Submit

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:08 pm
Drako didn't say anything. His heavy breathing became gasps of air as he was pulled down to his knees from the chaotic purple energy electrifying everything around him. Darin took a step forward hesitant of what would happen.
"Get Back!" Drako spat doubling over in pain as a huge spike of energy rushed his son.
Darion yelped but couldn't dodge quick enough. He was trapped in it. He closed his eyes waiting for the pain but it never came.
Opening his eyes, the energy was being channeled though him as thoughts of chaos started to cross his mind. The same insane laughter came from his own mouth but he quickly took control. The purple energy started to filter though him until it was all gone. Darion's once fire red eyes were now glowing redish purple.
He ran over to Drako who was still breathing hard and trying to pull the rest of his energy in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:26 pm
Darien had no idea that had just happened but knew it was what was going on with Drako, as his struggle to remain in control was not as easy than it was to him,the chaotic laughing darien had just heared was scary enough to hear from his own mouth, yet regaining control wasn't too bad. Most likely of the fact it wasn't the entire amount or it could've been a number of things, but to get a feel of chaos itself was a little strange almost beyond thinking if this was something Drako was trying to keep away from him, so not to end up fighting a power that would consume a person in a blink of an eye. All Darien wanted to do now, even being warned to stay back, was to give help from looking to his face that he would probably drop from gaining back control.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:52 pm
"Just like me in every way." Drako mused before going into a coughing fit.
"What the hell was that?"
Drako didnt bother to look at his son. "You are me in more ways than one. The power of chaos runs in your veins. That's why you weren't hurt. But, it could also very well try to take over you as well. I was able to reel in the rest of the energy that leaked out but i'm too late. You're eyes tell me that its already been triggered. That's why i told you to run."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:35 am
As much as he wanted to try the same thing happening over again Drako couldn't help this time around,to do his best to keep his son from going into a madness that was even difficult to get out of for the king himself to control before it got out of hand. Now that the proof of showing was in Darien's eyes it told of what could be to come later in time, question was if he could try everything to keep Darien from having to fight with himself in case the chaos would show itself out, as well as if it can actually be something he can keep in attention if he was to lose his temper as easy as his father could at times. For now there was nothing he could of reversing any of this, it was being shown to prove to the point the chaos was trying to wake, but later when the time was right.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 pm
"Run from what?" Darien questioned clearly still not getting what was going on.
Drako sighed. Finally in control again, he waved his son over.
"You are the next in line to carry on this curse Darien. Your not ready for such power though. That is why I told you to run. All those fights you've been starting, yes I know all about this." He glared at Darien who's mouth was hanging open from being found out. "Those fights have been triggering your headaches.That power is going erupt soon if you don't learn how to control it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:53 pm
This was becoming more and more harder to take in as he was trying to hear everything his father was trying to explain about all those things that had been nothing more than a question that lead to no answer to anyone else, as well as the fact he had been watched all this time by the one he had never seen before for a long time.
"So your telling me...after all these years of even knowing who I really was, and the fact you had been watching me....that all the times I got ticked off from a few drunks wanting to pick a fight. The sudden urge of power and rage is coming from a curse the family has against their male members of the throne?!......now this all sets in as crystal clear?!"

Darien's head was trying to put two and two together, but on a side note of mind was the fact a few things had been resolved. The fighting fits and what happens to the powers that would come and go from time to time, to have it be explained by someone who had to deal with such a thing was probably the best thing for the two to bump into eachother in the first place.
Both men were quiet as Darien didnt have the muster anymore to start an arguement, thinking about everything his father had to say even if it was only earlier the two were close to getting in a fist fight themselves.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:16 am
"This is ridiculous! Just because you have some of your sanity, doesn't mean that I will." Darien shot clearly hot tempered.
Drako smiled and pointed down at his son's feet.
Darian yelped when he saw the purple energy snaking it's way up his legs. He tried to push it off but only succeeded in give the energy a strong point as it tied him up. The more he struggled, the tighter it became.
"Stop struggling and allow it to become a part of you. Trust me, it's the only way your going to be able to get free."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:40 pm
What other choice did he have being in a binding situation in a way, as the energy was doing everything it can to keep him in place with each struggle and twist to be free. The fact of being confine so much was just causing Darien to get even more aggrivated than he was, even if there was a few gasps of breath trying to get out from the tight grip it was taking. Feeling the sense of defeat along the compressed feeling of barely being able to breath, he had no choice but to give in and listen for once. Darien tried to relax to the point of letting his entire body going limp as the energy made it way of surrounding him, instead of gripping more but making itself loose to get him to catch a breath of air before the energy that had been struggling to cling on was slowly seeping within him as Drako watched it right before him.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:41 pm
Darien fought it tooth and nail but like a python, the energy had a death grip on him and was squeezing the life from his very lips. Hearing his father's words, he had no choice but to let his mind flow freely. The energy pulled him deep into a trance while his eyes started to flash between his glowing red from his mother and the glowing purple of his father.
The energy finally let him go but was crackling lighting everywhere. Only Drako could touch him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:18 pm
Needless to say Drako knew this wasn't going to be such an easy task to try and get his son back up to speed about who he really is, as well know the heritage that him a male had to endure with the family curse. Darian was still a little dazed from the surge of energy, almost nearly deaf of anything Drako was talking to him to get him to respond back into reality.
"Now that the first hard part of this is done there's still the rest of the journey you have to endure, however that will be in your light when its time and your ready. What matters now is you are truely one with the shadows just like I have endure long ago, so now you should have had a sense of real pain would feel like."

Darien didn't say anything, but try to stand up with his body as stiff and in pain as it was with only his head able to love to look around what was happening. Though he was seeing the static wrap around with himself, the sense of fear was long gone. Any remaining feel of fearing the shadows didn't show, but as much of acceptance.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:15 pm
Darian slowly knelt down and just sat on the ground trying to adjust to everything that was happening. The shadows were starting to gravitate towards Darian at an inhuman speed.He shrieked and tried to claw his way towards his father but they had already surrounded Drako with only his glowing purple eyes to show though the shadows.
The shadows rolled over Darian in a wave pulling him into it's essence. The darkness was blissful and quiet. His eyes were closed while shaking from his ordeal but started to take in the wonderful feeling of ignorance and bliss he was experiencing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:17 pm
Though normally it would be a bit of a disturbing thing to witness Drako seemed somewhat pleased, mainly at the fact that his son was taking in the power of the chaos a lot more than expected instead of instead of simply fight something that was almost impossible to tame. Chaos was one of the powers that had thier nasty side, and that thought ran through his mind that at lead Darien was getting a good example of what he was going to endure for rest of his life and when he was in place of his father.

In the shadows Drako looked to the sky to see day time was slowly showing itself, even if it didn't show in the sky the sounds of the barren town was a main indicator. He came closer to Darien and was paused in words, not too sure of what to say to the shaken man before him, however there were times that words didn't need to be said to get an idea that everything that happen made a point. His son now had the power of chaos seeping in his blood now, and the task of keeping it control had started till Darien can hold his own reigns.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:35 pm
Drako let his true form show through. His black and silver hair hung limply around his curved horns that gently curved back towards his ears. He used his scythe as his cane while bending down on his one knee to hug his son tightly.
"Listen to me Darion, I love you and I will risk everything to protect you. I tried to keep these powers away from you but it's funny how they always find you in the end."
Drako shook his head defeated before looking at his son who was finally smiling back. "It's about time I got to finally gain a pair for myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:17 am
As much as he wanted to think of the negative results that could come to his son wishing for such a thing the feeling wasn't there anymore, now that Darion had a grasp of the family curse along with the sense of it's strength the fear wasn't lingering anymore.

"In good time they'll come, believe me once the energy of the chaos has made a place inside you it won't be long until a set of horns will start to develop. Of course it will take some time before they reach the size of mine, but you'll grow quicker than you think." he said with a smile of confidence.

Darion knew that it could take time, but even for the most adolescent minded of future rulers want to think things bigger than what time will give, accepting the chaos was a big step and the rest will come in intervals he would have a challenge to endure or even deal with even better than his father. Whatever time had in store Drako was going to be by his son as much possible for guidance and help. Not long as the two met face to face the sky turned into a brighter red hue, giving the sense it was daytime in the desolated city.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers