Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 am
Genkai shiftd putting her food down and headed out of the room. " Hiei." Genkai said walking into his room seeing Hiei huddled up. " . . I feel...like crap." Hiei said.

" I figured, take off your shirt. There injruies I didn't know about." Genkai said as Hiei shifted a bit closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am
Hikari walked back to Hiei's room with Genkai, staying out of the room. She peeked in from the side of the door, wondering what was making Hiei so sick.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am
Hiei shifted as he sat up pulling his shirt off and his body purple and black from the bruises. " She hit me pretty hard." Hiei said and shifted a little as Genkai moved putting his hands on his chest. "Christ Hiei. Look how..." Genkai said and moved a bit.

Hiei shifted slightly touched his chest a bit. " I didn't know how bad the damage was. . . " Hiei mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:04 am
Hikari hadn't thought that Hiei's injuries would be as bad as they were. It just showed her how much work she had to get up to fight Mukuro evenly if Hiei was like this with how he fought yesterday.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 am
Hiei shifted and looked at Genkai. " I'll be fine" Hiei said looking at Genkai who moved the small ball of engry to heal the fire demon. After a few moments moved seeing the bruises less dark and shifted to walk out of the room. Moving hiei laid down arching his one leg and putting an arm over his eyes.

with that Mukuro stood at the door. " Get up, Weakling. Time for work." Mukuro said standing with Kid and Yoh who looked down. " You too Hikari. Your late." Mukuro noted.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:11 am
Hearing Mukuro behind her, Hikari turned around with a snarl. It was her way of wordlessly saying no to going. Not after what happened yesterday. The girl was pissed.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 am
"Oh. Angry? You need to good beaten too?" mukuro asked going to grab Hikari before Hiei moved himself to grab her wrist. " That's enough Mukuro." hiei said shifting, his tired body shook slightly before Hiei moved. " Give us the file. will get the job." Hiei said.

Mukuro moved ripping her hand from the fire demon and shoved the file into hand." fine. Do this mission. Deal with the problem in Koorime." Mukuro snarled and went to leave with Yoh and Kid." Sorry HIei"" Kid said and looked to the side.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 am
"I dare you to." Hikari taunted when Mukuro grabbed her. She looked up at Hiei when he got the older woman to let go. Why was he protecting her? This was just weird. In the past two days, Hiei had protected her, called her by her actual name, and called her his teammate. But that wasn't the issue right now. Hikari took the file that was handed to them, waiting until the three were gone before opening it up.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:28 am
Hiei shifted a bit and sat back down on his bed before picking the file from her hand and started to scan over it. "Why...would we need to protect an Island. I even had a hell of time finding it." Hiei said and shifted dropping it back in Hikari's hand and laid back on his bed holding his chest slightly cloosing his eyes in pain.
" What else does it say about the damn island?" Hiei asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am
Hikari seemed a little perplexed at what their new mission was. Protect an island? Really? "She's doing this to piss us off." The girl muttered before turning a page. "That it's got a lot of ice women... Are they all lesbians up there?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 am
Hiei chuckled a bit and shifted a little. " I'd love to say yes. but no." hiei said shaking his head." Aren't you third Koorime? Guess it doesn't supirse me you know nothing about the island" Hiei said and moved digging around his room for a new shirt to cover his brusied body. " I wonder if Rui is still around. " Hiei thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am
"Momma told me that my gamma is from there, but that's it." Hikari really didn't know much about where she came from, other than her fallen side, and she knew to stay away from those areas. That's why she had been so against Allen a while back before they ditched him in the woods.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 am
"I see."Hiei said pulling on his shirt and pulled on a cloak before walking toward the door and reached for his katana by the door. " Let's get going crow." Hiei said and shifted a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 am
"Be out in a second." Hikari closed the file, leaving it there on the floor. She went to her room to grab her katana, then went back down the hallway to meet Hiei in the front so they could leave. "Do you even know where this place is?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:10 am
"Yes Actually I do. I found it it years ago after I got my Jagan just to murder that said Race. . .But then when I found it. . I didn't need to. They seemed dead already in my mind." Hiei said and shifted fixing his cloak and started to walk. " It won't take long." Hiei said as he moved toward the stairs to leave. a portal just a few moments away would take them there.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games