Welcome to Gaia! ::

WIN 100K!!

Back to Guilds

Why should U get it? 

Tags: iii RAWR RAWR RAWR iii, The Demonic Dude, Barron Vauntulace, avatarthelastbloodspiller, gold 

Reply WIN 100K!!
WIN 100K Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

What would u do with 100k?
DONATE!
100%
 100%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 94

IIAteYourPoptart
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:57 pm
WHO WANTS 100K! The person that gives the best speech about why and what they will do with 100K wins that much gold! Prizes will be gave away! Contests and more! post on any ideas that u would want gold for a contest. WIN 100K
if ur lucky  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm
I'd love to win 100k.

I'm currently questing for an Ancient Katana, and being that I can't already afford one, speaks for the amount of gold currently in my account, which isn't much.

Take a look at my Avatar. Imagine this. I'm a soul reaper, sent from the fiery depths of hell by Satan himself, to take the souls of the living and send them directly to hell. How am I supposed to reap the souls of the living with nothing but a briefcase and a revolver?

lonely day

Xx_newusername_xX

0 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:11 pm
i NEED 100k
i need 1ook because i would be  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:14 am
lonely day Wrote:
I'd love to win 100k.

I'm currently questing for an Ancient Katana, and being that I can't already afford one, speaks for the amount of gold currently in my account, which isn't much.

Take a look at my Avatar. Imagine this. I'm a soul reaper, sent from the fiery depths of hell by Satan himself, to take the souls of the living and send them directly to hell. How am I supposed to reap the souls of the living with nothing but a briefcase and a revolver?

Congratulations you are the closest to winning 100K but only 2 people posted. When ever we decide who will win then they get 100k but be careful there might be more competition. write more stories and tell why. More people can still win.  

IIAteYourPoptart
Captain

IIAteYourPoptart
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:16 am
emokid-dark-mysterious Wrote:
i NEED 100k
i need 1ook because i would be

ummmm you should finish your speech...All you said was: i need 100k because i would be then you stopped. Write it over again and you might win!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 am
Roxas_Sora_Kingdom Hearts Wrote:
WHO WANTS 100K! The person that gives the best speech about why and what they will do with 100K wins that much gold! Prizes will be gave away! Contests and more! post on any ideas that u would want gold for a contest. WIN 100K
if ur lucky

Because you dont have 100k

Delirax

Lonely Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

IIAteYourPoptart
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:28 am
koyabashi Wrote:
if ur lucky

i do and why are you talking about something other than this?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:08 am
im sorry peoples. When i was in the rally telling people about the guild i got hacked. I lost all my gold and now i have none. You can still win though. By the time you guys get to page 10 maybe ill have enough gold so first to start pg 20 gets 100k. I am very srry about the delay smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif  

IIAteYourPoptart
Captain

i-HopeDream-i

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:56 am
well , i wish i have 100k , i ll make my avis and if there r more uneeded gold m ill donate it to ppl who r need , wish u help me =)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 am
i-HopeDream-i Wrote:
well , i wish i have 100k , i ll make my avis and if there r more uneeded gold m ill donate it to ppl who r need , wish u help me =)

well everyone im srry i got scammed to get 200k for two winners then it would be more fun but the guy lied and now i only have 1k im srry everyone......If u want to get mad at him for not being able to win the contest his username is...and use all the capitals i use its important.ok his name is ii_FiReFlies_iii.. <.< thats his exact name tell him and yell at him for being such a jerk....im srry but blame him <<  

IIAteYourPoptart
Captain

Delirax

Lonely Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:05 pm
i-HopeDream-i Wrote:

well everyone im srry i got scammed to get 200k for two winners then it would be more fun but the guy lied and now i only have 1k im srry everyone......If u want to get mad at him for not being able to win the contest his username is...and use all the capitals i use its important.ok his name is ii_FiReFlies_iii.. <.< thats his exact name tell him and yell at him for being such a jerk....im srry but blame him <<

Exactly you never had 100k Thats why you had to make up the excuse.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:17 pm
koyabashi Wrote:
i-HopeDream-i Wrote:

Exactly you never had 100k Thats why you had to make up the excuse.

i dont care believe what u want to believe i got scammed when i was buying a winter rose to get two winers but i reported him so hopefully ill get my gold back and we can do the contest and the winner so far is lonely day!!! u might Win  

IIAteYourPoptart
Captain

anjelo_taj

2,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:06 pm
i need 100k because i dont really have that much gold and i need it because i want to but the kantana,some items for my car and some for my avi and maybe i will even donate some of my gold for the guide if u want. smilies/icon_surprised.gif smilies/icon_cry.gif  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 pm
okay i need 100k because i need to finish my sasuke and i need a Yama no Tamago so i can finish him, i will love it if u would donate or give me the 100k  

yes i know im sexy

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Hella Cool Dad

Popular Pup

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:13 pm
well D: i would like to have 100k cos i wanna share it with my 2 best friends on gaia.. to show them how much i care and to repay them for all theyve done for me so far ive raised 21k and im aiming to give them 250k each i have an art shop in my siggy if u wanna visit there to, it all goes to the charity of helping them =)
thanks for listening >o<

WIN 100K!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces