Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:03 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ever Sacrifice's stats:
Strength - 100%
Courage - 100%
Speed - 100%
Intelligence - 100%
Luck - 100%
Stamina - 100%

Vidia's stats:
Strength: 100%
Courage: 100%
Speed: 100%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 100%

Tsis'Newadi's stats:
Strength: 68%
Courage: 72%
Speed: 67%
Intelligence: 68%
Luck: 68%
Stamina: 71%

Nacio's stats:

Royce Garnet's stats:
Strength: 41%
Courage: 39%
Speed: 37%
Intelligence: 38%
Luck: 38%
Stamina: 37%

Wild Wind's stats:

Windstorm's stats:

Myrddin's stats:
Strength: 97%
Speed: 97%
Intelligence: 97%
Luck: 99%

Astranaar's stats:
Strength: 18%
Courage: 15%
Speed: 17%
Intelligence: 19%
Luck: 21%
Stamina: 16%

Muirgen la Anise's stats:
Strength: 32%
Courage: 26%
Speed: 30%
Intelligence: 27%
Luck: 31%
Stamina: 28%

Dylan Llyr's stats:
Strength: 5%
Courage: 5%
Speed: 7%
Intelligence: 7%
Luck: 12%
Stamina: 12%

Kerr Irvine
Strength: 7%
Courage: 10%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 10%
Luck: 4%
Stamina: 4%

User Image

The Teepee

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image

Page 1
    01. Soquili Welcome
    02. Navigation
    03. Rules and News
    04. Housed Native
    05. Photo Album
    06. Works in Progress
    07. Breedings
    08. Links
    09. Credits
    10. Reserved
    11. Reserved
    12. Reserved
    13. Reserved
    14. Reserved
    15. Reserved

User Image

User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image

01. Please, do not post in the Teepee (journal).
    02. If you have any questions, send off a PM.
    03. If you'd like to roleplay with one of my pets, please inquire in Plots-R-Us.
    04. All artwork posted here belongs to the original artist. No questions asked.
    05. I am currently holding two jobs, moderately suffer from depression. Please understand if I don't get to everything ASAP. If you cannot wait longer than six months to a year for a reply then it may be best to look elsewhere.

User Image

Note: All roleplays recorded are listed in chronological order, not by the date started.
    You may use the basic outline and rules of my teepee as your own.
    My PM box is always open.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image

Archived
    August 15, 2006 Ever Sacrifice is given to me by Sirenz. [11191]
    February 05, 2007 Ever and Tawali are officially life mates!
    April 15, 2007 A new Soquili has left a shadow at the door of Evening Night's teepee, but it's a little on the small side. Nacio joins the rag-tag bunch. He was won in a free raffle.
    April 16, 2007 It seems we have a new neighbor. Evening Nights keeps calling it an Omani'ceta, or Wandering Falcon in her tongue. This peregrine female seems to claim this as her territory. She was purchased from chibizoo.
    June 01, 2007 It seems our new feathered neighbor found who she was looking for and she's brought him back to meet everyone. I finally got my second quest completed! I got Wild Wind after my long wait.
    June 02, 2007 Tawali and Ever were entered into June's Breeding Raffle. [link] Sixth try. THEY WON! (06/04)
    June 30, 2007 WE GOT BASKETS! Two gorgeous baskets have arrived in the small Soquili community.
    August 02, 2007 The babies have finally popped out of their baskets! Aren't they adorable? Vidia is welcomed into the herd.
    October 01, 2007 Ever Sacrifice's little girls are all grown up. It's hard on a mother to let their children go on their own in the world.
    November 04, 2007 Wild Wind joined Stormwild and Balrog's herd. He's finally accepted by a herd with the same ideas.
    November 12, 2007 Eve is now another year older and the last big hurdle to get over! Happy 21st birthday!
    November 19, 2007 Peony and Nacio were entered in merangue's November breeding raffle. [link] Nacio and Peony won! Try number 13 is lucky!
    February 25, 2008 Won lilwerewolfgirl's rare custom slot for my dragon! I'm finally getting Myrddin! Thank you Meeki!
    April 23, 2008 Maelstrom and Wild Wind were entered in merangue's April breeding raffle. [link] Maelstrom and Wild Wind won! The Wind line continues.
    May 05, 2008 Baskets, baskets, baskets! Maelstrom and Wild Wind's baskets have arrived. Two little ones that are startling in their differences.
    May 12, 2008 It seems like just last week they were protected in their wicker cocoons. The Wind parents are proud of their two Wind fillies! Welcome Windstorm and Vortex into the world.
    June 05, 2008 Ever and Tawali were entered in Nerpin and Antigra's June breeding raffle. [link] Ever and Tawali won! I wonder how Vidia and 'Suli will feel about this.
    June 09, 2008 Myrddin has arrived!
    June 11, 2008 Due to complications, Ever gave birth to three foals prematurely. She's holding her breath to see if they'll survive and when her mate will return from the sky.
    June 06, 2008 After a long, fearful wait, Ever Sacrifice and Tawali's three girls finally emerge from their baskets. It seems the extra few months inside did Tsis'Newadi good and her wings are fully functional! Welcome them into the world!
    July 18, 2008 Peony and Nacio were entered in the Breeding Bonanza with Ameh, Antigra, Dawiechan, King Inversitle, lilwerewolfgirl, merangue, and Natsube. [link] Peony and Nacio won in Ameh's drawing! I see girls in their future.
    July 31, 2008 Peony had two foals. The parents have decorated them in pink flowers in hopes that it'll make them both girls!
    August 13, 2008 Another boy and a girl! They're so pretty in pink! Welcome Royce Garnet to the herd.
    2009 Took a year break from Gaia due to real life matters.
    February 25, 2010 Slowly getting back into the swing of Gaia, but real life is still top priority.
    March 31, 2010 Started a new teepee for better organization as well as putting roleplays in the correct order. Old Teepee
    May 27, 2010 Welcome Astranaar to the herd!
    November 03, 2010 Welcome Madhu to the herd! A contest for co-ownership is in the future!
    November 11, 2010 Got Muirgen la Anise's familiar, Felicity, a ferret. She is not roleplayable until Muirgen's slot is obtained. Also Madhu is co-owned with II Paradox II.
    December 8, 2010 I was chosen in the All About Me contest for this month earning teepee of the month and both male and female Soquili of the month. [link]
    December 25, 2010 Welcome Tangaroa to the herd! He is co-owned with Mtorolite.
    January 21, 2011 Lady Evelyn Nyht has shed her name for lilmissy4205. Yes, you may still call her Eve.
    March 12, 2011 After 16 tries and a year of attempts Muirgen la Anise will be colored by Beejoux. Plots will begin to move forward with the Flaxen Wing bunch!
    March 13, 2011 Welcome Dylan Llyr to the herd!
    March 20, 2011 Muirgen la Anise has arrived! My third customed Soquili.
    June 23, 2011 I have given full ownership of Madhu to II Paradox II.
    2012 - 2013 Absolutely nothing new to report. Dark days.
    November 6-11, 2013 I went to my first BlizzCon!

February 18, 2014 Attempting to come back. I left with a lot of personal issues, but I am leaving those in the past.
    March 17, 2014 Welcome Kerr Irvine to the herd!
    March 21, 2014 Aine and Myrddin's wish came true.
    April 4, 2014 A golden basket appears for the dragon's treasure.

Up-to-date as of 3:09pm est 04/15/14

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image

User Image Name: Evening Night (Lakota: H^tayetu Hanhepi; Cherokee: Udalulv’svnoyi Svnoyi (U-da-lu-lv’sv-no-yi Sv-no-yi))

D.O.B.: November 12

Physical Appearance: She has long black hair, but appears wavy after she takes her hair down from the pigtailed braids. Her eyes are an emerald green that shines brightly from her dark skin. She's short for her people, the Lakota, standing at 5'1" and weighing close to 100 pounds.

When she's in camp, she usually wears the Lakota deerskin dress that her mother had always scolded her to adorn in honor of her family with white deerskin boots. When she's out roaming the lands, she wears light brown deerskin pants and mocosans, a short white deerskin top that fits her closely, and a light brown deerskin vest. She has a white daisy in her hair to show that she is flirty with her betroth and a band around her head that has an owl feather sewn to it. She has slim black armbands on her upper arms and wears ragged black, fingerless, gloves.

Personality: She is a very knowledgeable and wise young woman for her age. Some say that she has the shaman in her and is able to see things before they take place. She has a kind soul, very understanding, yet can be head-strong and independent. She knows when to give a hand to someone, but never knows when to take one herself, or simply refuses to accept help.

History: Growing up, all she ever knew was that she was different. In the clear still pool of water, she noticed that her eyes were green like spring sprouts. The other children would exclude her because of this difference. Children could be so cruel to what they did not understand.

But that was not the only thing that made her different. She could sense things before an event even happened, able to hear it's coming on the wind. She could predict when a storm was coming, be it weather or war related. This set her even further apart from her peers, standing alone on something only she understood.

Her life wasn't all that harsh though. She had one friend as she grew from a small twin-braided girl to a young woman. He was a boy a few years younger than herself. They spent most of their time either off riding bare-back on the domestic horses, to races, and even went swimming together (until Evening got to an age where it wasn't proper to swim naked with someone of the opposite sex).

Soon after the tests of man, the village welcomed in a strange man who smelled sour and kept a fearful eye on those around him. She knew there was something vile about the man and tried to warn everyone. Several still counted her as nothing but a child. She warned them of a great storm, though this was listened to, many thought it was prediction of the weather. The next day, everyone was greeted with sacred items torn to bits, baskets chewed to pieces, and the smell of urine clung strongly to the air. There was an uproar of who could do such a thing and the fingers quickly shifted to the older man that had appeared just before the events.

They literally threw the old shaman out of their village with many waving their spears and shouts of not being welcomed back. He was banned to never step foot in their tribe or even be given aid. The next night was the worst night of all. Everyone was woke up by a single coyote howl in the night. Women and children ran screaming and crying, men were pulled down in a bloody mess. No one was safe from the night beast that came and attacked their village. Evening Night was lucky in fleeing unharmed, to the west where rumors spoke of an ancient breed of horses still survived.

She was alone in a place she had never seen, away from those she knew and knew her. The world seemed like a dark and scary place and she vowed, placing a jade stone about her neck, that she would find someone. Little did she know that that someone was a Soquili of her own by the name of Ever Sacrifice.

Roleplay Color:
#DC143C - Crimson

User Image

User Image Behind the Character

Username: lilmissy4205 (formerly known as Lady Evelyn Nyht)
Nicknames: A, Ad(i)dy(ie), (Dot)Dorothy, Eevee, Ev(e), Evie, Frenchie, Koko's Lucky Penny, Lela, Lil' Bit, Lil' Miss, Pippi, Red
Birthdate: November 12, 1986
Nationality: German-English-Scottish-Native-American
Marital Status: Single

Biography: Evie's been part of the site since May 29th, 2004. I've been on four different accounts between that date and current. My account, TheEveoftheNight, was banned for botting and/or profiting from botting. There is no way of getting that account back. I own a guild that is modern fantasy called Moonlight Dreams, I am the main owner of Questline: A Charity for the Questing Gaian, I love art of my OCs and Avatars, and I love red items.

I have been roleplaying since 1999 with my first character (all characters are in my "www") from Dungeons and Dragons. I was on AOL then usually in the Red Dragon Inn playing a bar wench with Hermonia. I used Herm mostly for D&D when I lost internet access for two years. It was during 2002 when I created Veldrin, originally created to be a double agent in the D&D sessions I was DM for. I wasn't this "awesome elitist" back then. I was still using asterisks for actions and short responses due to AOL's character limit. I didn't really start working on my skills as a roleplayer until I roleplayed on Gaia in 2005. Now I roleplay in this guild with my Soquili as well as play on World of Warcraft as a Holy Paladin.

General: Actress, Adviser, Anime Obsessed, Art Collector/Whore, Civil War Reenacter, Consultant, DM/D&Der, Gamer, History Buff, Literate Roleplayer, Nature Freak, Random, Shiny and Sharp Objects Collector, Singer, Tease, World of Warcrafter, Writer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:58 pm
User Image

Gifts
Tawali Feathers - Harperking

User Image

Gallery
Malison x Myrddin - Devil NightShade
Ever Sacrifice - Malis Delnaria
Wild Wind - Moo Moo Chan
Evening Night - Nomjy
Myrddin - Nukido
Myrddin - Quaji
Windstorm x Prometheus - Snaptastic
Evening Night - Trocis
Myrddin - Tygress Dream

User Image

Memories
Ever Sacrifice x Tawali - Gifting Feathers
Ever Sacrifice x Tawali - Falling
Ever Sacrifice x Rhapsody (f) - Aunty Ever
Ever Sacrifice x Tawali - Pregnant
Unega`Gohunvhi Family - Baskets
Unega`Gohunvhi Family - Foals
Peony x Nacio - Falling
Unega`Gohunvhi Family - Adults
Vidia - Basket to Adult
Peony x Nacio - Pregnant
Flower Family - Baskets
Flower Family - Foals
Flower Family - Adults
Maelstrom x Wild Wind - Falling
Maelstrom x Wild Wind - Pregnant
Proud Wind Family - Baskets
Proud Wind Family - Foals
Proud Wind Family - Adults
Windstorm - Basket to Adult
Malison (f) x Myrddin - Adoption
Unega`Gohunvhi Family - Baskets
Unega`Gohunvhi Family - Foals
Unega`Gohunvhi Family - Adults
Tsis`Newadi - Basket to Adult
Windstorm x Auster
Flower Family - Baskets
Flower Family - Foals
Flower Family - Adults
Royce Garnet - Basket to Adult
Vidia x Althalus x Ambroise – Heartbreak
Vidia x Zuilian – Run Away
Astranaar – Epic Mount
Windstorm x Prometheus - Falling
Vidia x Muirgen la Anise - Healing
Myrddin x Aine - Hording

User Image

Parodies
Wild Wind x Paramekia - Jingles

User Image

Plushies
Colts - Sirenz
Easter - Rapidashtrainer
Ravenclaw - ???
Secret Santa Mask 08 - Sirenz
Secret Santa 08 - Yuuka Kurokawa
Secret Santa 08 - Interfectrix
CYO 10 - Soquili
CYO 10 - Kiara Lime
CYO 10 - RockerWolfie1616
CYO 10 - Yuuka Kurokawa
CYO 10 - Celeanor
CYO 10 - Lyda Lynn
CYO 10 - hanging gallow
CYO 10 - Cihiru
CYO 10 - Straight Jacket Girl
CYO 11 - Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX (Lonewolf_Eyes)
CYO 11 - Nymphalidae
CYO 12 - magnadearel
CYO 12 - The Dawn of Twilight
CYO 12 - Insane Butterfly

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image

Astranaar

-none-

User Image

Dylan Llyr

-none-

User Image

Evening Night

-none-

User Image

Ever Sacrifice

-none-

User Image

Kerr Irvine

-none-

User Image

Muirgen la Anise

Pilgrim - Vidia

User Image

Myrddin

The Great Ring - Crousader
Burning Vengenace - Seresai x Wildfire
Nightmares Begin - Armelle
Title Pending - Aine
Old Values, Old Blood - Theia
The Golden Wish - Aine x Thraxata`rymara

User Image

Nacio

-none-

User Image

Royce Garnet

The Order of the Knights - Seresai

User Image

Tsis'Newadi

Can Trees Fly Too? - Alexiel x Tsis'Newadi (foals)
Anything You Can Do - Galahad (foals)
Never-Ending Story—The Intro - Ra'd (foals)
Just Around the Bend - Ares (foals)

User Image

Vidia

Pilgrim - Muirgen la Anise
Wishing to Fly - Bellezza

User Image

Wild Wind

-none-

User Image

Windstorm

-none-

User Image

Abandoned

-none-

User Image

Hiatus

A Change in the Winds - Bonfire x Vidia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image

Ever Sacrifice x Tawali
Agreement – Lifemating

Peony x Nacio
Agreement – Lifemating

1. Mindsend Feb 13

Windstorm x Prometheus
Agreement – Selective Permission
Roleplay Qualified

1. Agneza Feb 11
2. Rapid Feb 20
3. Agneza April 11
4. JulianMoMo April 11
5. Beejoux April 11
6. Ririka May 11
7. Julian May 11
8. Beejoux July 11
9. Agneza August 11
10. Mindsend August 11
11. Ririka September 11
12. Moonspots February 12
13. Agneza Jaunary 13
14. Darkmoon Dancer Feb 13
15. Mindsend Feb 13
16. Ririka March 13
17. Darkmoon Dancer April 13
18. Darkmoon Dancer June 13
19. Neph August 13

Astranaar x Nalak'sha
Agreement – Selective Permission
User Image

Windstorm
Agreement – Co-Ownership

Tangaroa
Agreement – Co-Ownership

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:04 pm
User Image

Credit goes out to all the staff at Soquili, past and present. They have done a wonderful job over the years and have made my time on Gaia memorable. I would especially like to thank Ameh, Amirynth (Troll), Beejoux, Chibizoo, Felmino, Kyribird, lilwerewolfgirl, merangue, Nerpin, odet amo, and Sirenz for "just doing their job" involved with my personal Soquili realm. Also, thank you to mouselet, Samus x, and Wynter Iceblade for their behind the scenes work.

Another round of thanks goes out to my regular RP girls (and some guys). Also to some of the other Soquili players who I've talked with, but never got to have Soquili interact. You know who you are and I'm glad to have spent my time playing on Gaia with all of you.

User Image

Works Cited

Fonts Used: Ferro Rosso and Pixel Six 10

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:08 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image

Missing Uncerts for Squares

Daisy (Sirenz) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/daisy.jpg
Chu'mana (Sabin Duvert) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/soqs/Tags/Yayoitag.jpg
Jeevita (Sirenz) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/turq.jpg
Apple-oosa (Sirenz) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/apple.jpg
Delphia (Sirenz) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/talencia.jpg
Rainbow Chaser (Cihiru) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Hiru/Tags/rainbow.jpg
Safi (Sirenz) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/euphoriacel1.jpg
River Gypsy (lilwerewolfgirl) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Lil/Tags/dustfeather_1.jpg
Cristallin Arrose (lilwerewolfgirl) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/aquamarine.jpg
Death (Sirenz) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/death.jpg
Notte Rache (Sirenz) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/takakun2.jpg
Rhapsody (Aris Ravenstart) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Aris/Tags/jstag2.jpg
Niele (Sirenz) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/niele.jpg
Kal (chibizoo) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Zoo/Tags/kaltagged.jpg
Balrog (Sabin Duvert) - Non-Elder - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/soqs/Tags/Balrog.jpg
Dia de la Esperanza (Sirenz) - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/dia.jpg

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff