Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 pm
" If I did that I would be taking Koemna's place in judgment. I don't know what happen to you before Mukuro brought you here, But I feel bad for how young you are to go through something like that." He said and shifted a bit. " But I cannot change the past" He said with a sigh.

" I can promise you I can make you strong enough to take down Mukuro. Because I'm sure she had something to do with what happen." He said and shifted moving his arm from his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 pm
"Then I don't want any promises." Hikari replied, rolling over onto her side, back facing Hiei now. She only shifted again after being told that Hiei would make her strong enough to bring down Mukuro. If she remembered correctly, it was the woman who had earlier picked her up by the collar out of anger. "...Pinkie swear?" Hikari then asked, staying where she was on the bed with the covers pulled up to her shoulder.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:33 pm
Hiei chuckled a bit. " Pinkie swear. But it's gonna be hard work." He said as he laid on his back and he arched his leg. " She's Strong and she can even take me down. so training will be rough. " He warned her at this point as he shifted a bit. " But I'm sure you can handle it. " He said before he heard walking walking the door. He closed his eyes A little. " Hiei, Get up. You have a mission." Mukuro voice boomed.

Hiei blinked and sighed a bit. No sleep, why no sleep? He shifted a bit and sat up slightly resting his arm on his leg." Can I do it in the Morning Mukuro?" Hiei asked. " It's been a long day."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:38 pm
Hikari rolled onto her stomach, crossing her arms under her pillow. Her violet eyes fell back on Hiei, staring at him. "I don't care." She said about the training. Children always thought they could do more than they could, but Hikari was determined to do this, no matter what it took. Then, of course, Mukuro's voice boomed through from behind the doorway. Another conversation that Hikari couldn't understand, but it sounded demanding. "Why do you listen to the cow?" She then asked, remembering what Hiei called Mukuro earlier.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:41 pm
" Because sadly I have no choice as im under contract. " He answer looking at the crow before he waited a minute and he sighed hearing Mukuro mumble something about lazy worker and she left. Hiei waited a minute before he dropped back down and pulled on his blanket to sleep. Now his plan was to sleep and wake up, do this mission and maybe take the bird with him if it was an easy one.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 pm
"...Shitty." The ten year old replied. Hikari's eyes wandered over to the door, listening as the footsteps retreated away. "I'm not a crow." She then muttered. She thought that Hiei actually thought that her species was a bird, and that's why he was calling her Crow earlier. Hikari wanted to get that fixed if they were going to be stuck together.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 pm
" Get used to the nickname Crow." Hiei said as he shifted a bit. " I know your not a Crow species but you have black wings. Your gonna be called Crow." Hiei said with a hidden chuckle as he pulled on the Blanket. " Now go to sleep." He said. " You have a big day and a bunch of people to full met." He said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 pm
"If you get to call me crow, then I get to call you...something..." Hikari mumbled the last part, not having come up with anything yet. It was also due to the fact that she was already drifting to sleep. And soon, she was out like a light, actually falling asleep in the dark room.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 pm
By Morning Hiei rubbed his head looking toward a clock. He sighed a bit and sat up with a yawn and slowly pulled on a shirt and picked up his Katana leaving his cloak on the ground. He kicked the edge of the bed Slightly. " Crow get up." Hiei said as he walked into the bathroom to splash his face awake. After a few seconds the door would open and Hiei walked out and sat at the edge of his bed slipping on his shoes and re-bandaging his Arm slowly waiting for the small child to finally get up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 pm
"I don't feel good..." Hikari mumbled, her head hidden under the blanket while Hiei sat on the edge. "Daddy, can I stay home today?" It sounded like the poor girl was still half asleep. And really, she was. As far as Hikari was concerned at this point, the past two days had all been just a dream, and all she wanted to do right now was stay in bed instead of going back to school.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:11 pm
Hiei sighed a bit and moved as he kicked his shoes on the floor and walked toward Hikari and flicked her forhead. " Crow Get up, We have to get down stairs. You said you wanted to get strong after all." Hiei said as he stood away from the girl now waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:17 pm
Hikari flinched when she was suddenly flicked in the forehead. She opened her eyes to see not her room, but another one entirely. Everything from the past two days came rushing back to her, and Hikari sat up, squeezing her eyes shut. "Sorry..." Hikari apologized, shaking her head and rubbing her eyes.

She moved her body on the bed, turning so that her legs were over the edge. Sliding off, Hikari then stood there, looking up at Hiei and waiting for him to lead the way or tell her what to do. The girl still looked like she was half asleep.

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:26 pm
Hiei moved walking toward the door and headed down the hallway. He yawned a bit seeing Kid walk down the hallway with her guns at her back. She turn around. " Morning Hiei." She said with a yawn.

Hiei moved a bit and walked into the Kitchen and closed his eyes a bit and he sat down by the table rubbing his head before looking at Kid who was sititng on the counter with Water and looked toward Hikari. He then sighed. " . . . Yoh's not Here.." He mumbled and sighed. " Eggs and bacon" Hiei said with a sigh getting up to work on food.

" What's the mission?" Kid asked and then shifted a bit. " Oh. Hey Birdie, I'm Kid." Kid said with a Smile.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:38 pm
Hikari silently followed after Hiei, her eyes wandering around the unfamiliar halls. She then heard another voice show up and looked ahead to see a girl, who looked only a few years older than her. The small girl continued to follow them into the kitchen, tucking some strands of dark hair behind her ear.

Once in the kitchen, Hikari stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do, or having anything to do. When the other girl there spoke to her, the only word she got was 'Kid.' For a translation, Hikari looked over at Hiei, not sure about the language still.

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 pm
Hiei moved a bit. " Kid only English." Hiei said touching his throat slightly before he started to work on Food for them.

" Oh...Uh. " Kid said and shook her head with a sigh and started to speak English. " Hey...Hikari? I'm Kid sorry about that." Kid said with a smile. " Hows Hiei treating you?" She asked.

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games