In this thread you will find a collection of my random thoughts and findings I come across.
Visitors are allowed to post according to these guidelines:
- A comment or question regarding something I've posted
- Initiate a conversation with me
If you want to post your own random thoughts, but they have no correlation with anything I've posted or haven't received permission from me to do so, then I suggest you make your own thread in COS.
So... here we go!
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:23 pm
I just got back from town a little awhile ago. Here's what I did:
- Gassed up my car
- Withdrew some money so I can pay my friend back for buying me a ticket when we went and saw Shutter Island awhile back
- Stopped by Hollywood Video again to see if there was any more movies I wanted to get. Ended up buying one film - Once Upon A Time In Mexico. ((Mind you I've never seen this film before. I know it's got Johnny Depp and Antonio Banderas in it, so I'm thinking it'll be a pretty good movie.))
- Stopped by the mall. Stopped by Hot Topic and got myself a Alice in Wonderland t-shirt ((Click here if you want to see which one I got)). As a result of donating a dollar for the Hot Topic Foundation, I got a black tote bag that has "Music = Life" on it.
- Stopped by Wendy's and got myself a free Vanilla Jr. Frosty. ((We had gotten the "coupon" awhile back when we donated money to the Children's whatever foundation thingy.))
Meh... this isn't as fun as the Aquarium here on Gaia... or Fishville. With those fish, you can at least buy them and then let them be for some time, and then can come back and what not. Some of the fish on Ocean Party... at least at the level I'm at right now... you have to feed like every few minutes or an hour... or they end up dieing.
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:35 pm
*looks at stuff on Hot Topic's website*
I forgot to mention that when I went to Hot Topic, I got one of those member cards. So yeah... that's why I'm currently looking at Hot Topic's website.
My opinion of Ocean Party is starting to change. Probably because I found a method of taking care of my fish that works out for me. During the day I feed and take care of my fish, and then when I'm about to go to bed, I sell them. Then I start the process over the next day.
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 pm
Well, I'm heading off to eat some lunch. Then afterwards I'm going to watch Once Upon A Time In Mexico.