Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:32 pm
"Hiei wake up. Morning time." Genkai said opening his door seeing Hiei asleep, cuddled up with files and books all around him. Genkai sighed. " Something must of happen. He doesn't work late if his tired and hurt. . Must of tried to get something off his mind." Genkai mumbled and left the room for the sleeping fire demon.

Walking down the beach way, Yukina smiled. She decided today would be a good morning to come down and see the sunrise. . Her eyes would dart toward the figure sitting on the log and walked over. " Miss Hikari?" Yukina asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:38 pm
Hikari's head snapped up when she heard Yukina. Before looking over, Hikari took down her ponytail, trying to cover up her neck as best she could so that Yukina wouldn't notice the markings. "H-hey Yukina." She greeted, looking over at the ice-maiden.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:07 am
Moving a bit Yukina sat down on the log. " . . .Did...did Mukuro do that to you?" She would ask moving to get a better look . . " Oh my and your arms....Hikari-chan." Yukina said moving her hands slightly. " What happen to you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 am
Hikari rolled her sleeves down her arms, covering even her hands. "It's nothing. I just wasn't careful on my last mission." Hikari lied, not liking to do that to Yukina, but wasn't going to pin the blame on Hiei. She tilted her head down, looking at her knees so Yukina couldn't see the markings.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:31 am
Yukina moved slightly and shifted looking at Hikari. " I believe your lying just like My brother --I mean Mr..Hiei always does." Yukina said and looked toward the sun coming up. She slipped off her slippers putting her feet in the sand and moved a bit. " What Happen Hikari-chan. You and him have been acting weird since you got back." Yukina said and shifted moving her hand slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:34 am
Hikari blinked, rather confused as she looked back up at Yukina. "You knew?!" She was very surprised to hear this, completely ignoring the rest of what Yukina asked. Hiei had pretty much beaten up Hikari for hinting at the sibling relation while both already knew. Where was the justice in that?  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:41 am
"I actually found out the day he got back from that year long mission. . . Kurama thought he had died because he had lost contact with Hiei. . .So he told me the truth" Yukina said and moved a bit. " Hiei doesn't know I know. . .But once's his ready I'm sure he'll tell me." Yukina said and moved a little.

" Hikari...what happen though. Those are burns. . are they not?" Yukina asked.

- -

Hiei shifted a bit rolling over in his bed at the books and files and paper before he looked at his door that was open and moved the cloth from his head slightly and shifted. ' Ha. Genkai worried about a small fever...stupid hag.' Hiei thought and placed his arm over his eyes again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:44 am
"Wow, you guys really are weird." Hikari muttered. If she were in that situation, she would want to know right away. Then again, Hikari was a child and didn't know the significance or any of that to this. When Yukina asked about the marks again, Hikari shrugged. "It doesn't matter. They're not different from other stuff I get hit with."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:55 am
Yukina shifted and flicked Hikari's nose slightly. " You'll understand when your older why I'm doing this Hikari." Yukina said with a smile and moved looking toward Hikari after she went quiet about everything. . .

" . . .Hiei burnt you didn't he? I heard him mumbling to himself last night about how stupid he was for losing control and how Mukuro was to blame for starting a fight like that." Yukina said. " I could be wrong though. I didn't hear it that good, to much coughing." Yukina said with a sigh and moved her hands in the sand.

- -

Hiei shifted a little and rubbed his face pulling his blanket over his body more and closed his eyes. He shifted to the side and tried to cuddle up. ' so bloody cold...yet hot. this is dumb. one or the other god damit.' Hiei though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:38 am
Hikari flinched when Yukina suddenly hit her nose, not expecting the small hit. She glared at Yukina briefly, rubbing the center of her face with her sleeve. "All Hiei did was get in a stupid fight with Mukuro. I already told you that I got these on my job." Hikari stood up then, ruffling her long hair. It felt odd for her to have it down. She really wasn't used to it.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:22 am
Yukina moved a bit and picked up some sand slightly. " . . I think your still lying so no one is hurt in this matter." Yukina said and stood up after a few. " None the less. Shall we get back to the temple? Genkai must have dinner done." Yukina said with a smile holding her hand out slightly.

- -

" Hiei, Come on Get up." Kurama said knelt down by the fire demon. " Fox...shhh...sleep." Hiei said and shifted shoving a book from his rolling space. Kurama shifted putting his hand on the fire demons head and blinked a bit. " Oh my. Your running a fever? How wonderful." Kurama said with a sigh and shifted slightly. ". . . hmm.." Kurama shifted a bit ran his hand through Hiei's hair slightly, Hiei shifted a bit and looked at Kurama." So what are you doing here...again fox?" Hiei asked.

" Genkai phoned me worried you were getting sick. By the looks of it your getting a fever and for the longest time I've known you. I've never seen you ill before." Kurama said dully.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:29 am
"It's breakfast, not dinner." Hikari corrected as she started to walk with the ice maiden back to the temple. It was morning, after all. Unless they were having dinner for breakfast, but she doubted it.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:42 am
Yukina chuckled. " Good to know your more awake then me." Yukina said walking back toward the temple with Hikari. Once back at the temple notice Kurama standing at Hiei's door. " I wonder what Kurama is doing here." Yukina said before looking at Genkai who looked up from her small plate of food. " Call him over. Hiei's ill so figured Kurama could help him out." Genkai said with anod.

Yukina blinked a bit. " Hiei ill? That's uncommon. . .Will he be okay?" Yukina asked. " Just tired. I think there's more but he won't tell me anything other then his pissed off at Mukuro." Genkai said with a sigh and looked at Hikari. " Morning Hikari. How are you today?" Genkai asked.

Kurama shifted walking in a few minutes later and sat down with a small bow. " Would you like some ointment for your burns?" Kurama said looking at Hikari. Hiei probly told Kurama what happen because well Hiei and Kurama were close friends. He shifted a bit dishing out a plate for himself before he looked down at his hands and stood up to wash them. The small scent of blood. " Mukuro really beat him up badly didn;t she? His coughing up blood." Kurama noted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 am
Hikari glanced up when Yukina mentioned Kurama, seeing him down the hallway at Hiei's door. She tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, moving to go to the table and sit down. The girl gave Genkai a shrug to say that she was fine, and shook her head to Kurama's offer. Hikari knew that she probably should put something on the wounds, but didn't like taking help from others, even if it was Kurama.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:49 am
"such a Stubbron young girl." Kurama said with a sigh and shifted to the side leaning on his arm looking down at his food with a small yawn. No sleep last night and then he couldn't lay in bed due to being called up here.

Slowly picking at his food he rubbed his eyes slightly.

Moving in slowly with a sweater on Hiei shifted in with a slow walk and sat down by Kurama took a plate from the table looking at the food. " How you feeling?" Genkai asked.

" Fine." Hiei said shifting to pick at the food he had taken from the other dishes and looked atit, the small portion he should try to eat.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games