E. Spirit Warrior
G. Tamer - This class is attuned to animals often calling them to fight along side them.They can even at time call dragons to ride.
2. Mage - They tap into spells instead of talents. These spells range from healing to devastating AoE blasts to defensive buffs for their companions. They stay out of hand-to-hand combat and cast their magick from behind the rogues and warriors.
A. Arcane Warrior
C. Blood Mage
D. Spirit Healer
G. Spell Weaver - Able to use more than one spells at once they can string there attacks together as combos.They can even place magic into there hands letting them be be able to fight with only there fist.They are also quicker and are better wiser.They can also summon thing but they aren't huge they summon magical creatures that help with spells not combat.
3. Rogue - They range between mages and warriors in toughness, they have many talents. These talented beings can pick locks, spot traps from far away, and deal lethal backstabs from behind their enemies.
F. Legionnaire Scout
A. Half breed
B. Full breed
C. Corrupted Breed
D. Special Dragon
5. Ninja-Fast and agile they do not specialize in all the things that Scouts do but they have there own unique twist on stealth and attack do not get this class mixed up with legend unlike the rouge they deal in deadlier weapons and skill.
A. Death dealer.
B. Shadow creeper
C. Ninja magic
D. Elemental assassin
A. Bone breaker
D. Stone fist
7. poltergeist-These being are ghost only accessible near death or if you get it from An forgotten Brute.This class is by far the deadliest and has no major specializations.
8.Guard-The guard is a well balanced class as well. They fight with a pole arms and outclass warriors and fighter easily. They can be skilled enough that they can use special weapons earlier than other classes. They wear light armor and depending on skill and class their armor changes. They also ride animals like Dragons and horses. They are probably the most combative class since they hardly have any buffs or spells of any kind.
1. Red guard-Red guard's are focused on strength and deal with devastating swings and stabs and ride bears. They can wear heavy armor and use Axes and hammers as weapons at this point. Their special weapon is a scythe and and their armor is the Archfiends armor.
2. Royal Guard- The royal guard are mostly defensive. They take hits for the rest of the team when they are injured. They can withstand the most damage and have the most health of all. Their attacks are weak but hit more than once so they can survive. They use light armor. Their special weapon is a shield and their armor is the Archangels armor.