Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:27 am
Hikari looked down at the katana that was placed in her hands, then up at Hiei when he didn't let go. She was still glaring. "Fine. Just don't stand in front of me when I swing." The girl told him, as if like a small warning of sorts. As Hiei started to walk again, she followed, holding the lighter weight katana in her left hand. "Momma and Papa always told me never to come here." In other words, this was indeed Hikari's first time to Demon World.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:11 pm
Hiei moved a bit and shook his head. " I'm going to regret this. I know it." He said walking with the girl and looked at her slightly. " Right, Keep close then and don't stray off." Hiei said looking at the girl as he started to walk. He shifted a little and rubbed his head as they walked. His hand tapped the side of his hip as he walked looking around. It was literary the boarder of the two worlds they were walking on.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:36 pm
Hikari just looked away when Hiei spoke to her again. She wasn't paying too much attention to him right now. More of where they were at, their surroundings, and where they were going. Hikari had no idea what this demon looked like, so what could she do otherwise? Suspect every demon that she could smell in the area? That was pointless.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:50 pm
Ina leaned back in her chair, grabbing something from a shelf. "His name is Akuro, he's a new born vampire but he seems to be building quite a rep. He's done some not so good things in Human world it seems. Your requester was anonymous too, but they paid the full price up front for your services." She tossed a glass bottle at the fox woman.

Isuna's ears twitched and she moved to catch the bottle last minute before it hit her in the face. "Thats odd. Usually they do half first half after. Either the clients really trusting...or I'm being set up." She popped the cork on the bottle and sniffed the contents. "Water?" she asked.

"Holy water. He's a newbie, so it'll do something. It's more of a last resort, since your usual tactics with poison may not work this time around." She placed the rest of the papers in a pile off to the side. "You think this is a set up or something?"

Isuna shrugged. "Heck if I know. I wouldn't doubt it. Either way I'll check this one out. I am a bit curious about this agent of the Lady Mukuro. Where can I find him?"

Ina looked at the paper. "Well the activities been mostly in Human world so I'd start there."

Isuna nodded. "Alright then. Thanks Ina, I'll be back when I'm finished." She pocketed the Holy Water and exited the shack. A few steps away she morphed back to the small white fox before running toward the nearest portal.

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Hiei moved slightly and looked toward Hikari before looking away. He stopped when he saw a demon stumble out covered in blood from the human world. " Aww s**t, Jaganshi." He said and started to run off.

"...I don't want to play chase today." Hiei said with a sigh and waited a few minutes.

- - -

Yoh moved a bit sat he sat on the roof at his school. He moved his head a bit to some music the was in his ear due to the headphones. He moved a bit. This was more his, his day off time from Mukuro and all he did was listen to music. " I should be more worried about the black outs I keep falling into" He said to himself .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:35 pm
The white fox trotted down several streets. She'd made a pit stop a couple of times to find local demons to ask for information. She'd gotten lucky when a demon mentioned seeing someone that worked for Mukuro at a local school. Isuna's problem was finding said school without knowing where it was. The demon she'd talked to gave her rough directions, though being blind it wasn't all that easy. She'd stayed to the sidewalks and grass areas she could find, doing her best to stay away from humans as much as she could.

She finally stumbled upon what she assumed was a school, given the amount of people she could hear, and the smell as well. She'd been by a school before and it smelled similar. "Now...just need to find a vampire..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:02 pm
Hikari saw the demon as well, but not before she caught the scent of human blood. Her eyes darted over to the demon, and upon seeing the blood, she got flashes of images in her mind about her parents on the floor, covered in the same red liquid. Squeezing her eyes shut, Hikari shook her head to get the images away.

"Is that the guy?"
Hikari asked, reopening her eyes and watching him run. Hiei didn't want to seem to chase after, but maybe he didn't have to. Kneeling down, Hikari picked up a small pebble. The girl glanced back and forth from the rock in her hand to the demon. After a few seconds, Hikari tossed the rock up in the air, then moved and did a roundhouse kick, sending the rock at the back of the bloodied demon's knee at bullet speed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:14 pm
The Guy stumbled forward slightly. " Hn. Maybe I won't have to train you that much." Hiei said before he took a step back pulling Hikari back with Him as Kid slid in moving her two guns. " F*ck this guy. Took my damn gun! " Kid yelled walking toward him. He watched as the guy limped and she ran before she twisted in the air.

When she landed with was a gun to her head and gun to his. " b***h, You dare put my own gun to my head?" Kid asked with a snarl and shifted a bit.

Hiei moved slightly before a gun was pointed at Hiei and Hikari. " Hiei I will shoot you in the knee if you come over here with that girl and ruin my fun. He took my gun and is now holding it to my head. This is my fun. Find something else. Take her to Genkai." Kid snapped a bit.

" Someone's in a bad mood." Hiei said dully as he looked at Hikari. " . . .Well then. Go that way." Hiei said pointing to the portal as he moved to leave through it.

- -

" Damn, I gotta head back soon." Yoh said as he pulled his headphones off and moved sitting on the roof. He pulled his sunglasses around a bit he closed his eyes. " Enjoy a nap and will see how that goes." He said with a chuckle.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:19 pm
Isuna moved toward a bush and settled into it before closing her blind eyes. She had to really focus for this to work. She switched to her human form, ears twitching as she focused on the wind and bent it to her will enough to cool it then warm it back up enough to create a fine misty fog around the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:36 pm
Unfortunately, wording with Kid went back to Japanese, and Hikari couldn't understand a thing. Although the point did get across that she didn't want anyone getting in the way, and that Kid was very, very angry. "Is she gonna be okay...?" Actually, Hikari was a little more concerned for the demon who hadn't been shouting at them.

When Hiei told her to move, she did so. Hikari saw the portal, and vaguely remembered passing through something that looked like that the other night. Since she was pushed ahead, Hikari walked in before Hiei, landing on the other side in human world. And right when she got there? Well, Hikari took off in a run. It was a possible get away that the girl was chancing on.

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:50 pm
" Kid? Yes the Demon no. " Hiei said as he dropped into the Human world he turn fast grabbing Hikari's wrist to stop her and sighed. " There's not point Crow." Hiei said and started to walk letting go of Hikari's wrist. " Just deal with it. Everyone else had to." Hiei said with a sigh and moved. " If I do accidentally leave you behind, I;d rather you know where a safe place for you is." Hiei said, more less hinting at a few things. " BEcause then the Women there can train you and also get you strong enough to get your revenge if that is what you truly want." Hiei added.

- -

Yoh open his eyes. " What the hell? Really I get out of demon world and this s**t happens?" Yoh said standing up as he reached to the back of his pants to pull out his gun. " Who's There?" He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:57 pm
Hikari's black wings appeared on her back for the first time since showing up for the team as she turned around swiftly, feeling the pull on her wrist. She had been planning to get up someplace high, but now that wouldn't work. As if on instinct, right as she was turning around, Hikari tapped the sheath with her heel and held the blade out, dull edge against her free arm with the sharp side facing Hiei in a defensive way.

"What I want is to go home!" When Hiei started walking away. She stayed where she was, her feet planted on the ground, but moved so the katana's tip was facing downward. "I want to go home. I want to go to school and see my friends. I want to see my mom and dad." That was what Hikari wanted. Revenge for a ten year old didn't click so quickly. Her eyes started to water a little bit.

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:59 pm
Her ears twitched as she heard someone ask a question, though it was rather far off. She'd had to have the wind carry the voice. She smirked from behind her mask. Standing up she moved quickly toward a tree that was close to the source.

"Depends on who's asking." She stirred the wind, having it carry her voice back. She could tell by the spirit energy this was indeed a vampire, though whether it was the one she was looking for, she'd have to figure out first. "Tell me, are you Akuro?" she asked. She hoped up the tree quietly, getting closer to the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:16 pm
"No, I'm Yoh." The boy Said moving a bit and looked at the Girl. " A demon in Human world? That can't be allowed that well." Yoh said dropping his hand from the back of his pants and moved a bit looking toward the Fox girl. " Who are you?" He asked.

- - -

Hiei looked at Hikari. " You can't. Hikari Listen." Hiei started as he turn around fully. " From what I gathered last night with your crying all night. Your parents were murders. By who? I don't know. You were left for me to deal with and be watched over. Life sucks and it isn't fair so you have to take control and make it fair." Hiei said as he looked down at the kid. " Got it." He said looking at her.

Hiei moved to leave at this point, To give her time till he stopped and moved a bit looking up. One Demon came crashing down and then another one. Hiei moved a bit and pulled his Katana out for a block. " Dammit." He mumbled and took a few steps back to stand infront of Hikari, As much as he wanted to. He couldn't leave her with two A class Demons. He looked around before he turn his sword a little. " Why are A class here?" Hiei mumbled.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:22 pm
It took Hikari a moment, but she nodded, looking down and wiping her eyes with the back of her hand that wasn't holding the katana. She sniffled, holding back some serious tears. There really wasn't anything Hikari could do. Hiei had just demonstrated that by snatching her as easily as he did to keep her from running.

Hikari's head snapped up when she heard a rustle, then saw two demons crash down to the ground in front of her and Hiei. When Hiei moved in front of her, Hikari lightly gripped the back of his shirt, a little scared now.

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games