numbers are only to be taken into account as a flavor text of how much stuff you used and having a repeating number does not effect the total of the numbers.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:51 am
Ah ok thankies ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:35 pm
Question about the Filming event right now

For Lighting, do you roll a dice for the points or do you just add the points according to the style of film?

zoobey

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:13 pm
Question about the 'Drider' subspecies.

I'm not sure if it's too fine of a line for the cosplay criteria. Yes, it was a race originating from D&D, but it's grown to be in various other RP's as a standard monstrous race. They have been sited in various Drow related books as well. If it is still not as solidly monstrous, I am content with having some sort of were-spider, rather than the bestial, darkness seeking, blood drinking, poisonous, web slinging cast offs.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:38 pm
The Ariadelle

I'm not sure if it's too fine of a line for the cosplay criteria. Yes, it was a race originating from D&D, but it's grown to be in various other RP's as a standard monstrous race. They have been sited in various Drow related books as well. If it is still not as solidly monstrous, I am content with having some sort of were-spider, rather than the bestial, darkness seeking, blood drinking, poisonous, web slinging cast offs.

its fine, just remember that you'll have to adapt aspects of them to suit the shop setting. often abilities, breeding, history won't fit ~ so you'll have to adjust the lore  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:43 pm
lizbot
The Ariadelle

its fine, just remember that you'll have to adapt aspects of them to suit the shop setting. often abilities, breeding, history won't fit ~ so you'll have to adjust the lore

Understood. I've been thinking of a way to just 'lost in time, left in the dark' history sort of idea, since there really are so many different variants, and it'd just be easier. Thanks for clarifying it though, I was nervous when I submitted it, just in case it was a problem.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games