Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl Genius fanclub

Back to Guilds

A place for all the people who love Girl Genius, the webcomic by the amazing Foglio's, to meet and chat. 

Tags: Girl Genius, Agatha Heterodyne, Jagers 

Reply Girl Genius fanclub
Mamma Gkika's Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruko Wada
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:45 pm
Well, this here's the forum where you can discuss anything Girl Genius related.^^ From here on out it is Mamma Gkika's. Of course there's going to be the usual nightly barfight, once we get enough people to have a proper one. As with the 'real' Mamma's, you can't use weapons, but the rules on what counts as a weapon are just as fuzzy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 am
Being a Jäger fangirl, I'd call it "Mamma Gkika's." Something like "Beetleburg's Town Square" could work.  

Teela-B

Questionable Autobiographer

Haruko Wada
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:40 am
An excellent idea.^^ I didn't want to go with the obvious, but I guess it makes the most sense. Mamma Gkika's it is.^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 pm
Ah the upstairs or the underground? Though the mention of fights hints towards the underground. No one admitted without a hat?  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

tohru wada
Vice Captain

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:05 pm
Most definitely the underground. What fun is the upstairs? We don't have any of Da Girlz here on Gaia.XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm
Man, now I want to make an avatar based off one of Da Girlz...  

Teela-B

tohru wada
Vice Captain

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:37 pm
Ooh that could be fun! To tektek!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 pm
I've been trying but sadly I can' find something with the proper skin tone. Though by my count I've only seen 5 Jager gurls. Jenka, Mama Gkika, and the three on stage in the underground, not the three dressed like Jagers.  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Teela-B

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:20 pm
It always seemed to me that Da Girlz are the three on stage in the underground, due to similar color schemes and hat shapes, and were simply in stage clothes (hence showing some leg).

And then in one of the issues (around 7 I think) in the back there's the pin-up-type of a female Jäger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 pm
Ok, got inspired Teela-B mentioning dressing up as the girls. Here is what I was able to come up with on tektek, I have almost everything. The only thing I am missing is the sharktooth, because I ran short on funds after buying everything else. Unfortunately, I am also having to wait for the reve rouille to finish evolving since I only had the funds for an 11th gen. If anyone is interested in helping me to get the rest of the funds I need, please feel free to donate.
User Image

Just to note, this avi, Meggie, will not be the one dressed up. I have created a seperate avi named Mamma Gkika just for this.  

Meggie_Folchart

Unbeatable Hunter

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 am
Nice Gkika.

How about a really obscure character?
User Image
The High priestess Barry always ends up with at the end of the Heterodyne stories.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:10 pm
On a rather unrelated topic to the avi's, apparently they do have phones in the GG universe. Just thought I'd toss that in there for sheer random factoidness.  

tohru wada
Vice Captain

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:47 pm
I thought that they were more like radios.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 pm
Either way Maxim got a note from OMD's granddaughter that says 'call me'.>w< He's such a ladies monster. ...which isn't surprising, since he was originally just a joke-drawing Phil made for Kaja, the only bishi-Jager.XD  

tohru wada
Vice Captain

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 pm
Ha, the funny thing is I looked dead at that, tried to read the number and the 1+1 didn't click in my mind that they might have phones or something like it.

But I have to say even I was shocked by the way Maxim used his brainz/schmotts to win that one.  
Girl Genius fanclub

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff