Do you Role Play
  I wanna
  I don't think I know how
  Huh, whazat, *drools*
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 am
Well, two of the major RPs in there, the ones that were really rolling, some of the major players (ie Firespark and Katily) are gone. Firespark, from what I understand, real life is kicking his a** major hard right now and Katily disappeared almost a year ago (real life issues as well). In tavern, there is only me, pretty much left. (Cuz...well we all know Dec is unreliable.) And WWW never really got on its feet.

I have since sought out RPs in other places. Once in a while you can find good ones in Barton. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:04 pm
I've posted on Earth That Was, and I think we should revive WWtW if Mr. Spark will at least assist ninja

Also, all old RP threads are locked... question  

Exor Omega

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 pm
Brat was asked to lock up the unused ones... something about someone was going to create some newer ones. stare

Needless to say, if there's something you'd like reopened, ask away. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm

I"m really new at the RP. I know that I looked for more causal ones and even have a hard time keeping up with the hybreds (I like that term, don't know why right now, but its making me giggle) in GR right now. I was kinda intimidated with the RP forum...

That said, If the hybreds were moved ther, it might give that sub forum new life... but thats just my 2cents and I'm not the creators. But I also agree that the others linked would have to go in there too, and from what I"m seeing that would also be the cabana since its linked and has RP themes

iggies

Momma Mira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 pm
It's partly my fault as well. I was in a few of the RP's and I sort of dropped off the face of the planet on most of Gaia after a personal emergency in May.

But I shall try and post if said RP's get revived.

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 pm
Well, I'm ready, willing, present and accounted for 3nodding  

Exor Omega

Leid

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 am
Did some one say 'role play'? Because I thought I heard someone say 'role play'!

I looked over the page and a half on this thread, but, yuh, yeah; anyone got any info for me? I'm in an RP guild, but I'm always looking for new games to join. (And always looking for new recruits for the guild I'm in, mentioning, but I don't want to spam with links and stuff.)

I don't play on the Barton forum and I haven't looked around much here, yet, but I wanted to post and say hi.

I've been a member of this guild for a while, but I think this is my first or second post here. heh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 pm
We have a sub-forum for role-plays if we can get one up and running, another one called game room for games (Some RP going on in there) and another one for Guild Affiliates... smile Just give me a holler  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Leid

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:04 am
I took a gander, actually. Thanks for letting me know!

I couldn't find any sort of policy on posting links to other guilds, because I'd love to do some recruiting of lit-lit+ players for the guild I'm in.

I'm being all shy picky about joining an RP from the RP board right now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:29 am
Hhhhhhhhwhy? ninja  

Exor Omega

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:08 pm
My life's too unstable to post regularly at the moment, sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:21 pm
Harbone ~ no worries about not being able to visit, just glad to know you're still around. Hang in there. *Hugs*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm
Thanks, Lil. Good seeing you again, too.

I brought you something imaginary from the gun shows of the Namboombu nebula, but it's turned into little sparkly things in my hanky. I should stop putting my souvenirs in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:39 pm
Lol ~ it's the thought that counts... Perhaps you should get a new hanky? ninja  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:42 pm
Heh. I'm lucky to have one hanky!

In a month or two, I'm going to be scrambling for pennies again!  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff