Welcome to Gaia! ::

Met'hemel Island

Back to Guilds

In the Fire of Chaos we live. In the Chill of Emberfrost we die. 

Tags: Fantasy, Powers, Demon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply ✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]
[Read Only] Main Stairwell - Silver and Daiyu Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 am
User Image
Jules Auron Gray
Don't forget the good times.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

He shut his eyes, keeping the tears back that forced their way to his eyes. "Sorry," he mumbled realising that it was a very stupid thing of him to say.

Not knowing what else to say, he continued hugging her, nuzzling into her chest while he tried to think back to the last thing he could remember. It was hard, he felt like he was forgetting everything, not just large gaps in time.

"This better not be you An Bian..." he thought to himself but there was no reply. Had Daiyu got rid of him? He thought about asking but then he thought that she might get mad if she knew he was trying to talk to An Bian.

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 am
User Image

"Its okay..." Daiyu murmured soothingly, gently stroking his hair and allowing Jules to continue his nuzzling.

She could tell Jules was honestly sorry, but Daiyu knew the memory lapses were really bugging him. It wasn't a surprise really, it would have bothered her as well, but it couldn't be helped. Daiyu would just have to work something out.

"...things will work out Jules...I promise..." she breathed, her breath ruffling his silver hair.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:02 am
User Image
Jules Auron Gray

He couldn't see how she would make things better but he beleived her words and nodded his head gently against her chect.

He let out a sigh before eventually sitting it up, it would do no good to dwell over it but he decided he would do some research in the library when he could.

"I love you Daiyu," he said giving her a kiss.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 am
User Image

"I would certainly hope so," she said with a smirk once done with the kiss.

Believing, she should get dressed, Daiyu rose from the bed; sheet still held to her chest and draped around her body like a makeshift gown. She sought out her clothing as well as Jules', and flung the garments on the bed for lycan as well.

"I believe it's time to finally face society, don't you?"

Daiyu didn't want to, but it was going to happen eventually. They were going to have to go their separate ways for now. Once everything was done and over they would not have to hide so much.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image
Jules Auron Gray

He sighed knowing it was true, their little fantasy was over for now but hopefully not for long, he was a little worried that he might have the black outs again and without her to help him through it he was a little scared but he didn't let it show at all.

"Yup, I guess so."

He got dressed, watching her as he did so. When eventually fully dress and seeing she was done too, he walked over to her and kissed her as though it would be their last ever kiss.

"Don't take too long," he murmured.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

Daiyu returned the kiss with just as much vigor. Not wanting to see Jules go, but not having any real choice.

"Don't worry, I won't...and I hope neither will you," she said tapping the lycan's nose with a tip of a finger

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
Jules Auron Gray

He grinned slightly and before leaving he, he squeezed her into a hug, lifting her off her feet and then swung them both round.

"I won't."

He let go off her and with one last longing look at her, he climbed out of the window and jumped to the ground. He waved to her from the ground with a sad smile and then ran off, away from the vampire dorm.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image

She laughed lightly as Daiyu suddenly found herself being spun around; fully off the ground no less. Hearing Jules answer, the smile she gave was bright and happy; one not found often on the warriors face before Jules had come along.

Seeing him leap out the window, Daiyu waved after Jules; the sad smile mirrored by the one on her face. With the lycan gone, Daiyu suddenly found herself at a lose of what to do with herself.

Flopping lazily across the bed, Daiyu stared up at the ceiling, her thought following a rather depressing line of thought. How to deal with An Bian and her deal with him, while still keeping Jules unaware of it. And researching what she needed to know.

Sighing, Daiyu sat up and looked at her bedroom door. With nothing else to do, Daiyu might as well go and get started with studying telepathy and the barriers; knowledge she could no longer use even.

So with that decided, the redhead was off to the vampire library.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50
✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash