Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infantilist Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Infantilists, ABDLs, Incontinence Support, and Friends. 

Tags: Diapers, Age Regression, Pacifiers, Mommy and Daddy, ABDL 

Reply Role Playing Games
The ABDL And INCON/BDWT Support Group (DEAD RP CLOSED) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Dark Chaotic Nightmare

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:50 pm
This will be a continuation of the popular Regression Clinic series of RP's in this guild. You will most likely recognize them, they have been remade several times, some of them have over 1,000 posts, so it was well enjoyed by many of our guild members.

However, I decided that after several remakes, the general plotline has grown stale, and members of the guild that were participating have either dropped out or not posted as often. It is for this reason that I have decided to generate a new plotline that builds from the previous ones, in the hopes it will make things more interesting and gather more members to participate.

The setting takes the same place as the last Regression Clinic roleplay: in a state-of-the-art facility with a large number of accomdations. However instead of being a forced mental regression clinic, the new facility consists of being a support group, along with being a "getaway home" if you will. It will focus on all aspects of infantilism (AB/TB), diaper fetish (DL, sexual or non-sexual/comfort) and incontinence support. Those who come may feel a need to stay, as they may be either embarrassed to return home or may have been kicked out of the house or run out of the neighborhood. They are welcome to stay as long as need to, no matter how long. Everything they need to live and live comfortably is provided automatically for them, free of charge, so they do not need to fear getting a job or worrying about paying the group back.

Now remember that there is no "discipline" aspect here. If an attendee is violent or distrubtive, they are not forceably diapered or regressed, they are simply kicked out and turned over to police forces if necessary. Members of the new RP should NOT engage in this kind of activity in their part of the RP.

Members of the Staff

Staff may or may not be directly interested/involved with infantilism/diaper fetish themselves, but should have a through research of infantilism and all aspects of it. They must go through alot of training to to learn how to take good exellent care of the attendees (as they will be called). A strong medical background is preferred but not required (the facility has built in medical stations equivlent to high-grade hospital room/facilities).

Also, for the good of the attendees so they feel comfortable, all staff should be comfortable with wearing diapers themselves, regardless of wether or not they like them. They will NOT have to wear diapers all the time, but be ok with wearing them when deemed nessasary (ie during staff training sections or during a "group theraphy session" where all attendees and staff are diapered together in one room and interact with each other, thus making everyone feel comfortable and more outgoing). This is not required but is strongly prefered, as the staff member's individual openess and involvement of wearing diapers themselves will determine their placement in the group and their assignments and duties.

Now I'll need at least one person to assist me in developing a "flow chart" of all known possible "reasons" for joining the group as an attendee (of which is part of the attendee profile).

Again, as this develops I will be making the new thread. When the new thread is made, I will post both in this thread and on the new one when you may start participating in the new one.

Please DO NOT Directly post your profiles, instead send them directly to me via PM. I will post them below.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:05 pm
Profiles

PROFILE FORMAT FOR ATTENDIES

Name for use in the RP: (first and last, middle optional)

Age: (10 to 40 years prefered, other ages allowed but please state reasoning for your age if it is out of the range)

Appearance: Give a detailed appearance of your character including height, weight, body type, clothing, etc. OR Upload a photo of your character. If wish you can also upload you character as two appearances: Normal outfit and Normal Outfit but with diaper on/Full on ABDL clothes.

Diaper Type and Size: Assuming your character will be wearing diapers, give full details about the diapers your character will be wearing. Disposable is prefered but not mandatory. Please give your size as either a baby disposable size 4 (smallest available, 5, 6, 7 or 8 (largest available for baby sizes and slightly resembles smallest adult diaper) or Adult Diapers, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Double Extra Large, Large With Triple Thickness, Extra Large With Triple Thickness, and Double Extra Large With Triple Thickness. If want to including a specific brand and size, feel free to do so. If not including a specific brand of diaper, please discribe your diapers appearance as much as possible.

Your Character's story and reason for joining: Describe in great detail why your character is joining. I will post a chart below when I have one. Reasons can be a large range of interests in diapers or babyhood. Also describe his or her personality, as well as how they intend to interact with different members of the RP.

STAFF MEMBER

Name for use in the RP: (first and last, middle optional)

Age: (10 to 40 years prefered, other ages allowed but please state reasoning for your age if it is out of the range)

Appearance: Give a detailed appearance of your character including height, weight, body type, clothing, etc. OR Upload a photo of your character. If wish you can also upload you character as two appearances: Normal outfit and Normal Outfit but with diaper on/Full on ABDL clothes. (if applicable)

Prefered Position: (Details to follow so bare with me.)

Diaper Type and Size: Assuming your character will be wearing diapers, give full details about the diapers your character will be wearing. Staff members are encouraged to wear diapers as well, because it will provide the best setting for the attendees and will make them feel the most comfortable. It is not required, but is prefered. Again, disposable is prefered but not mandatory. Please give your size as either a baby disposable size 4 (smallest available, 5, 6, 7 or 8 (largest available for baby sizes and slightly resembles smallest adult diaper) or Adult Diapers, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Double Extra Large, Large With Triple Thickness, Extra Large With Triple Thickness, and Double Extra Large With Triple Thickness. If want to including a specific brand and size, feel free to do so. If not including a specific brand of diaper, please discribe your diapers appearance as much as possible.

Your Character's story and reason for joining: Describe in great detail why your character is joining. Give a detailed list of how your staff member character is involved with diapers/ABism themsleves and how they intend to contribute their personal experiences with them to the attendees and how they will use them to interact and make attendees feel most comfortable. Again, I will post a chart below when I have one. Reasons can be a large range of interests in diapers or babyhood. Also describe his or her personality, as well as how they intend to interact with different staff members and attendees.  

Dark Chaotic Nightmare

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Dark Chaotic Nightmare

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 pm
RULES PLACEHOLDER POST

RP rules
1. No Godmodding. Allow the Guild Moderators to do their job.

2. Obey TOS at all times.

3. Be respectful of all RP members at all times

4. Cybering is to me confined to PM. The mentioning of a patient's private parts is acceptable (and encouraged) during diaper changes or physical exams, as long as it's done appropiately. YOU MAY NOT USE AN OBSCENITY (curse, swear word) TO DESCRIBE PRIVATE PARTS AT ANY TIME, VIOLATORS WILL HAVE POSTS DELETED AND BAN APPROPIATELY. Only acceptable subsituations are baby words, example: p***s or peepee, v****a = jaja, bottucks, bottom or buttbutt, breast = breast or bosom)

5. If you change your username, you must notify me IMMEDIATELY so I can make the change on the list here on page 1. Change of your character's name is NOT ALLOWED as it will cause continuity errors so chose it carefully.

6. YOU MUST POST A FULL, READABLE POST! Use acceptable grammer and spelling. DO NOT USE exessive abbreviation or baby talk. You may use baby talk for you character but it must be clear when they are talking, and you should use desciptive words.

Example: "Dark Chaotic Nightmare's character says in a babyish voice, "Daddy, I need my diaper changed."

Also, do not just post just for the sake of posting in the RP. Please try to be descriptive and make sure you can actively further the roleplay in your post.

TWO MAJOR RULES PLEASE FOLLOW THEM TO THE LETTER

7. DO NOT make any major plot twists, or major occurance that affects the overrall timeline of the RPG, without prior notifcation to ME via PM. I take this as "taking over my RPG" and I find it rude, so please don't do it without my permission.

8. Anything outside of the context of the RPG such as asking me for help on something or a request to join in towns should be posted with "Document" style. To change the style of your post, refer to the line of options immediately above your posting window and right below the options to change the text color, size and alignment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:19 pm
ATTENDEE PROFILE LIST

TbDeathKnight's Profile

Name for use in the RP: Tristan W. Hiwatari

Appearance:

Diaper Type and Size: Small, Adult. They have yellow wetness indicators that turn green when wet, leak guards, light blue tapes, and are white. They are not extremely thick, but aren't skinny.

Your Character's story and reason for joining: Unstopable fighting between Tristan's parents caused him to run off a couple of days ago. After finding his father in a bar and having been told he's "Worthless", he stumbled across a flyer for the support group. He is a boarder line Tb, and is still touchy about the subject. When the subject comes up, he becomes shy, and when it's not on his mind, he can be out spoken.

Blissful Baby Cressy's Profile
Name for use in the RP: Cressy Ann Sage
Appearance:
Race: Half Japanese, Quarter Dutch, Quarter English
Personality: Childish/Naive, Kind, and Shy
Height: 4'3" (( A small height for a 10 year old ))
Weight: 67 lbs? (( trying to go light for a skinny 10 yr old owo;; ))
Hair: Just like my avi's hair, she sometimes wears her pigtails down for formal events, or sometimes wear her hair up in a pony tail.
Natural Hair color: Light brown
Natural Eye color: Brown
Clothing: she usually wears short shorts, skirts, or overalls, she loves to wear her rainbow overall shorts (look in the Gogh's Reed item for this). She wears sleevless or short sleeved shirts that vary along with bottoms (shorts/pants/overalls/skirts). When she goes to bed, she likes to wear her pink pajammas with pawprints to bed. When wearing diapers, she can wear anything but the short shorts.
Diaper Type and Size: When going to bed, she wears Goodnights (for girls) at home. If actually being diapered (and being introduced to diapers), she would wear Pampers size 8 or adult diapers size small. When she starts loving her diapers and wearing them more often, she loves to have kiddy designs on her diaper just like they do on pull-ups and baby diapers and she likes to wear thickish diapers.
Your Character's story and reason for joining:
Cressy's life has been tough ever since her mom passed away when she was only 2 years old and the only child in the family. Ever since she started talking, she's been asking for her mommy, but daddy tells her she's been away. She was not properly potty trained at 4 years old and has had frequent bedwetting due to stress and/or sadness (of not having a mother). When she asked about her mom again at 8 years old, her dad couldn't really hold the truth much longer and told her. When she realized this, she became upset and ran into her room and cried. At 10, her dad was not able to support her anymore and found the Clinic best for his only daughter.
She does have many baby things about her that eventually makes her a TB/DL
Because she misses her mom so much, she would always carry her fox plushie and her baby blanky which was given to her by her mom. When she started wearing goodnights (which she sort of associated with diapers) she found comfort in them and used them to regress in her faint memories of her mommy and being in her arms. Sometimes in bed, her dad would find his daughter sucking her thumb in her sleep. He didn't do anything to break the habit. She tends to be sensitive on the topic of her mother now that she knows the truth and never had a motherly figure in her life. When she is about to cry (or is upset), she starts to baby talk without even realizeing it. The best way she is comforted was singing her a lullyby and/or cradling her. When interacting with people she doesn't know, she is usually shy and respectful (especially to her elders) and if she knows anyone well enough, she is usually naive and childish and sometimes can be hyper. She loves to have cookies, especially her favorite, chocolate chip cookies, along with milk. She would help with her dad make special cookies made by her mother when she was little.
Sometimes, Cressy would keep her goodnights on without her father knowing it. She does not know anything about the Infantilist community and feels like the only one who wears diapers. It would take time for her to eventually be friends with her.

Snowspartan1399's Profile
Name for use in the RP: Austin
Appearance: 5ft 6 in, messy pink hair, pink eyes, soft pink hoodie, faded blue jeans, scars on back
Bio: Austin had been a TB since he was 8 and secretly had been sneaking in his special items often. But soon his father found out and severly beat him. He called him a pathetic, worthless, piece of....... well you get te idea. He ran away from home and has tried to survive on his own by living in the city park. He came here for much needed help and guidance.
In Baby Outfit: Pink onesie that snaps at the crotch, pink botties with red ribbon around his wrists and ankles that hold them on, pink paci
Diaper Type and Size: Triple thick pink diapers with babyish print on them
Size: Child 4

Sasuke295lov's Profile

Name:Andrew Cruz
Appearance:Purple Eyes is 5'9 weighs 90lbs Light Blue T-Shirt & Dark Blue shorts/ABDL clothing: A Small Sized Baby Diaper Purple shirt & purple shorts
Diaper Type and Size:Any type & Small Baby 6
Back Story:His parents died in a car crash at the age of 1/2 was never potty trained because he refused & nobody ever adopted him then one day the orphanage onwer died & left a note for me to go to this clinic he can be shy around people & very kind-hearted.

TheWinged7's Profile
Name for use in the RP: nick/nicky l yagami
Appearance: brown eyes that are so dark they almost look black, black hair that is shoulder length at the back, and only half covers eyes, 150cm tall (about 5"6')with a slight tan.
personality:easy going, will go along with just about anything.
Clothing: upon entering, baggy marone coloured shirt, and slightly too long tan cargo pants, but will ahpily wear almost anyhitng.
Misc: is extremley attached to his teddy mikey, and is easily confused/lost
Diaper Type and Size: disposable medium, sized and moderatley thick.
Your Character's story and reason for joining: after his parents found out about him beind a TB/DL he became almost invisible at home, that combined with being bullied relentlesly at school drove him to run away to the group he found via an add on a ab/dl forum.

Queen of emptyness's Profile
Name for use in the RP: Abigail Quent

Appearance:

She doesn't really have much of a baby outfit. She usually just wears a black t-shirt and a diaper. If not that, then maybe some tight, short shorts to show off her diaper. Maybe a onesie. She really more of a diaper lover than a teen baby.

Diaper Type and Size: She likes her diapers to be as thick as possible. If the really thick diapers don't fit her, then she'll wear a couple of diapers on underneath it.

Your Character's story and reason for joining: Abigail was orphaned at a young age, and born with an underdeveloped bladder. She's been incontinent her entire life, and the she got tired of the other kids at the orphanage making fun of her diapers, so she went to the clinic, and has been there ever since.

Grunny_Prunny_Bunny's Profile
Name for use in the RP: Rosered and her bunnys name is alona

Real Age: 14
Acts: 4 to 5

Appearance:

Diaper Type and Size: meddiom red and white edges terns pink when wet...

Your Character's story and reason for joining: Lost parits needs some one to love me and take care of me...

My Parits left me in frunt of a orfin inch never now them sins then when i came the age of 2 the orfin inch bernd down so now im all alon and no one wanted me cus i was a different....So all i have is me and my bunny named alona.

steveboy777's profile

name for use in RP:spike or scotty
apperence:3ft 9in dark black long hair blue litte eyes band shirt of SLAYER!! blackpants and a pair of fallen shoes.
bio:scott or scotty had wanted to wear diapers for a long time after finding out the comfort and security of wearing them after stealing them one weekend at a freinds house so then i started to wear them secretly hiding them from my siste my only basically parent my parents left at birth and i was always depressed and needed help...
diaper:blue or black with double layer im not really sure hehe..
size:child 2 maybe ?[/b]

Hinatta6316's Profile

Name for use in the RP: Rena Renee Winters

Appearance: pampers size 5

Your Character's story and reason for joining: her grandmother kicked her out on the streets when she learned of how her granddaughter had started wearing diapers and researching more and more into the dl and ab side of things. When she left she only had 3 or 4 outfits that would cover her diapers including 1 homemade little girl sundress her mom had made a few days before passing away. Her mom had been much more understanding but now she has shown up here to hopefully find others like her who enjoy the dl thing sexually and non and like being an ab. She is friendly but will not speak her mind at first till she knows the other person.

Trinity Soldier's Profile
Name for use in the RP: Rick Cole

Appearance: little black fox teen, medium build, mako clor eyes brow hair, wares a onsie with a rocket and star print over under overalls with button couch, and a little rocket on the front pocket, is diaper is a baby teen size 4 with baby prints of moons and stars on it bluesh colores tint two tapes, a black fox plushy in his paw, a green and red pacifier is in his mouth.

Diaper Type and Size: super thick baby size 8 diaper for teens looks just like a baby diaper only for teens babyish prints and no wettness inticaor, also wears cloth diapers all in one velcor sides super thick

Your Character's story and reason for joining: After his Inrollment into the regression clinic rick was completely babyifid his perants did not know what to they tryed to treat him like an over sized toddler but it got to much to handle. So the set him off the this place. hes very shy and loves to snuggle and be firends but can be a hand full at times.  

Dark Chaotic Nightmare

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Dark Chaotic Nightmare

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 pm
STAFF MEMBER PROFILE PLACEHOLDER POST

UNDER CONSTRUCTION  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm
Ummmm, bump, and quick question.

Should I just start RP now?  

LittleLiam117

Dark Chaotic Nightmare

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:01 am
Well, my original intention was to gather staff members. Then hold a staff training session were we show them hands-on style how to care for the attendees, how to properly change diapers, how to interact, etc.

Not alot are even active in this guild tho let alone this individual RP, so I guess whenever someone wants to start, they can. And I guess once we have staff, I'll just do individual training as they join.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:59 pm
((Okay then. ps. You forgot to put up my profile for this RP
smilies/icon_wink.gif ))

Tristian was alone, nothing but a light, slightly torn T-shirt, and a pair of jeans. His feet didn't have socks, and his shoes were beat up. He had finished crying now. He was tired of that. He hated himself. He was confused with himself, his feelings. His family.... As he sat in an alley, a piece of paper flew through the air, smacking him in the face. He quickly grabbed it. Before he tossed it away however, he looked at it. He read carefully.

"P-people....people like, me?" He wondered. He walked for a half hour, taking back routes and alley ways until he reached his destination. He saw a large complex, and walked up too it. He looked at the flyer, then again at the building.

"This is it... I hope...." He thought softly aloud. He walked into the place, as the sliding glass doors opened. He went a reception desk. He was greeted by a receptionist, whom gave him papers to fill out. He did so, and then sat down on a chair, waiting for whoever it was that was going to help him out.  

LittleLiam117

Blissful Baby Cressy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:45 pm
(my profile ish sent)

Cressy was sitting alone at the bench, uncomfortable of her surroundings and the people around her all that she didn't know. Cressy looked childish sitting there waiting for someone to talk to her. She held on to her fox plushie in her arms along with her little blanket. Today she was wearing her rainbow overalls with her blue sleeveless shirt and wore her hair into a cute pony tail.

She didn't know what was here and what was going on. Earlier, she was told by her father that this will be better for her. He had already told the receptionist that he was no longer able to financially support her. Before her father left He gave her a hug and told her to be good. She looked lonesome on the empty bench and was in her own little dream world.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:59 pm
bump >w<  

Blissful Baby Cressy

LittleLiam117

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:03 pm
Tristian glanced over across from him where a girl sat down. He caught a glimpse of her eyes for a moment, and then looked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:06 pm
Cressy came back to reality and then looked at the guy who just came in for a sec and she wondered why he was here she looked at him again.  

Blissful Baby Cressy

LittleLiam117

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:30 pm
As they caught eyes again, Tristian waved shyly to the girl.  
Role Playing Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff