Man Wants Legal Protection To Attack Abortion Clinic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhaedraMcSpiffy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 am
Nope. Not a headline from The Onion.
Change.org | Women's Rights | Man Requests Restraining Order Against Police So He Can Attack Abortion Clinic

He thinks that his religious beliefs entitle him to use deadly force whenever he sees fit. So he attempted to file a restraining order against the police so that they wouldn't stop him.

Apparently he's also trying to sue the Supreme Court acting as his own attorney and asking for ridiculous pay. He also claims to have won a debate against Barack Obama:
Quote:
I challenged President Barack Obama to a public debate on abortion, which he lost by not responding. He must have accepted my challenge before March 26, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. Therefore, he lost, I won, abortion is wrong, abortion is evil, abortion must now and immediately be made illegal everywhere in the world, he didn't even care, he needs to stop kissing or hugging babies or even one baby acting as if he cared about even one baby, because he really doesn't and all he cares about is his image, which I see right/directly/straight/clearly through, and all he cares about is himself, like his dad who abandoned him, his family, and his wife to pursue selfish ambition.

Some of his arguments are... interesting:
Quote:
Killing a fifty year old man is bad. Federal law recognizes that killing a five-year-old is worse, because the five-year-old is more vulnerable. Even worse than killing a five year old is killing a two year old, because the two-year-old is even more vulnerable. Likewise, even worse is killing a one year old. And even worse is killing a baby who is only two weeks old. That two-week-old baby is almost completely defenseless, because the baby, she or he, can still cry as a method of defense. That baby's voice, her or his voice, can still be heard by other human beings. Even worse than killing a baby who is two weeks old from birth is killing a baby who is nine months conceived, which the United States law legally recognizes as a valid United States citizen if she or he was born in the United States. Even worse is killing an eight month conceived United States citizen. Even worse is killing a seven month conceived United States citizen. Even worse is killing a six month conceived person. Even worse is killing a five month conceived person. Even worse is killing a four month conceived person. Even worse is killing a three month conceived person. Even worse is killing a two month conceived person. Even worse is killing a one month conceived person. Even worse is killing a one day conceived person. Even worse is killing a one second conceived person. Worst of all of the above is killing a person who has been conceived immediately after the moment of conception.

His website can be found here. It's a very interesting read.

His actions are laughable, but I honestly feel sad for him. He's obviously mentally ill in some way. One of the links from the main article said that he did some very bizarre things while filing the restraining order.

So... thoughts?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:55 am
I think he is mentally ill, and needs some help ASAP. All this might be a cry for attention, but we should do something about him before he goes and kills people.  

ottery

Wealthy Sage

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Last Mizzy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:55 pm
This guy sounds like an egomaniac with a few screws loose. If he's so goddamned worried about "innocent" lives (I love the implication here that women and abortion doctors are "guilty" and therefore deserve punishment) then he should be championing better living conditions and services for the children that are already here.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games