Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:42 pm
Tsuzuki stared daggers at Kurama's step father at this point. "I'm sorry, did you take part in his birth?" He asked dully when the man piped in. Tsuzuki looked back to Shiori, almost sympathetic before letting out a sigh. "Kurama?" The human turned half way to look towards the kitchen.

---

"Says the boy who stares at my window outside when I'm taking a shower." Aya pointed out quietly with a chuckle, stacking a few papers on top of each other. "Now who wants who?"

Hikari knelt there, looking over Hiei and the marks on his body. She moved some his his hair back and cupped his face. "Look at me. I want you to tell me what you've been doing in here all week."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:52 pm
Kurama moved pushing off the counter and walked toward Tsuzuki and leaned beside the man and looked toward the father then toward Shori and his father.

The step father only looked away and took a few steps away from the door and looked toward Shori. " Hurry up so we can leave." He snapped under his breath.

" If you have an issues being here. Leave then. No harm shall come to my mother." Kurama said moving a little. " I'm not leaving her with a beast like you." the man snapped. Kurama took that and glanced to the side. " Mother come inside. Will talk in there."

- - -

Akuro chuckled a little and leaned back thinking about it. " Well duh. I want you of course. come to me, Sexy angel!" Akuro said with a wink. Before slowly moving to rub his arm.

Hiei stared at Hikari and closed his eyes before opening them again slowly. " Would you be mad...if I said I don't remember all of it?" He mumbled and gripped his side. " I know I drank my own blood a few times to make myself pass out so I wouldn't attack anyone...other then that...I don't recall..." He mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:00 pm
Tsuzuki immediately looked right back to Kurama's step father, stepping out to block him from Shiori. "Let's you and I have a talk out here." His tone of voice made it obvious that it wasn't a request. It was an order. Tsuzuki wanted Kurama to be able to speak with his mother freely.

---

"Thanks for the offer, but I have a family to think about." Aya got up to file some paperwork, turning away from Akuro as she did so.

Hikari took in a deep breath. "I'm taking you out of here, okay? You can stay in my room or your room and actually rest."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:05 pm
The step father shifted taking a step back from the house. " Whatever freak." He mumbled and walked away before turning around and pointed to the house after the door shut. " If your dating that thing. That means you are a monster as well." He snapped.

- - -

" Hello, Hikari's with her man and I don't even know whats going on with Wizard and fox." He shifted a little and leaned back a bit. " Come on, Give me a shot. Like let me take you for dinner at least." He said moving a little.

Hiei blinked and looked around the room finally noticing the mess and looked at Hikari. " . . Of course.." He said and moved to push away from the desk and stumble a little.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:29 pm
Tsuzuki waited for the door to be closed, glancing behind him to make sure before looking back at the other human. "That thing right there? He's protected your neck more than you know, and even now sticks up for you. No matter how much I even think he should let a plant rip off your unthankful skin." He spoke the entire time with a smile, trying to get a point across.

---

Aya tried not to think about Kurama and Tsuzuki being together. She still wanted him. Tsuzuki was her husband and the father of her daughter. Or, he had been at least. Running her hands through her hair, Aya turned around after a moment. "...Fine. But just dinner."

Hikari moved to pull Hiei's arm over her shoulders so that she could help him walk. "Lean on me." She was fine for holding him up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 pm
The step father shifted a little and stared at Tsuzuki and shoved the wizard back. " Like hell that beast would save me. Monsters shouldn't even be alive! You expect me to allow me to trust my wife with that thing!? You are stupid you stupid monster lover!" The step father yelled. " I don't even know why I don't tell someone about this! Get him locked up!"

- - -

Akuro blinked and smiled moving his hand to the side and dropped his head back with a chuckle. " After work then?" He asked with a smile and glanced to the side looking toward Aya.

Hiei leaned on Hikari and dropped his head forward. " I'm sorry." He mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:00 pm
Tsuzuki let the step father shove him, but he didn't move from it. Tsuzuki was pretty strong and that little shove didn't move him much. "I'll tell you why you won't." He went to shove Kurama's step father into the side of the house, suddenly turning menacing. "My daughter is one of those monsters that you think should die and tell people about. So if you even think about endangering my family in the slightest bit, I'll rip out your tongue and feed it to wolves while I make you watch. Then you'll really know what a monster looks like."

---

"Why not. I'm supposed to be off in an hour anyway." Aya shrugged. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. For some reason, it felt wrong, but Aya knew she wasn't truly tied to anyone at this point. The thought was sad, but it was there.

"Don't. I'm mad at you, but don't apologize." Hikari stated right there. Having Hiei not talk to her for a whole week and just cutting her off wasn't something easily forgiven.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:09 pm
The step Father who I'm going to call Hatchi stared at Tsuzuki and moved looking away. " Maybe I won't harm your daughter. But that beast in your house is on the top of my list." He snarled. " You shouldn't count that as family. I think your relationship is a joke." He snapped and pushed Tsuzuki away.

Walking out of the house, Shiori walked out with Kurama and hugged him before looking toward Tsuzuki and Hatchi.

" Mother, is best you have him leave."

- - -

Akuro blinked a bit and nodded moving a little. " I'll see you in a few then. I need to do a few things with these files and talk to the Knights. Security is getting weak. We had an assassin get in the other night." He mumbled and moved to walk away for now.

Hiei dropped his head onto Hikari's shoulder. " Thanks...for helping me. . .When we get to the room...can..can you grab me...water?" He asked quietly and gripped her shoulder a little.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:36 pm
"So is a man beating a woman." Tsuzuki shot back with a snarl, moving away when Hatchi pushed him. He continued to glare at the man, even when he heard the door open and Kurama and Shiori came out.

---

Aya blinked at that. "Wait, what?" This was news to her.

"Sure. Whatever you want." Hikari helped Hiei down the hall and just got him to her room since it was closer. She opened the door with her foot, heading in to help Hiei over to the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 pm
Kurama moved getting between them and held his hand out between the two. " Enough." Kurama said and his green eyes flashed gold staring at Hatchi and watched the man stumble back.

Shiori shifted a little. " I'll...see you later...Sh-Kurama." Shiori said quietly and moved to pull Hatch away.

The fox waited a few seconds and dropped his arms letting his green eyes came back. " What did he say?"

- - -
"Last night, There was a incident. I took care of it. But the knights aren't doing there job and I need to speak to them about this issue. I can't fight that well anymore." Akuro said.

Hiei moved heading to the bed and sat down staring at his arms and shifted a little. " And a healer..." He mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:05 am
Tsuzuki watched Hatchi and Shiori leave, crossing his arms. "...Nothing important." He answered, not even wanting to bother repeating what that man had spoken to him about. "Dinner?"

---

"What we need hear are new knights who actually do their job. Because these ones are useless aside from the twins." Aya pointed out, moving her hands into her pockets.

"You're gonna owe me big time after this." Hikari muttered, standing in front of Hiei after he sat down. "One arm first."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:10 am
Kurama leaned on Tsuzuki and sighed. " Mother and I talked. Things....will work out slowly." He said and chuckled. " Will have to get take out. The food burnt well I was talking to mother." He said and sighed feeling stupid. " Sorry."

- - -

Akuro chuckled a bit. " Well If Hiei wasn't hiding in his god damn room he'd be getting new knights but he hasn't been doing that." The vampire said with a sigh and stretched. " Anyway, See you in 20 minutes." He said heading down the hallway.

Jen blinked a bit walking in and glanced around. " Auntie Kid not in here?" Jen asked with a sigh. " I can't find anyone."

Hiei blinked a bit and slowly extended his arm out shaking a little. " What?" He asked unsure what she was going to do.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:28 pm
"You know what," Tsuzuki started, moving to go inside with Kurama. So much for some of the groceries that he'd just bought. Some of them were already toast. "Why don't we go out for dinner? My treat."

---

"That's what you're here for." Aya mumbled before realizing that no, that was what she was here for. "See you." She added quietly. The woman went back to what he was doing with the papers, filing them all where they were supposed to be. Until she heard Jen, at least. "What do you need, sweety?"

"Don't 'what' me." Hikari took Hiei's arm in her hands, taking in a deep breath before they started to glow. She'd been working with her mother this whole week that Hiei had been hiding in his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:35 pm
Kurama sighed and dropped his head onto Tsuzuki's shoulder. " Then after I will re-buy some Groceries. I'm sorry" He said dropping his head down. Feeling bad about the waste. He smiled slightly and nodded thought. they hadn't gone out to dinner in a long time. " Dinner out sounds fun."

- - -

Jen moved sitting Akuro's desk and shrugged. " I was just hoping someone could take me to Genkai's. It's boring here and Dad still hiding like an idiot..." Jen mumbled.

Hiei blinked a bit and dropped his head on Hikari and hide a smile. That healing felt so nice. " Thank you.." He said and shifted his head slightly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:51 pm
"Don't even worry about it. We have plenty." Tsuzuki chuckled at Kurama's apology. "Go get dressed."

---

Aya sighed, tucking some hair behind her ear. "Hikari hasn't come out with him yet?" She figured that Hikari would have been able to work her magic with their king. She seemed to be the only one who could.

Hikari hissed a bit after a moment. She was still having issues with her healing, but at least it was working. Eventually, Hikari moved to take Hiei's other arm and work on that one. "Are you cut anywhere else?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games