Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )
[PRP] What now? (Ice & GS)[FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:31 pm
"It looks like that re constructed Gunsniper." Marcia told Catastrophe as they got closer, the Zoid too did recognize the zoid, and grumbled in agreement.

Marcia watched as the zoid quickly vanished. It had done that last time too. She wondered briefly how the Republic girl was doing. Though as the Text appeared on the screen Marcia slowly read it.

"You, you're from before." she said aloud. Maybe there was a pilot in there still? she turned her com on. She was well aware about the status between the rogues and the Empire but, maybe this one knew where Ander was.

"Thank you for hiding us.. but I still have to find a friend of mine and his Zoid." she explained "Before I can leave here."

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:04 pm
The voice link com fuzzed a little, but there was no human response. This ZOID was still without a pilot.

-Yes, I am. I remember you and your ZOID.- Blaze stopped and turned around. The cloaking device remained up, so only evidence of this was the sand suddenly settled.

-You were alone and have been for three days. Your ZOID wandered to the Imperial city border than collapsed. You wandered from your ZOID than collapsed yourself. I have seen no other rogue since I arrived in this territory over a week ago.-

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm
"You still don't have a pilot do you?" Marcia remembered the masked woman and shuddered, "How's the Republic Girl and her friend?" she managed to ask shaking the horrid imagery away.

What Blaze had said was both good and bad news. It meant Ander hadn't come this way with her, but it also meant on the other hand Ander could be dead who knew where, though Marcia hoped he was alive somewhere instead.

"Thank you." she told the Zoid

Catastrophe turned in the direction of the Imperial/Rogue boarder.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:10 am
-Correct, my Pilot is still missing.- Blaze answered promptly.

-The soldier was returned to her General, her Organoid as well. Both are fine. -

That seemed to everything this pilot wanted from him, so with that Blaze turned and begun to run further into the territory. Before he got too far he relayed one last message.

-If I spot your friend I will point them back toward the rogue territories.- Assuming that whomever they were, they would be able to travel there. Blaze did not like the idea of detouring from the trail again. He still needed to get back to Titus and Kagi. It was a promise he had made... but at the same time he wanted to find his pilot.

The night was quiet and the border watch late to their posts. For, very fortunate for the group, the border was quiet.

Still there were no signs of Ander or Saga...

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:22 pm
That wasn't too unusual. There were rumors of the loyalties of these great machines to their pilots before many still roamed much like this one alone. Though his next comment came as a small relief. It was good to know the two were safe back where they belonged. Marcia watched the sands shift under the invisible zoid

"What's your name?" she asked the zoid as he told her he'd keep looking for her friend if he could. Marcia waited for the answer if he had heard before continuing toward the boarder. Catastrophe and Agumo both gave an appreciative growl, mostly Agumo in Catastrophe's voice.

It was unusually quiet, were where the patrols? Marcia was half expecting to have to charge through the posted patrols to escape the territory. That was one good thing so far... about that, they were late it seemed. Catastrophe would have warned her if they were close.

But there was still absolutely no sign of Saga or Ander..

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:32 pm
-Blaze- The ZOID managed to send before moving out of range.

( Dreamer LOL )
On the outskirts of the boarder, a familiar black blade liger could be seen mozying in the distance. It didn't look to have any particularly trail or mission, just drifting slowly along the sandy seas.

It was the that of the hawker, extraordinaire: Regent. He was just on one of this 'routes' perhaps just looking for some wears or perhaps something else....  

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:35 am
She'd make sure to remember that.

Safely across the boarder and it didn't seem as though any of the patrols had noticed them. Luckily since Catastrophe was rather hard to miss. Marcia glanced back behind them, Blaze had said that she'd come alone... that didn't make her feel any better for some reason.

Catastrophe growled though it wasn't as threatening as normal upon seeing the black liger poking around the boarder.

"It's Regent." she muttered that or he sold his liger, which was doubtful. "what's he doing out here.." it seemed as though he was looking for something.

Catastrophe continued toward the liger, though he still wasn't in the mood for a fight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:10 am
"Oh, what do we have here?" Regant spoke in a pondered tone looking over to the radar, then up to the general direction of the found Zoid. Well...the radar wasn't need. As the Large Zoid was easily noted.

Narrowing his eyes past the glasses, the merchant tried to recall where he had seen that Giant white zoid before. AH-now he remembered. Marcia...she was nice enough to buy him a round...

"Well let's say hello, shall we..." The man mused sending a comlink signal to the other Zoid Catastrophe to open a window to speak...

The Black liger let out a coed growl in response.  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 pm
Moving still across the dunes She still had to get back that canyon... And there was still no sign of Saga, it would take everyone a while to realize he'd dissapeared, after all it wasn't uncommon for rogues to just vanish for a while especially if they had some sort of job.

The com signal came and Marcia accepted, despite the hurry she was still curious as to what exactly Regent was doing this close to the boarder.. then again he'd ask her. This may actually be a pain.

A little silver monkey came out from behind the east and Sat on Marcia's shoulder.

Marcia's hand moved to the monkeys head as she pat Lola. Must have been pretty scary for her too.

"Long time no see Regent..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 am
"I was about the say the same, Marica." Regant gave a nod and showed a smile to the two. "Lola." He added. The man looked upon the woman's disposition, she looked lke she had been rolling around in a dust storm. He raise a eyebrow to the sight, but said nothing to it..yet.

"Though I must ask, considering rogues are not necessarily on the best side of the Empire right now.." The man moved a hand to his spectacle and pushed them more up his nose. With a eased smile, he leaned back in his seat and folding his hands on torso.

"What brings you to the other side of the boarder?" It was mostly curiosity, for the merchant-as most Rogues didn't dare-or rather care to be over in this territory.  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 am
The monkey gave a happy chirp at the mention of it's name. Marcia gave a light chuckle. "You're suck a sweet girl." told Lola.

"Oh this?" she said brushing more sand off her clothes and hair. She'd have to think up a reasonable explanation quick. "I was looking for something." Not a very good answer but it was an answer "I was hoping the sandstorm would reveal at least a part of it." It didn't work, Marcia was empty handed save for the necklace with a charm of Saga.

But at least it answered his latter question as well. She wasn't sure how much this man knew about The Black fog. Or how much Ander Trusted him.

"Then again I could ask the same of you, then again I'm sure you must have buyers in the imperial territories for your wares." but Regent was still a rogue so, who knew where his connections started or stopped regardless of the Crisis.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:41 pm
-End of RP summary-

An alert echoed throughout the cockpit of Regint's ZOID. A distress call he would have rather not shared with anyone else. With a polite "excuse me" he bid fair-well to Marcia and pointed the ZOID back to the Rogue territories. The boosters of the ZOID flared as he made his rather speedy exit leaving Marcia alone once again.  

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games