Submit

Iggy_Teh_British_Empire69

Romantic Lover

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:02 am
She giggled then as a few of them nibbled on her fingers and then she looked back at him, a cute smile on her face as her tail swished back and forth cutely, "...i-it's so pretty..." she said then gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:35 pm
Kumouri nods and says "Once winter has taken it's hold, this pond will ice over and with the snow fall it'll all have a glittery white look to it. But come, I've yet another place i want to show you."  

Kumouri-kun

Romantic Lover

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 pm
She tilted her head back slightly then to look back at him ceriously, her head to the side as her ears flopped over, "...o-okay..." she said then as she got up from the pond's side and went back to his side, her tail swishing near the ground in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:18 am
Kumouri would lead Akira thought the forest some more till they came back to one fo the beaten paths of his property. This would lead them to the outdoor hot spring bath house he head set up. He looks to Her and says "care to relax in a hot spring bath?" The bath house itself was small and simple, two doors, one leading for men, the other for women's changing rooms. The fenced in hot spring had a removable divider, but for now the divider was set aside.  

Kumouri-kun

Romantic Lover

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:14 pm
(They were in the hot springs once already.)

The red haired girl looked up at him for a moment before she nodded gently, "...i-i'd love too..." she said then gently as her tail swished back and forth, "..t-thank you m-master..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 am
(( welcome to my bad memory, lol ))

Kumouri nods and says "You're welcome." He then heads in via the mens enterence to change. He then head to the hot spring area and awaits Akira's arrival. He didn't know whether she would want privacy or to be with him, so he'd wait and ask before he'd set up the divider.  

Kumouri-kun

Romantic Lover

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 am
(Don't feel bad, I have bad memory too. *lol*)

She came in a moment later and looked at him for a moment with a small smile, she didn't say anything about it being seperate or not, so he assumed she was okay with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:21 pm
Since she didn't seem to mind him seeing her in the nude he'd leve the divider by the one wall. He removed his towel and then slips into the hot spring with a content sigh.  

Kumouri-kun

Romantic Lover

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:42 am
She sat down in the water as well, her ears folding back onto her head contently as she went in about neck high.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:24 am
After a few minutes of just taking in the warm water, he looks over to Akira. He then asks her "would you like me to scrub your back for you?"  

Kumouri-kun

Romantic Lover

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:11 am
She opened her eyes then which had been closed to look back at him and then she nodded gently, "...o-okay..." she scooted closer to him then, her ears titled slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:20 am
He'd lather up a spounge with some soap that hd a hinting aroma of vanilla before he'd begin gently washing her back. His hand motions being similar to him giving her a massage.  

Kumouri-kun

Romantic Lover

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:11 am
She mellowed then cutely as her ears pushed back against her head, not in fear but in content, her tail swished under the water happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:14 pm
Kumouri smiles, then leans close and whispers in a slightly sensual tone "do you like it hear my dear?" His hands continued to work her shoulders and back.  

Kumouri-kun

Romantic Lover

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:22 am
The fur on her ears and tail fluffed up slightly as he did this and a shiver ran down her spine before she nodded gently, "...y-yes..." she looked back at him for a moment, her cheeks bright pink.  
Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff