*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Home by the Eshes: The Sands of Time

Quick Reply

Submit

The_Lord_is_My_Shepard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:32 pm
As some of you maybe aware, a few days ago, there was a tragedy in Kentucky. A semi crashed into a van of John and Sadie Esh. And in that van, John & Sadie Esh, Son Leroy Esh and his wife Naomi, and son Jalen, 3 daughters Rose, Anna, and Rachel and Rachels, fiance Joel Gingrich and a friend Ashley Kramer were taken into Glory. The remaining survivors are 2 little boys, 1 is 3 and 1 is 5. Please pray for them and their families.

I do not know the Eshes, personally, but I heard from my Church members that they had a real clear testimony with Jesus. Their lives down here on Earth were a real trial, I know. A few years ago, they lost a son in Africa that was on a mission's trip. And after that, their house got on fire. They just rebuilt the house in 2007. But they are, right at this moment, sitting at the feet of Jesus.

So I was searching on youtube and found a clip from their CD, and I thought I share it with everyone. Their CD is called "The Sands of Time." You can find it on altarofpraise.com. Anyways, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEfHSXZJX_E  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:30 am
This is one from their earlier recordings, "Weep No More." It is a tribute to the Esh Family and has pictures of not only them, but also from the funeral: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkU0Xxicn8Y&playnext_from=TL&videos=E7lBombXh5w  

The_Lord_is_My_Shepard

fiery-ginger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 am
That is an extremely sad story... They will be in my thoughts and prayers (the little boys that is)  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games