Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:12 am
Kedrick Suwa's estate is located on a grassy hill near Boston, the mansion itself is very large, three stories and an attic. It is made up of a light tan sand stone with large windows that open into the rooms inside. The lower, front half of the building is draped in climbing ivy that gives it a rustic, antique look, even though the building it's self is not that old. A low, brick wall surround the house and that too has been overtaken by ivy. Inside the wall is a garden that has been let grow as it pleases, there are one or two smaller trees in to garden, and quite a variety of rose bushes and other flowers. That, along with shrubs and low hedges make up the garden.

When you walk onto the porch and though the front door you see a large foyer with polished tile floor and wood trim. Walking past that, you would find a kitchen, living room and sitting room. On the first floor, there is also a bathroom, guest room and the stairs that lead to the second floor.

The second floor is composed of a sitting room, several guest room, a bathroom, Kedricks room, and Arielles room.

The third floor is home to the library, several sitting rooms, a bathroom, and a balcony.

The estate is home to Kedrick Suwa and Arielle Shore. The estate is also frequented by Kedrick's friend Dimitri hunter, Arielle's friend Maria Vázquez, and Kedrick's sibling Sakimi, Athena, Keira, Gwen, Kyla, Raine and Terra Suwa.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:11 am
Arielle Shore

Wow! Arielle thought as she followed Kedrick to the estate, This place is huge! She felt like a little kid going to a theme park for the first time. She couldn't help but be amazed at the place. She looked at Kedrick, "This... This is where you live???"

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:17 pm
Kedrick Suwa

"this is where I live now" He said with a sheepish grin. "a month or two ago I wouldn't have ever imagined a place like this could belong to me. You see, I came from a sort of low-end kind of family. Grandfather was the only one who had money, so, when he died I was left this place." Kedrick explained, motioning with a grand gesture to the estate. "unfortunately...I have yet to figure out how to manage an operation like this..." he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "I was thinking maybe..." He looked over at Arielle "you could help me."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:22 pm
Arielle Shore

"It's so huge," Arielle said, her voice not hiding her surprise or her excitement. She listened to Kedrick explain how he got the house. She smiled and nodded, "Of course I'll help out. I still can't believe the size of this place."

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:01 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick grinned easily at her, "right then," he said with a smile, "let me show you the inside.

The inside of the mansion was, if possible , even more magnificent than the outside. The intricate detain in all the woodwork was incredible, tainted only by the thin film of dust that covered it. "here we are." Kedrick said, dropping his bag by the door. "I haven't done much to clean the place up since I got it so we may have our work cut out for us."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:14 pm
Arielle Shore

Arielle still couldn't believe everything she was seeing in this place. Her eyes went from every corner of the room, expecting it for the first time. She laughed quietly, "Yeah, this place does need some work on it."

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:16 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick gave a soft laugh, "you don't mince words much do you?" he asked, swiping his finger across one of the many counter-tops, then clapped the collected dust off his hands."that's okay, I know I'm no good at house keeping, but!" he said, stepping away from the counter. "right now, I'll show you to your room." Kedrick walked off down a hall, turning back he motioned for her to follow.

((ooc: hey I have a question. You seemed to have watched lots of anime, what would you suggest for an age-range of 10-17? ))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 am
Arielle Shore

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Arielle asked with a laugh, her voice filled with a joking playfulness. She thought Kedrick was indeed a silly guy, she nodded at the comment at her room and imagined what it looked like. She followed him.

((OOC: Hmmm... Well, there's Tokyo Mew Mew, Bleach, Naruto, Mermaid Melody, Axis Powers Hetalia, ummm... Gah >.<.))

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Kedrick Suwa

"this way!" he called cheerfully, leading her down one of the many hallways. Kedrick lead her up to a door made of dark wood. The room Kedrick had prepared for Arielle was by no stretch of the imagination large or glamorous, but it was comfortable and nicely furnished. There was a small four-poster bed in one corner, a nightstand across from it, a dresser, and a closet."here you go," He said, motioning around the room "the bathroom and shower is just across the hall.. I know it's not much, but it's the best I could do on short notice."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:17 pm
Arielle Shore

"This is just fine," Arielle said with a warm smile, "Kind of reminds me of my grandparents house. Speaking of which, I should let them know I'm alright." She laughed lightly and sat on her bed, "Yeah, this is comfortable. Oh.... There's something I forgot."

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:28 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked around the small room really wondering if he had done his best for her. servant or not, Kedrick wanted her to be comfortable and to feel welcome here. He listened to what she was saying about her grandparents house, then cocked his head to the side. "what's that?" he asked, wondering.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm
Arielle Shore

"Oh, it's nothing," Arielle said with a small smile, "Nothing for you to worry about. And thanks for the room. It'll do just fine. But I would love to ask," she stood up as she said this, "If there's a phone anywhere, I would like to call someone. That is, if you don't mind?"

((OOC: Sorry, I have been really busy today >.<.))
((6/16, 9:45am- I have edited my posts ^^.))

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:25 pm
Kedrick Suwa

"eh?' Kedrick cocked his head to the side "oh! right! follow me" He stepped out of the room, smiling at her. and waving for her to follow. " it's down in the living room." Kedrick lead her down the hall away from her room, and down a long, twisting staircase. "right there!" He pointed to a telephone sitting on an ornate end table.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:14 am
Arielle Shore

Arielle giggled, noticing that Kedrick had a tendency to c**k his head. She followed him and realized that the big house was going to take her awhile to get used to. When he lead her to the phone, she nodded and walked over to it, dialing the number to her grandparents place. She waited a few seconds until she heard the phone pick up and was answered by her grandfather. "Hey grandpa. It's me, Arielle.... Yes, I'm alright.... Yes.... Well.... Kind of... No, I've found a place to stay.... No, I'm alright.... I know... But he's alright.... He's not that old.... I know I could stay at your place but.... Don't worry, I'm not leaving school.... Listen, grandpa, I need some clothes.... Yeah... I left my stuff there again.... Alright... Yeah.... I'll be over there in a few.... Can you tell grandma I love her please? Thanks. See you in a few." She hung up and sighed, shaking her head slightly. She looked at Kedrick and smiled, "You mind if I go to my grandparent's place to pick up a few things?"

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:07 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled as he listened to her talk to her grand-father, 'she seems to love him a lot' he thought, a small smile on his lips. Kedrick regretted never really ever knowing his grand-father. He listened as she talked, nodding his head "right, of course!" he said quickly. "do you...want me to come with you?" Kedrick asked awkwardly

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games