Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:04 pm
"Sun does'nt effect a Vampire. well it does but only have five hours." Hiei said walking behind Hikari. " Holy water is a main yes and Garlic and crosses is bullshit." Hiei added. " So As this you can tell whatever he had, had?" Hiei asked, more less question the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:09 pm
"...Holy water?" It was the only thing left on the list that Hiei left her to guess with. Hikari glanced behind her once, then forward again. She couldn't look. It was too bloody.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:23 pm
Hiei nodded a bit and kept walking before He moved when Yoh bite his hand and Hiei dropped him." What the hell Yoh?" Hiei question. " Let me walk." Yoh mumbled moving to stumble leaving Hiei Covered in blood. He blinked watching Hiei stumble into some Bamboo. " Ah, The healer." Hiei said and kept walking. " I'll get washed up and then will see what Mission we can do. " Hiei said walking toward the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:32 pm
Hikari looked back when he heard a 'thud' of something hitting the ground. It was Yoh, all of a sudden wanting to walk on his own. She watched as the vampire walked into a thicket of bamboo, and didn't understand why in the least bit until Hiei said something about a healer.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Hiei moved a bit shaking his hand and moved his hand to his mouth sucking on it and spat the blood to the side. " Parasites." He mumbled as he walked. As he entered the castle a few guards moved a bit. " Hiei you alright?" They asked and he held his hand out and nodded. " Yes, I'm fine. Just something happen with Yoh." He said walking and pulled Hikari with him to get passed the Guards.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:05 pm
Hikari stared up at the guards before she was pulled along by Hiei. So the castle was certainly not left unattended to only those who worked that she had seen. "Where are we going?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:26 pm
Dropping her wrist Hiei placed his hands in his pocket stopping at his small desk in the office room and dug around for a few files. " I'm going to take a shower, I can only handle the smell of holy water and blood for so long. " He said and placed a few things down. " You can either sit here or sit in my room and read those books." He said looking at Hikari, He had grabbed them before leaving and where in a bag on the chair at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:47 pm
Hikari didn't want to stay out in the open by herself. She was scared that Mukuro would show up. Walking over to the table, Hikari picked up the bag with the books and immediately started to head to Hiei's room, or where she thought that she remembered Hiei's room to be.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:05 pm
Hiei walked with Hikari to his room and pulled out a few clothing from his dresser and walked toward the bathroom shutting the door. He rubbed his head pulling off the clothes and started the shower looking at the water waiting for it to steam.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:07 pm
Hikari closed the door to Hiei's room, not wanting anyone to come in. Once Hiei went to the bathroom, she climbed up on the bed and pulled up the covers, crawling under and sitting up with the covers over her like a tent would be held up by a stick. Crossing her legs, Hikari pulled out the books and started to quietly read one of them there. Only, she couldn't. "Buttmunch!"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:09 pm
Hiei rolled his eyes and had a towel around his waist looking out through the door after he open it. " Back of the books Idiot. They have the English translations. " Hiei said and shut the door as he got into the hot shower to get the blood off his body.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:22 pm
Hikari blinked, turning to the back of the book. It was all translated there. She let out a frustrated grumble, feeling stupid all of a sudden. "You're still a buttmunch and I don't like you!"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:33 pm
Hiei turn off the water dried himself off and got dressed walking out with his hair down and he dried it off. He looked at Hikari. " Then you can get out of my room and sleep in the office room and Deal with Mukuro." Hiei said dully.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:41 pm
Hikari sat there for a minute, still hiding under the covers. She shut the book then, moving out from underneath and picked up the book. "Fine, maybe I will." Walking over to the door, Hikari opened it up, walking out, then slammed it shut as she then started to head down the hallway.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:46 pm
" Okay" Hiei said as he fell onto his bed and moved a bit to rest. " Just be back in an hour for mission. This is a simple one just need to find a guy and get something from him. A Pick up." Hiei said and moved a little.

With that, Mukuro walked down the hallway toward Hiei's room pissed off face. Stopped to look at Hikari. " You." She said.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games