Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 pm
Hikari looked back at Kid when she started to speak English. She felt a little embarrassed for not being able to understand what they all spoke, but it wasn't her fault. She grew up in the US, not Japan or anywhere in Asia. When the question came up as to how she was being treated, Hikari gave a small shrug. How did you answer that? The girl was there against her will, couldn't leave, and was surrounded by people she didn't know. That, and Hikari hadn't been around Hiei long enough to be 'treated' really.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 pm
Kid chuckled a bit. " Well, none the less I better start training if Hiei's training you I'm going to get my a** kicked at this rate." She said laughing slightly. " Hey Hiei was the mission?" Kid asked again.

" It's a simple one, I'd take her but I don't know if she can fight or not. So I might bring you with." Hiei said as he worked on food. " Well what is it?" Kid asked.

" Just gotta find a demon who killing humans." Hiei answer

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 pm
Hikari didn't understand how finding a human killing demon was simple at all. It was a crime, a huge crime. Yet they were treating it like nothing. Just find a killer, no big deal. Then Hikari remembered that someone there had done such a thing to her own family. Right, this was their job... Sitting down on the floor, Hikari looked off to the side. While Hiei and Kid were talking, Hikari couldn't help but hope that while they went back to the human world, maybe they would forget about her and leave her behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 pm
" you'll Take Human side and I'll take Demon Side with Hikari." Hiei said as he shifted a bit as he dished out food and turn the stove off walking toward the table, he dropped a plate on the table for Kid and passed the other to Hikari with a fork on it as he turn back to get coffee and a muffin. He sat on a stool waiting.

" What's the demon?" Kid asked.
"....Shadow I do believe." Hiei said trying to remember. "Hikari have you ever fought before or used a weapon?" Hiei question.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 pm
"Why can't I take Human world with Kid?" Hikari asked, wondering what the trouble was with that. She knew, that there was the chance they probably thought she would run off, and that's exactly what Hikari wanted, other than them knowing. When handed the food, Hikari looked down at it, poking the eggs with a fork. In all honesty, she really wasn't that hungry. "Maybe." The girl replied, not giving a yes or no answer as to whether or not she'd fought before or used a weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:17 pm
" Because you want to be strong don't you to take down the Cow?" Hiei asked dully. " Your gonna have to be with me so I can train you." He added and shifted a bit. " After we finish this, I'll take you to Human world for a bit. I'm sure Genkai would enjoy meeting you." Hiei said with a nod.

" Your taking her to the hag? A old women that's still mad at you?" Kid question.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 pm
Hikari let out a small 'hmph', setting her fork on her full plate and pushed it away from her. She wasn't going to eat, and wasn't hungry. Hiei did have a point, but that didn't mean she had to like it. "...What's a hag?" Hikari had no idea what that word was. She'd never heard it before, and was a little confused as to why Hiei would go see someone who was mad at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 pm
Hiei sighed a little. " The Hag is a old women who's name is Genkai. She's trained a lot of the people I know in human world and me a little." Hiei started as he looked at Hikari pushing the plate back toward Hikari. " I need to visit her so she knows I'm not dead and to check on Yukina." He simply said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:35 pm
Hikari pushed the plate back away from her right when Hiei pushed it back. "Fine." Was all she said. Putting her elbows on the table, Hikari rested her chin in her hands, looking off towards the side at another part of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 pm
"Your going to be a big pain in the a**." Hiei said with a chuckle and yawned as he took the plate and started to eat, He wasn't going to let food go to waste. He looked toward the side thinking before he yawned after a bit. " Kid, hows the puppets coming?" Hiei asked.

" . . .Well I fixed Ruka as best as I can. But he won't be able to help out. I'll stick with my guns." Kid said with a smile.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:42 pm
Hikari merely glanced at Hiei out of the corner of her eye before looking away again. She wasn't going to comment on the bad words that he was referring to her as. So far, she was getting the impression that this place had an 'anything goes' rule.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:47 pm
Hiei sighed a bit as he finished his plate of food with a sigh he stood up putting the dishes away before he heard Yelling. " . . . A sign we leave." Hiei said as he moved grabing Hikari's hand to pull her away.

" Aw s**t, Mukuro in a bad mood. Met you back at Genkai's " Kid said going to leave as well. Hiei let go of Hikari's hand once outside and walked toward a small shed and open it up looking in it. " Your a light weight and small. . . I really don't know what type of weapon to arm you with. . . " Hiei mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:50 pm
Hikari stumbled when Hiei suddenly took her hand and started to drag her off. She saw Kid split pretty quickly before they were out the door. When they were outside, Hikari pulled her hand back, rubbing her wrist with her other hand while following Hiei to some shed. Her violet eyes glared up at Hiei when he called her a small light weight before Hikari looked inside the shed. After a moment, she pointed upwards to the left. "That one." Hikari stated, pointing at one of the katanas there. All black with bright purple fading on the sheath.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:56 pm
Hiei moved a bit and reach having to stretch for the Katana, it wasn't big and heavy so that was a plus but still a good side and would give her a start. He moved dropping it in her hand slightly but not letting it go. " I have full trust that you won't use this against me." He said before letting go of it and moved a little as he traded in his broken Katana for a new one and moved walking out. He shifted a bit grabing his arm again and gripped as he walked slightly. ' Still not heald. Over night it should of been.'

He started to walk again. " You ever been taken to demon world crow? Or if this your first time here?" Hiei asked moving his hand a bit as he placed both in his pockets.

- - Back in Du Human World.- -

" I Wanna Lala in the kitchen in the floor"
Yoh sung a little be, he was just bored as he headed to the school. He rubbed his head fixing his hair and looked down at his uniform which was pretty nothing alter or anything other then his glasses. He moved a bit and yawned as his eyes glanced around. He had been staying at a friends house instead of coming straight from Demon to Human but it was getting annoying.

So he started to stay at the temple but always woke up with blood all over him and was worried to hurt someone so he found himself a s**t apartment that was abandon and stayed there for a bit only days when needed to be at school on time. He yawned rubbing his eyes under his glasses. ' It's different working for Mukuro-san. I dont' know why they got me though. I mean I'm just a newborn and weak. ' He thought walking. ' Hiei said I'm not so useless but I call bullshit.'

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:58 pm
meanwhile off somewhere in makai, a white fox picked it's way over large tree roots and logs, nearing an old lopsided looking shack in the forest. Reaching the door, it's size and form changed, morphing into a slim woman with long white, fox ears, and seven tails. Her face was obscured by a fox mask, the red markings on it matching the stains on her kimono.

Opening the door to the shack, she tilted her head as the woman inside muttered something or other about contracts. "That last ones taken care of Ina. One less thunder demon going around stealing whats not his." the fox woman explained.

"Done already? Your getting rather quick about this Isuna. Use to take you a couple days to track them down. You bored or something?" the woman asked. She leafed through a few papers, setting one aside. "Anyway, you got a brand new target. A vampire actually. This one won't bore you either. Seems he's an agent for Mukuro."

Isuna walked up to the desk, gliding her fingers over the paper so she could feel the lettering. "Well this ought to be interesting."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games