Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bisexual Guild

Back to Guilds

For Bi's to hang out and not be discriminated against. 

Tags: Bisexual 

Reply The Bisexual Guild!
Should you flaunt your gay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AceOfDukes

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 pm
Its a good explanation of what NEVER to do.... In all honesty, be open (if possible) but don't show it off. Its not a badge of heroics, it's the way you are >_>...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:25 pm
phantom_of_the_insane
x_Fwesh
GigglyNinja
Aiden_The_Fallen_Angel_96
1bi-grl
Vodka for Asphyxiation

You'd never know I was bisexual unless you asked, haha.
i second that XD

i third that

Can you fourth something? If so, that's what I'm doing!

I fifth that. :3

WOAH!!!
hahah
6th

I seventh this :3  

Miss Improper

Bastets Blessing

Eloquent Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:10 pm
Miss Improper
phantom_of_the_insane
x_Fwesh
GigglyNinja

i third that

WOAH!!!
hahah
6th

I eighth this. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:54 pm
If I flaunted that I was bisexual, or even told anyone (IRL), I'd get kicked out of my school, lectured by everyone in my family, and probably lose all my friends. C: (I go to a Christian school, etc..)  

User_23831711

Wheezing Girl

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:52 pm
it sucks i went through that too but im out a high school now ..so its not so bad i mean i Still havent told my father im bi mum knows but hes very old skool so i figure A) its not really his business as i no longer live in his house.
B) some times flaunting your gay... just makes it worse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:43 pm
Sometimes I flaunt it but only to prove something.
Like once (actually many times but whatever) my bi friend was getting beaten up because hey, she was bi, and the guys weren't all, "We can't beat her up cuz she's a girl," they just went for it. So I wore a white jacket that I painted a rainbow on the front and BISEXUAL on the back in huge red letters. So they ignored her in favor of the new bisexual chick, and after me getting beaten up twice I kicked their butts and told them off. I was messed with for the rest of ever but I helped my buddy out and proclaimed proudly that I was bisexual and proud. wink  

Kaitlen_Pheonix

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 pm
thats kool that you stood up for your freind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:44 am
I second that but it f'ing sucks that you and your friend had to suffer that.  

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon
Crew

Kaitlen_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:26 am
TypeFace
I second that but it f'ing sucks that you and your friend had to suffer that.

It happens a lot where I come from and all you can do about it is deal with it or fight back. It's why I'm always so open about it, so that others can know that even though it's too dangerous to say, it's still okay to be bisexual. Or gay, whichever applies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:18 pm
Fragile Puppet
Miss Improper
phantom_of_the_insane
x_Fwesh
GigglyNinja

i third that

WOAH!!!
hahah
6th

I eighth this. xD

is it to old if i say i ninth this? biggrin  

decadekidz

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 am
I think you should be natural and true to yourself. I never liked anyone that tries too hard. If you want to be overly flamboyant because that is part of your personality than that is fine, but if you are just trying to overdo it in order to show how proud you are about being gay...that is a bit much in my opinion.

As for being bisexual and people not knowing until they ask you...it makes me wonder how maybe people I met that might not be straight. Usually I am good at figuring people out...not completely mind you. In any case, I kind of wish I can just ask people what orientation they are without worrying about them giving me a weird look and saying, "Of course I am straight! You actually think I was gay or something!?" Or something similar to that. I mean that just seems like it would make for an awkward situation most of the time. I suppose you could casually talk about opinions about bisexuality or something. Then someone might be like, "Oh I am totally bi." Maybe...haha

That was off topic...sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:21 pm
Kaitlen_Pheonix
Like once (actually many times but whatever) my bi friend was getting beaten up because hey, she was bi, and the guys weren't all, "We can't beat her up cuz she's a girl," they just went for it. So I wore a white jacket that I painted a rainbow on the front and BISEXUAL on the back in huge red letters. So they ignored her in favor of the new bisexual chick, and after me getting beaten up twice I kicked their butts and told them off. I was messed with for the rest of ever but I helped my buddy out and proclaimed proudly that I was bisexual and proud. wink

this made me happy :3 i wish i had a friend like you, i was once beaten up not because im bi, but because some guy in my town accused me of molesting him. everyone believed him and one night while we were all drinking they beat me up and everything. i realised that no one can be trusted in this lifetime, people are here to stab you in the back and deepen your wounds when youre not looking.  

coltonjp

Kaitlen_Pheonix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 pm
coltonjp
Kaitlen_Pheonix

this made me happy :3 i wish i had a friend like you, i was once beaten up not because im bi, but because some guy in my town accused me of molesting him. everyone believed him and one night while we were all drinking they beat me up and everything. i realised that no one can be trusted in this lifetime, people are here to stab you in the back and deepen your wounds when youre not looking.

I feel a little late xd but yeah, i honestly wish there were more of me to go around, on of my old buddies just got really hurt, and all cuz he's gay, i wish i had been there to help, but i'm currently helping out a bisexual who just realized that they in fact are bi. i wish i could've helped you too!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:48 pm
iiColorRainbowz
If I flaunted that I was bisexual, or even told anyone (IRL), I'd get kicked out of my school, lectured by everyone in my family, and probably lose all my friends. C: (I go to a Christian school, etc..)

This is why I left Christianity.

I enjoy "wallowing in my wickedness".  

bicanthrope
Captain

Cupcakes_And_Lollipops

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 pm
Probably the only thing that gives away my sexuality is a rainbow bracelet I wear on a daily basis. But i didn't even buy it for that reason, I just bought it cause I thought it was cute. Boy did that stir up some none stop questions for the rest of the year and assumstions like "I knew she was gay." or "Why are you wearing that?". I was like wtf? It's a rubber bracelet that just so happens to be rainbow. And then my style wasn't helping my case. When I was at school I dressed comfortably, not to impress. So most of the time I looked kinda boyish, I always keep my hair short and ugh. It was annoying. But I still wear it cuz like now i've worn it so long I feel weird without it. So if ppl wanna assume i'm a lesbian, that's on them.  
The Bisexual Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff