Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:06 am
Hiei looked back toward Hikari with a sigh and kept walking looking around as he headed down the hallway. " Akuro, Aya!" Hiei called walking toward Akuro's room. " Ick, The thought of these two going on dinner again." He mumbled slightly.

Yoh shifted and looked around the room slightly before eyes dropping on Aya. " Your still in my room? Get out." Yoh said and shifted his hand slightly like he was about to do something and half way through that froze due to Akuro stopping him. " What the.." Yoh mumbled frozen in place.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 am
"I'm not against kicking a ruler." Hikari stated, hearing what Hiei mumbled. "Mom?" She called, getting closer. Then, all of a sudden, she saw her mother rush out of the room and slam the door shut with her back against it.

Aya had moved when she got the chance, getting out of the room and shutting it behind her with her back against the large slab of wood. She pushed some blond hair away from her face. "I think we have a problem."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 am
Hiei blinked a little and tilted his head. " What did he do this time? There isn't a dead hooker in that room is there?" The fire demon asked and moved walking toward the door slightly. He got a bad feeling all the sudden and stopped and just stared at the door. " This....feeling.." He mumbled.

Yoh at there for a few minutes before standing up, he dropped the big coat on the floor with the glasses, cross and other junk that was Akuro's and walked toward the Door. " A-y-a-chan, H-i-e-i-Kun. Why am I locked in the room" Yoh sung.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 am
"Not exactly." Aya kept her back pressed against the door. She felt Yoh wiggle the handle a bit.

Hikari stared at the door, eyes slightly wide at the voice she heard. "Mom... back up from the door." She spoke quietly but seriously, pulling out her sword.

Aya nodded slightly, stepping to the side. She was honestly a little freaked.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 am
Hiei moved drawing his own Katana and glanced toward Hikari and Aya. " Get your mother away from here. I'll deal with this." Hiei said and moved reaching to his side with the little pouch he had hanging and pulled out a little bottle of whole water before dumping it on his blade. There was a reason he carried that. He glanced at the two of them again before pulling his hand on the door and waited. " Yoh." Hiei said.

" Ahaha, Oh Hiei. It's been far to long!" Yoh sung slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 am
Hikari didn't wait. She took her mom's arm and started to walk her down the hall at a quick pace. "Stay in your room and lock the door."

"Hikari, I don't want you near that room." Aya stated, giving her own motherly order.

"I can handle myself." Hikari stated, still holding her sword with her other hand as she glanced back at Hiei.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 am
Hiei shifted and waited a second about to open the door and stopped. " I order you to back off and stay near your mother. That's an order." Hiei said staring at Hikari. " I won't allow you to be hurt." He added before he leaned back seeing Yoh's hand come right through the door. " Hiei-kun! I want blood and lots of it. " Yoh said and Hiei took a few steps from the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:14 am
Hikari looked back at Hiei. Her jaw tensed. But then she saw the hand go through the door and went to get her mother to her room that much quicker. Once there, Hikari locked the door from the inside and backed up a bit, holding her sword ready just in case.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 am
Hiei glanced back for a moment before jumping back and watch Yoh stumble out and snarling before they attacked. Hiei kept Yoh at an alright distance for most part before he was pinned and he had hi word between them. " Get any closer and this blade with Holy water is going to really suck." Hiei warned.

" Aha, Like I care. I just need some blooood." Yoh said with a hiss and tried to bite Hiei but was pushed back slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:34 am
Hikari was listening from inside the room. Every tumble and every word. "Where's your gun?"

"What?" Aya asked, confused and honestly scared. Akuro hadn't been the one to kill her. Yoh had. And she'd just been a foot in front of him. How could she not freak?

"Where's your gun?!" Hikari was louder this time, looking back at her mother who then finally registered the question and started looking.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:48 am
Hiei kicked upward having Yoh stumble and started to circle a Yoh did the same. " Lets face it. When I'm like this. I'm stronger." Yoh said with a chuckle.

" That's nice, When I'm pissed I have no remorse. If I have to kill you and even Akuro to keep Hikari and Aya safe. Then I shall. Akuro will undertand." Hiei aid.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 am
Hikari didn't really know how to use a gun too well. That had always been her mother's thing. But she could aim like one hell of a sharp shooter. When Aya finally found it, Hikari stepped out of the door, cocking the gun and starting to aim.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 pm
Yoh went for an attack baring fangs and trying to attack and Hiei swung Yoh to the side before kicking up again and snarled feeling a bite to his leg and he stumbled back with a jump slowly resting his leg and stared at Yoh who took another step. " Mmmm...Fire Koorime blood!" Yoh hissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:15 pm
"Bite this, sucker." Hikari mumbled under her breath, firing the gun once Yoh's back was to her and there was distance between him and Hiei.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:31 pm
There was a second and Yoh fell to the ground and hissed a little and Hiei stepped back and looked at Hikari then heard screaming and saw Yoh rolling around shaking like crazy.

Hiei blinked and took a step back unure. " What the hell is going on?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games