Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Interstellar Wars Armada

Back to Guilds

Gathering allies to gather for the future! 

Tags: Camp Half-Blood, The Potter-World, Mecha, European Folklore, Dr. Who 

Reply Alliance Chit Chat Cafe! (non guild specific things like how you day was..)
Chit Chat! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:35 pm
X_of_Pentacles
The only Vampire Civil war I've so much as read about came from cheap dime store romance novels. Add-on's like that are what make others utterly confused. I long gave up and just accept I'll see the storyline at some point.

I know I'll be around tomorrow, so there's always a 'ask and be asked' seminar in chat or something. I'll have to check if the link still works though. :S

I just hope you'll be there in the Council of War area, where only available mods may enter since its a Mod council, essentially.
I want to figure out what the 'Ask The Group' meeting that's to be held on fridays by available Crew members will be like, actually.
That and I hope to find left-over crew members.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:28 pm
OI! Those that were hoping to achieve some sort of rant at my expense or whatever!

I'mma be around tomorrow evening on a TINYCHAT..thing, unless locations have suddenly changed. Not tonight however. Switch-shifts leave me exhausted. It's an ask the admin sort of thing; Come up with questions, plot, crack theories or a list of words you'd like defined! G'night and remember to write down requests or something. emotion_zzz Sleepy X will copy/paste or use notepad..or something.  

X_of_Pentacles
Vice Captain

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100

Javier Cross
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:33 pm
X_of_Pentacles
OI! Those that were hoping to achieve some sort of rant at my expense or whatever!

I'mma be around tomorrow evening on a TINYCHAT..thing, unless locations have suddenly changed. Not tonight however. Switch-shifts leave me exhausted. It's an ask the admin sort of thing; Come up with questions, plot, crack theories or a list of words you'd like defined! G'night and remember to write down requests or something. emotion_zzz Sleepy X will copy/paste or use notepad..or something.

If you are still there, mind making some kind of announcement for how we can all gather together and start fighting back against the lack of activity, since its one of the enemies of this group now?

Brand new color codes have arrived!

This series, Shadow Ops, by Myke Cole, sounds interesting enough for me to consider reading, at some point.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:25 pm
...If tiny chats on fridays don't work, there's always towns/ towns 2 I suppose..or an actual thread dedicated the Fridays and archived away if an actual chat occurs.  

X_of_Pentacles
Vice Captain

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hero 100

Javier Cross
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:34 pm
X_of_Pentacles
...If tiny chats on fridays don't work, there's always towns/ towns 2 I suppose..or an actual thread dedicated the Fridays and archived away if an actual chat occurs.

Do you have 'Florida Time' in there?
Because we don't live in the same time zones, and Time zones are another hazard to contend with.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:48 am
We need time zone for threads that will be archived on Saturday mornings? Florida is EST. I'm EST. If I'm the only EST in this entire guild, someone else is going to have to start running or co-hosting the chats held anywhere.

Towns can run forever, but you don't get an alert.
Tiny chat lasts 20 minutes from your last response before you get kicked out.
Towns 2 has a number of layers to it so you may never see someone.  

X_of_Pentacles
Vice Captain

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hero 100

Javier Cross
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 am
X_of_Pentacles
We need time zone for threads that will be archived on Saturday mornings? Florida is EST. I'm EST. If I'm the only EST in this entire guild, someone else is going to have to start running or co-hosting the chats held anywhere.

Towns can run forever, but you don't get an alert.
Tiny chat lasts 20 minutes from your last response before you get kicked out.
Towns 2 has a number of layers to it so you may never see someone.

How do we combat this problem?

Anyone has ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:40 am
Some personal tragedies occurred recently;
The family is in another dietary minefield, and a good sturdy vehicle went to truck heaven. The old bird looked her age, 20 years old and she didn't lose her HWY mileage (23 to the gallon!). ;.;

SO...as I'm uncertain when a new vehicle is actually going to take her position, I may not have as much time to dedicate to gaia itself, and I may not be able to host the upcoming Friday chat.  

X_of_Pentacles
Vice Captain

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hero 100

Javier Cross
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:48 pm
X_of_Pentacles
Some personal tragedies occurred recently;
The family is in another dietary minefield, and a good sturdy vehicle went to truck heaven. The old bird looked her age, 20 years old and she didn't lose her HWY mileage (23 to the gallon!). ;.;

SO...as I'm uncertain when a new vehicle is actually going to take her position, I may not have as much time to dedicate to gaia itself, and I may not be able to host the upcoming Friday chat.

We apologize to hear that, Pentacles.

We're fighting to gather new members as quickly as possible, and hope that any of them will be attending this Active Nuclear Power Plant, here before it suffers a(nother) meltdown, really.

It will not be easy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:27 pm
Listening to I<3radio, playing zomg, and keeping ear out for you guys on tinychat.  

X_of_Pentacles
Vice Captain

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hero 100

Javier Cross
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:11 pm
X_of_Pentacles
Listening to I<3radio, playing zomg, and keeping ear out for you guys on tinychat.

Okay then.

I really need help to be there on Tinychat, there isn't anywhere near enough of us out there.
Did you talk with Zero the Crimson?  
Alliance Chit Chat Cafe! (non guild specific things like how you day was..)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games