Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Ghost in the Shell Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Official Ghost in the Shell Guild
Stand Alone Complex v. Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Submit

Hatsumi Shinobi
Vice Captain
Hatsumi Shinobi's avatar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:23 pm
No. It is a sequel to the events of 2nd Gig. It is not the 3rd season.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:59 am
O.o how is that different than from waht i said?  

Erik_Deadman

Erik_Deadman's avatar

Dangerous Lover

6,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hatsumi Shinobi
Vice Captain
Hatsumi Shinobi's avatar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:35 pm
Quote:
Depends which movies. The offical 1st 2 movies were okay, 1st one had close ties to the Manga which i loved but the second one was terrible, i thought. Really was no major that i remembered seeing. They are bringing it back though, with the american voice cast to voice the characters.
The series were really good, the 3rd season/movie i liked also compared to the other movies. I understand that making that was cheaper than the 1st two seasons but still, got the impression they would be poping out the 4th season/moive quicker


Right here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:25 pm
Either your missreadind me or i just and not saying it for you to understand.. and if others are as well confused my by comments then i am sorry.

Solid State is a squeal to 2ndgig.. its also a movie. Ive heard prodcuers and others who worked on the project refer to it as season/movie. It is the sequal to the 2nd season but its still a moive..  

Erik_Deadman

Erik_Deadman's avatar

Dangerous Lover

6,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hatsumi Shinobi
Vice Captain
Hatsumi Shinobi's avatar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:51 pm
That's exactly what I've been saying. You keep saying that it's the 3rd season, which it clearly isn't.

There's no point in arguing. I'm done. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 am
O.o ive heard people who worked on the project refer to it as both. It would be the 3rd season if they had more money and more of a story. the decided NOT to do that, feeling they couldnt keep it as appealing as the last two.  

Erik_Deadman

Erik_Deadman's avatar

Dangerous Lover

6,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FireFox Anbu

FireFox Anbu's avatar

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:45 pm
I had the pleasure of viewing the movies first...however i'd have to say that i like the show just a tiny fraction more because of the simple fact that the show carries on the story....so if i had to place a percentile on it, it would be 48% for the movies and the other 52% for the show....I have a question that is slightly off topic...is there any news of an up coming 3rd movie...i really hope so...later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:11 am
So far, there is no news on a third movie.  

Setno
Captain
Setno's avatar

Reply
The Official Ghost in the Shell Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games

Customize your own avatar now!

Join Now

Have an account? Login Now!