Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:47 pm
Hiei shifted a bit. " No" Hiei said and shifted his hand a bit. " My demon side." Hiei said looking down at his hand seeing the claws before he moved and looked toward Genkai. " Is showing way more then a few minutes ago. " Genkai noted. Hiei's once crimson eyes more bloody with yellow around them. He shifted a bit and closed his eyes opening them again as they went back to normal when he open his eyes. " . . .Seals?" Hiei asked. " Won't hold you back." Genkai said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:04 pm
"How can you have an extra demon side when you're already a demon? That sounds stupid." Hikari looked back to the TV, changing the channel. Once it a while, she would glance over out of the corner of her eye, a little curious.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:29 pm
"Because it came with my Jagan eye. I wasn't born with it. I had it implanted." Hiei said with a sigh and rubbed his head. " I think I'll head to demon world then Genkai. " Hiei said.

" No." Genkai said. " Because we won't be able to stop you then." Genkai said. " WEll I'm not really safe staying here" Hiei said and he shifted slightly looking at his hands that were green and long nails and looked to the side.

" What did they use on you?" Genkai asked. " Something in a dart. Like I said Genkai. I have no idea." Hiei mumbled a bit and and Genkai hit him. " Don't get snappy with me. I don't want to be stuck dealing with your demon a**." Genkai snapped.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm
Hikari chuckled, hearing Genkai snap at Hiei. That was always entertaining by itself, no matter the situation. "Whachew." She made a whipped sound, making a motion for it as well.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:52 pm
Hiei shifted a bit with a glare and turned walking toward the small child and moved his long claws and picked up Hikari. " Your asking for an a** kicking half breed" His personally totally changed over. He blinked a bit and closed his eyes dropping Hikari. " Dammit." He said and shifted to walk off.

" Firetwit. The more angry you get the closer you get. Calm down." Genkai snapped and sat down on the couch turning on the Tv." Annoying demons." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:03 pm
Hikari glared at Hiei when he picked her up, noticing the quick mood change. "Wanna try it?" She retorted before being dropped and sitting back down on the couch. Crossing her arms, Hikari looked back to the TV, waiting a moment after Hiei left to speak again. "Do I have to go say sorry?" She grumbled.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:10 pm
"No, Just don't shove him around. I don't want my temple burning to the ground." Genkai said and sipped of her tea. " And if you notice anymore change tell me. Plus your supposed to be training with him right now. No?" Genkai said.

- -

Hiei walked into dojo area and dropped his cloak as he stood there looking at his arm. He sighed a little and shook his body a bit before rubbing his face. " Damn."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 pm
"You want me to train with a zombie?" Hikari asked dully before giving something of a dramatic sigh. Standing up, she headed out of the front room and to the dojo, closing the door behind her and sitting down. She kept her sweatshirt on, not wanting Hiei to say anything about her weight, even though she had a feeling that he would be more preoccupied with his own change.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:35 pm
"Just do it. My shows are starting." Genkai said and moved a bit watching the tv.

-

Hie was sitting in the dojo back toward the door as he had his eyes closed and shifted a bit with his hands on his knees sitting there slowly taking deep breaths. He had put his cloak back on for now just laying on his shoulders to hide his body. His eyes open slowly as he shifted his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm
"You gonna be okay?" Hikari asked after a moment. If Hiei couldn't handle doing anything, she really didn't want to make him deala with her fighting or snobby attitude. Yes, Hikari knew that she had a snobby attitude.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:10 pm
Hiei stood up slowly and nodded. " Yea. Let's just get your training over with." Hiei said and shifted a bit looking over his shoulder. His skin was back to normal. But his arms under his cloak had the eyes showing and with claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm
Hikari stood up, rolling up her sweatshirt sleeves so that she wouldn't get as hot while they were running around or doing whatever Hiei had in mind for them to do.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 pm
Hiei moved pulling off his cloak and looked down at his arms that now showed his eyes that were half close. He moved moved swinging his hand behind them to slam the door shut and moved ready to fight. " Simple sparring. Do not get a cocky attitude right now." Hiei said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:32 pm
Hikari couldn't help but stare at the eyes on Hiei's arms. When had those gotten there? She was pulled out of her thoughts when the door slammed shut. "Don't puss out on any attacks and I won't." Moving her feet, Hikari got into the proper stance, waiting for Hiei to make the first move.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:40 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and moved into a stance. "I'll try not too." Hiei said as he moved his arms switching into a normal stance that Genkai taught him. His hands shifted out and right into murder style and he switch a bit moving as the eyes open slightly on his body more. " Come on." He said and shifted. " I'm not doing the first attack."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games