Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm
The Blessed Academy

This is your principal, Zabazor, sending out a minor concern. We have been having many students play hooky this year, and I am afraid that many of you are not going to graduate this summer. No worries, we have decided to continue our fine educational institution into the summer months. Yes you heard me correctly, our summer sessions are now starting.

Due to some funding issues we only have three Classes running, Tools for Change, Greek Mythology, and our NEW class Japanese. At the moment that means that you do not have many choices to how you plan on getting your Blessed Credits, but we plan on changing that right now. Young students of Blessed Be, how many of you have skills that you think others envy, or desire? Who here has some knowledge that they wish to share with the world? The doors are open. We are currently accepting Teacher Applications right now. All you have to do is think up some brainy class idea like Spell Making, Crafty Recycling, Divination, Talisman/Charm Creation, Spanish/French/Japanese, Plant Care, Gardening 101, Composting, Art Lessons, Home Remedies, Herbal Therapy, Aroma Therapy, Massage Therapy, Crystal Therapy, Herb Lore, [Blank] Lore, [Blank] Mythology, Astral Projection, Meditation, Ghost Hunting, Cleansing, Protection Spells, Baking, Cooking, Sewing, Knitting, Creative Writing, Poetry, Pagans of the World, Gods and Goddesses, Energy Manipulation, Tools of the Trade, Yoga, or what ever and read this Page. Or to make things simpler on your part, you can fill in this simple application right here, in this thread.

The Application
[b]- Your age:[/b]
[b]- What level you are at in school, if you're still in school:[/b]
[b]- What do you wish to teach:[/b]
[b]- Please write a brief Class Synopsis, What you class is about.[/b]
[b]- How are you experience for this topic:[/b]
[b]- How often do you wish to make lessons/assignments/discussions:[/b]
[b]- How much time can you put into your class a week:[/b]
[b]- How much do you expect to be paid:[/b]

Summer Session Students

In our summer session we are planning on making our very first Graduation Wall of Fame. In order to make the Wall you will need to complete a number of Blessed Credits, which is posted in the Academy. Once you have survived the class until the summer ends, September, and are active enough in the class to meet my standards, I will add you name to this glorious list. There will also be awards given to the valedictorian and the saludictorian, along with a gold prize. Remember, you must remain active in the classroom to revive the credits.

With all of this I hope to see more students pass through this lovely school and learn how to pass in life.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 am
I wanna be a teacher!

- Your age: 13
- What level you are at in school, if you're still in school:8th
- What do you wish to teach: cooking
- Please write a brief Class Synopsis, What you class is about. My family has a lot of recipies, that were either handed down or randomly made, and I'd like to share them with you. But first, you need to know the difference between a whisk and a spatula. there wont be much work to turn in, so ask away and post between lessons so I know who gets a shiny sticker!
- How are you experience for this topic: I've been cooking since I was 7, and sofar everything I've made was good.
- How often do you wish to make lessons/assignments/discussions: I'll probably have a lesson/assignment once a week, possibly more or less depending on my students.
- How much time can you put into your class a week: I can always put hours of time into my classes, as I have no life outside of gaia, so students will have no reason for not passing.
- How much do you expect to be paid:I couldn't care less what I'm paid, and I'd be happy with 5g  

xXEmo Tori Bitesv--v

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:30 am
After tedious calculations, the results of the Summer Session have now been calculated. There were only two students that stuck with one class this summer. Those students are Sam Oaken Willow 17 and Silver Haruta. They both received 3 Blessed Credits this semester, and their names will be added to the Summer 2010 Graduation Hall of Fame. Check the memories sub forum for the thread (not there yet). The next semester is starting soon, the 21 of Sept. I hope everyone will be there for the start a another wonderful year, and a chance to win prizes and reach the status of valedictorian and salutatorian.  
The Memoirs - - [old threads, party scrapbooks, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games