Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Question From A Guy To Girls

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How big of a sex drive do you have?
  its very small, pretty much nonexistant
  average, i masturbate occaisonly and might have sex
  pretty big, i love anything sexual but can control it easily
  you have no idea! i f*** like no ones business all day long!
View Results

Drumgasmic Monkeyguy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:15 pm
ok so ive been going out with this awesome girl. well turns out she's very horny, like all the time. now i kinda like this cuz it means we can do sexual stuff but also hate it a lil cuz we can get really into it where its a really bad idea (back of the band room, on the stage in the auditorium) but we havent had sex yet. we've masturbated over (yeah kinda wierd but it was fun) and over the phone.
yeah so story aside... how many of you girls have a huge sex drive like my girlfriend? do you masturbate for hours at a time or just have sex a lot? just curios cuz its interesting to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm
It's always depended on the situation for me. If I was around someone who tempted me, then my sex drive would be very high. If no one was tempting me, it wouldn't be that high.

If it was someone local who was tempting me, then I would want a lot of sex. If it was someone far away, then I'd masturbate a lot, get on cam, share pictures, etc.

But no matter how turned on you are it is important to use your head. Be safe. Don't rush. And don't fool around in school.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

!namorata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 pm
I have a high sex drive. I could have sex twice a day every day without getting bored. But I agree with Lorien that you guys still need to remember to be safe. Unless you want a baby or possibly STDs. One or both of you needs to have condoms on-hand at all times, and ideally she should get on the pill as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:53 pm
I had a really high sex drive when my boyfriend and I first started dating. It's toned down a lot over the past few years though. We still have sex, but it's not everyday, any chance we can get.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:45 pm
LorienLlewellyn
It's always depended on the situation for me. If I was around someone who tempted me, then my sex drive would be very high. If no one was tempting me, it wouldn't be that high.

If it was someone local who was tempting me, then I would want a lot of sex. If it was someone far away, then I'd masturbate a lot, get on cam, share pictures, etc.

But no matter how turned on you are it is important to use your head. Be safe. Don't rush. And don't fool around in school.

Seconded.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Mine comes and goes. My boyfriend thinks I have a higher sex drive than him, possibly since he's a little older. I can get turned on fairly easily when I'm with him, but sometimes he surprises me, particularly in the morning. Apparently there's some research somewhere that men have the highest sex drive when they wake up in the morning. He's a case study there. xd  

myrthrilmercury

Drumgasmic Monkeyguy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:37 pm
Nikolita
LorienLlewellyn

Seconded.

well it seems her's is kinda like what you guys have described it but a bit higher. and we do mess around in schoo. it's always in a back room with the door closed and we never do anything that we cant hide w/in a second  
Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games