Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shugo Chara: Amuto
. T e a c h . M e . H o w . T o . L o v e .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Didd yeww readd itt?
  nopee :P teww lazyy
  yeahh iDidd buh ididn'tt likee itt :/
  iReadd itt ann lovedd itt <33
  itsz' aritee :0
  iLovedd itt ann leftt uhh' revieww :-0
  iHatedd itt ann leftt uhh' revieww
  yerr fanficsz' aree lamee qett' uhh' lifee >:)
View Results

iMightBeYourDad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:19 pm
Eyy, so I added a new fanfic.(: Here's the link: Teach Me How To Love

And here's a preview.[:

---

Amu stomped her way home, pissed about the strange blue head. What the f.uck was wrong with him?!

He didn't even know her and was getting an attitude. Plus he gave her a nickname. She didn't like people calling her Pinky it pissed her off.

She shoved her hands into her long gray hoodie, when she realized that her hands were freezing. All she had on was a tank top with the hoodie and white booty shorts. She clutched her phone in her pocket.

She sighed. She was still hungry.

Suddenly, Amu felt arms snake around her waist, and hold her tight, not letting her budge.

Amu shaked with fear, Who was it? She wasn't sure. She bit her lip and in a small shaky whispered said, "L-Let go."

A smirk formed on the seventeen year old and he released her. The little pinkette turned around to face him, she pointed a finger to him, "I-Its you!" she said.

He smiled, a angelic smile. Amu stared at him. What was that? For a second she felt lost. She stared at him. How could such a cruel person have such a perfect, loving smile? Was it possible?

Ikuto leaned forward and change his smile to a smirk, "Miss me that much?" He teased.

Amu's face flushed, with embarrassment, and shook her head, while looking away, "A-Ah um… no its not that." She tried to think of a excuse and her eyes roamed around then landed on the red slap mark on his cheek, "O-Oh… um… I'm sorry about… slapping you."

"That's why I'm here." Amu gazed at him, confused. "I'm here to give you your punishment."

Amu backed away, "You cant punish me!"

"We'll see about that."

---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:25 pm
I won't be able to leave a review on FF, since I don't have an account there but let me just say this:
Your fanfic so far is awesome. Keep up the great work! 3nodding  

Rannu Fannu

6,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hunny93

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:38 pm
hey tht was pre awsme keep up the good work xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:11 am
3nodding holla are u like ummmm nida iqbal just askin wanted to no  

happy applepie