Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Kaelyndra - Bribes/Pet/Art Trades - (Closed) [OOC] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
Read everything on this page before continuing

When this thread is open, I will sift through it as I have time and pick offers I find appealing. If you retract an offer, cross off or delete your post.

If I wish to pursue an offer, I will PM you and we can discussion the final deal and arrangements therein. I will not contact you if I'm "refusing" an offer and please do not ask if I have seen yours yet.

User Image

Looking for
Either gaia bribes (gold, items) or bribes towards RL commission.

Number Trade Slots Available

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

• Each pet trade "slot" can be exchanged for a total of 2 SoA. Please don't post a bribe for any more SoA than I have slots. (I.e. if you want 6 SoA, make sure I have 3 pet trade slots available).

• Characters can no longer be customed as adults on pride-specific lines. You can only get a character on these lines if you custom a cub into a litter (the mother must be a member of the pride or pack). You must have the approval of the parents prior to sending in information about the custom.

• Hybrids cannot be ordered via customs; the only way to get hybrids is through breedings

• I do not do gods or unique-lined pets. Do not ask.

• I can take non-inheritable items and edits (expressions/hair - no pose edits).

• If you make a new offer, please add a seperate post. There is no guarantee that I will go back and view older offers if you have changed them.

• If you retract an offer, please either delete, strike through the post, or edit with a note that says you have.

• Once a trade is accepted and completed, I will strike out the post.

• Reference images are a big help for complex lions --> If you have a very complex lion idea in mind, keep in mind these take me a long time and I'm more likely to take on a simpler design unless the offer you have made is exceptionally good.

• I very much dislike clothes-cosplay designed lions. I will more than likely skip over requests for these.

• Please do not post anything but forms in this thread.

User Image

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Unedited 1

Edited 1

(Note, the following I did not color; only edited items onto)
Items 1

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

[size=11][color=blue][b]What you're offering:[/b][/color]

[color=red][u][b]What you want:[/b][/u][/color]

[b]Custom Form:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male/Female)
[b]Age:[/b] (Cub/Adolescent/Adult)
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Images:[/b] (Highly encouraged, but not required)
[i]Fill out the following only if requesting Edits[/i]
[b]Edits Desired:[/b] (Items, expression edits, scars, claws, some tattoos, and hair edits are acceptable - do NOT request pose edits or tattoos that cover more than 30% of the body. I do NOT have time to do that many tattoos; it should also go without saying that items should not be, say, a watch)
[b]Reference Images for Edits:[/b] (Highly encouraged, but not required)
[b]Extra:[/b][/size]

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:06 pm
Updated Feb 18

What you're offering:
55$ worth of commissions from any artist, as long as they don't exceed that amount. Prefer M.O. but I can probably work out a paypal. :]

What you want:

Name: Njanon'dege
Owner: Death Resurrected
Species: Lion
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: He’s all white and the entire left side of his body is covered in scars. He has light blue eyes [darker than the first ref] and sock markings on his legs that are black with gold decorations at the top the ruffled part would be more of a lace design it would go up to his should and just above his paw.. Along his side he has a golden wing markings. His mane and tail tuft are paler [like ref]. His ears have golden rings on the left and black on the right. He has golden tribal markings under his eye [ colorist freedom as long as it looks good ]. His hind leg has a bird marking in gold. Gold stripe down back outlined in thin black.
You can play around with the colors some, just so they look good please.
Reference Images: (if applicable) Ref and Bird Marking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:36 pm
What you're offering: A full color art piece by me one character
References: ((I'm lacking in current reference material cause most of the people who commission me want anthro art))
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3382172/ ((most recent style and color))
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/2141552/
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/2049418/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2051135/
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/1825973/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1677237/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1539341/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1367040/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1347418/
What you want:
Randomly colored Female SoA ((Lioness, Cheetah, or Leopard)) please no pinks or yellows but sparkly or natural is awesome!!!

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 am

What you're offering:
I'm offering up my own arts, I've got a good little collection of things that were scanned, or taken photos of. More examples available upon request. I can do a colored work, preferably an animal, or a female human character, because I'm not so good at guys unless it's a headshot..
What you want:
EITHER
Name:Theluji
Owner: CoyoteSparrow
Species:lion
Pride/Pack:rogue
Parents: (if applicable)
Offspring: (if applicable)
Description: white, with bright blue eyes. A gray strip down his back and tail, gray toes, and a gray forehead/bridge of nose
Reference Images: Here

Or

Name:Teho
Owner: CoyoteSparrow
Species:lion
Pride/Pack:rogue
Parents: (if applicable)
Offspring: (if applicable)
Description: white black and red, all I ask is that the mane and tail are kept as in the ref, otherwise feel free to play with the design!
Reference Images: Here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:04 am
exclaim For those of you interested, you must have your offers in by Friday the 16th. I will be choosing a trade or two, then, most likely.

Remember, I can do non-inheritable edits, regular SoA, but no gods or unique lines.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:53 pm
What you're offering: $30 and my own art: [ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ Girly Bonus ]

What you want:

Custom Form:

Name: Abasi
Owner: Chi Sohma
Species: Cheetah
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: Mani
Description: Please follow the reference. Though on lion lines, he's supposed to be a cheetah.
Reference Images: Father Reference

OR~

Name: Undine
Owner: Schicksalswende
Species: Cheetah
Offspring: Mani
Description: Please follow the reference. Though it's on lion lines, she's supposed to be a cheetah.
Reference Images: Mother Reference

NOTE: These forms are also in Lithia and Ary's threads as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:50 am
What you're offering: $25 dollars towards any art you want.

What you want: 1 customs adult SoA

Custom Form:

Name:TBD
Owner: nessiaing
Pride/Pack: Rouge
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: This is mostly colorist choice. The only thing that is needed is a bace coat of white that I would like to make up a fair amount of her color (at least 50%). Other then that I leave it up to you for markings... I do have a couple of ref images of some cool pictures that I think would be awesome for marking/color ideas, feel free to use them as you wish.
Reference Images: Pretty
Pretty 2

This form is also in Lith's thread, but she has closed it so I am guessing she isn't picking from it any longer  

nessiaing

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 am
What you're offering: $30 towards art

What you want:

Custom Form:

Name: tbd
Owner: Kimaria
Species: Hyena
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Description: Sort of a colourists choice with this one. I like designs natural-themed and relatively simple. Maybe typical hyena colouring (see ref) or just play around with a sandy-coloured theme. She's a very dominant hyena, aggressive and tough, sort of battle-worn, so a couple of scars thrown in would be cool, or maybe some scary face paint or something! Edits not necessary, but if you feel inspired I'd just request to keep them at a minimum, such as altering her expression to look more serious or something like that.
Reference Images: (Highly encouraged.)
Ref1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:40 pm
What you're offering: Some of my own art~
Pick two:
- 1x Silly sketch animation
- 1x Painterly picture
- 3x Simple sketches
- 1x Phoenix Wright-style pixel animation

What you want:

Custom Form:

Name: Ukifika
Owner: Asahi Kumoru
Pride/Pack: Rogue (new lines)
Parents: (if applicable) ? x ?
Offspring: (if applicable) n/a
Description: Lighter-tan body with sort of Chinese landscape designs on him. Abstract is fine - you need not reproduce any landscapes exactly or anything like that. I guess just like, watch the videos I linked and do what feels right? 8D;
Reference Images: Colors 1? Colors 2? Also, watch this, this, this, and this

OR

Name: TBD
Owner: MarshMallowPanda
Species: Lion (New lines)
Offspring: --
Description: The base is the darkest brown in the colour palette, eyes are the lightest green. Markings are inspired from this, use your discretion on what colours go where.
Reference Images: (if applicable) Colour Palette
Marking Inspiration

Also posting this in Ary's thread. Thank you for your consideration!
[edit]And to clarify, in the event that both of you want to accept my offer, I will be able to do art for both of you.[/edit]  

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 pm
I have taken DR's trade back for the month of July. I will likely take another one in December (perhaps sooner depending). In the mean time, continue posting forms. If one is particularly interesting, I may decide to take it right away. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:20 am
exclaim Two slots open

I'm looking for two specific things; any pet trade regarding Moonshop, or

Pet trades that will help me with a commission. I already have the slot from the artist.

Note: These are for regular trades only, you cannot request gods. I will take a maximum of two pet trades from this thread, though I will likely keep it to one for now. If it's a really good offer, I may consider taking an edited pet trade. However, the edits will not pass.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas