Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pancakes?
  YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES!!!11~~!11
View Results

Ecresi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 am
Alright. I've been gone for a while and now I'm back. I realize the guild isn't active. I'm going to need your help. I'm going to try and message every single one of you, (You may remember this being done before.) and I'm going to ask you all one by one if you'd like to remain in the guild, if so, great and I'm also going to ask you if you have any suggestions to make the guild more active. we've tried RPs, It's not working. I've tried adding in contests, not working. I can't do it by myself. Please think it over and help us come up with more ideas for the guild.

Also, Thank you Toshi for taking the guild while I was gone. Such a good little brother :p

- Ecresi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:53 am
I like Pancakes o:

Lunagasmic
Vice Captain

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:48 am
Rps and contests usually work, you may just be doing them wrong...one thing you can try is having a fan comic, with characters from the show, and our own original characters. art and stories as well, basically find fun things and drag them here. I'll try and help out as a dedicated member. :3 *Makes pancakes for all!*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 pm
You could get everyone that is active to invite all of their friends and/or help you message everyone . I haven't been on gaia in a while but relizing how much it's changing I'll be coming on a lot more .  

Kisa Hitora

Sparkly Vampire

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:31 am
Where is everybody? Get back in here! >:3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:02 am
Dead guild is dead...  

Salem Delgado

-Deadman- Snow Owl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:18 am
would be dead if someone was around to take care of it -.-;;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:52 am
Games are an easy way to give a guild a push to become more active. Fun games like "Which item would you steal from the avi above you" etc. are really great to get a guild becoming at least a little more active. :3  

Lucy Diclonius94

eusheeta

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:54 am
Or perhaps some good discussions...  
Elfen Lied : Diclonius Sanctuary

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff