Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild

Back to Guilds

For everyone who is different, gay, lesbian, bi, transgendered, questioning, and tons more. 

Tags: gayness, love, lesbiangirl, question, support 

Reply Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild
New? Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uke for him
Vice Captain

3,225 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:52 pm
Welecome to the guild Sarah! ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:26 pm
Thank you! ^.^  

Soldier of the Realm

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:26 pm
What's your favorite colour? Neon green
Do you love your grammy? yep
What's your fave food? peanut butter
Are you gay/bi/les/pans/ whatever I left out? straight
Animal lover? If so which one or ones? yep all except birds
Anime lover? If so which one or ones? yu yu hakusho
Do you drive? ' nope
If yes what car.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:02 pm
*edit* Of course, my name, Call me what ever you want, My name is Kevin but people call me Kenny/Penny/Go Bot.
What to say about me.

I'm soon to be 16... in 4 days, actually. I am pretty bad at typing, no matter how slow or fast i type. Bad in the manner of, oops, that comma/colon/slash doesn't belong there.

I don't like stoners, druggies and drunkies. (<- yeah, drunkies)
I play bass and I'm aspiring to be better than Trevor Roy Dunn. (like Les Claypool on steroids)
I am currently in a band called (EDIT! EDIT EDIT FEB 28TH) Tyranny. We're looking to change that around. Nobody has hooked onto my name ideas yet, but we'll see how that goes.
My all time favorite band is Mr. Bungle and my favorite song is Carry Stress in the Jaw by Mr. Bungle.

I am bi. At least i like to think i am. I'm probably gay... and the only reason i don't know is because i have not had sex with both genders. Just a guy... but we were 8... so i don't think it counts... unless you want it to.

I am single. Which sucks. Because every good guy/girl in this area is taken/not gay/not hetero. I have a crush on this girl, and she knows it, but she's very conserved and she's afraid to even give out hugs.

I love Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2 to death. People tell me if i were infected by the strand of disease, i'd be a hunter or a spitter. Modern Warfare 2 is amazing, and i will admit that i have fallen prey to MW2 fever. LIght Machine guns are the best in that game.

Anyway, if there's anything you like here, i'm open to random friend requests.
Additional notes.... i'm underweight, on the tall side, and am a very good actor.
*edit2* I'm not on every day... let's say once or twice every four days. For a while. So don't take it offensively if i don't respond right away.
*EDIT 3!*Right, I'll be sixteen come February 16th... (3 days.)  

Vantineutrasictical

Mister Winchester

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 pm
Hiya biggrin ,
I is David oOo...ummmz, Mah friend molly "He ish super awsome ;D"
lol she said that...>o> She did!! lol.....ummmz i like MUsic lots and lots....mostly rock and techno. I love to dance like a raver...(even tho i never been to one. TT^TT) But it Otay i have mah own little rave partys in my room. wewt ~_^. Mah fried Alissa: "Butt Cake." She said that tew n.n. SHE DID >:O!!!!! lol...sorry i a spazz muffin >//<".....ummmmmz
Baih

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 pm
crying ishsad crying
Hiya biggrin ,
I is David oOo...ummmz, Mah friend molly "He ish super awsome ;D"
lol she said that...>o> She did!! lol.....ummmz i like MUsic lots and lots....mostly rock and techno. I love to dance like a raver...(even tho i never been to one. TT^TT) But it Otay i have mah own little rave partys in my room. wewt ~_^. Mah fried Alissa: "Butt Cake." She said that tew n.n. SHE DID >:O!!!!! lol...sorry i a spazz muffin >//<".....ummmmmz
Baih

Your post, good sir,......made me smile. biggrin (Which is lovely, since I was really pissed off. And that's no mood to be in while in this guild!) Anywhos, I'm Uke ^.^, nice to meet chu David. 3nodding  

Uke for him
Vice Captain

3,225 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mister Winchester

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 pm
Nice tew meet chu tew biggrin .....And thats what i do..i make people that are sad, mad, depressed... HAPPY its mah job...mhm my goals in life is to make all my friends smile and be happy and find a love (the second 1 is a pain in the a** =/) but that ok ^^ i like my first goal better n.n...i lurve to smile and spread my smiley goodness ;D asyou can i LOVE to smile... 3nodding ..wewt ^3^ ...sorry imma spaz...>///<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:37 am
crying ishsad crying
Nice tew meet chu tew biggrin .....And thats what i do..i make people that are sad, mad, depressed... HAPPY its mah job...mhm my goals in life is to make all my friends smile and be happy and find a love (the second 1 is a pain in the a** =/) but that ok ^^ i like my first goal better n.n...i lurve to smile and spread my smiley goodness ;D asyou can i LOVE to smile... 3nodding ..wewt ^3^ ...sorry imma spaz...>///<

hai there david!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen you're sweeeell. let's be friends 3nodding  

Back in Your Head

MassacreMeg

Wicked Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:50 pm
Well my name's Meghan ^-^
I am 17 soon to be 18 years of age, I am bisexual but I lean more towards the girl side [if that makes sence to you haha]I'm an art student in college biggrin My favorite colour is blue!!! and I will stalk you... Only messing.. or am I...
I like to be independent and I am quite a feminist.
I like to read, draw, listen to music, go out with mates and meet new people 3nodding
I like all animals really, but I really like tarantulas and cats haha.
I'm quite a nice person if you get to know me and I wont judge [that's a big no no] so hit me up ^^

xx  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:08 am
what up names Twisted bro.
I dont do much thats about it unless it invovls game's.
Resident Evil, Zelda, Halo 2 3 and ODST, 2 many game 2 list.
Im 19 and can find any code for any game. Except PS1 and old sistems like them. Thouse game dont have code's anymore.
And thats it  

twisted sis

Schulz_666

5,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 pm
HI! My name is Autumn and I'm 17. I identify as lesbian though there are some guys I still like So sometimes I just say im queer because i feel like it encompasses everything and I just like it. Its short and to the point.

My favorite color is purple. I love the show Skins...Naomily forever. I'm obsessed with everthing gay. I love comedy. Music is great! I am a junior in High school, I live in Texas, I am the youngest of 3 kids. I'm the only girl other than my mom. I love fishing. I just joined a group at my school called the Coalition of the Zombie Apocalypse Resistance and my favorite teacher is hosting it.

Anyway, I have to leave Chemistry now and go to English.

And I love to talk to people so feel free to PM me and get to know me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 pm
I'm Jessica. I hate my name so call me king. im a girl, and im 14, be 15 in may. im very tall for me age and im pretty smart too. i look alot older than i am so people at mexican restaurants offer me margaritas. i used to not fit in anywhere and was made fun of more than the average person, which adds to my messed up brain and low-selfesteem but i have recently found that im beautiful when i am myself. so i try and keep in the mindset that "i am the king of the world". if you have lowselfesteem like me, and wont get a swelled head telling yourself that, then its the perfect confidence builder and mantra. Im bisexual, but am more lesbian than straight because i think doing anything sexual with a guy is downright disgusting. but i still like guys. i like drawing manga (if you wanna check it out, im LoverGC on deviantart) and im teaching my self russian. i love music to the point of marrying it, and im a singer in a soon to be formed band. i dont have many friends, so im open to friend requests if you'd like. i like vocaloid and pokemon! rolleyes  

Rusii- -Norre

Xx_Dazed_Daydreamer_xX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:20 pm
Hello, everyone. I'm Andrew, but call me anything you want. Let's see....I'm 16. I'm a guy. I'm a very shy, quiet person. I love animals, and anything cute and snugly. I enjoy baking, cooking, reading, anime, manga, yaoi, video games, games in general, taking pictures, writing, and spending time with my friends and family. I'm gay, however, I've only told one friend so far..

I'm just a happy person, and I like to enjoy life. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:52 pm
Ello Andrew, and welcome to the guild! (HIYA!) Name is kaleb, but you can call me uke. (ahhh! don't get a dirty mind now. ^.^) Anywhichways, it's nice to meet cha!  

Uke for him
Vice Captain

3,225 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

SwirlingDark

Lonely Phantom

9,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 pm
You ran into...

My name's Kate. I'm 22 and I live in England.

What's your favorite colour? Dark red.

Do you love your grammy? If that means my grandma (I'm unfamiliar with these American terms) then yes. And I owe her a lot.

What's your fave food? Homemade lasagne with homemade pasta sheets.

Are you gay/bi/les/pans/ whatever I left out? I'm really not sure.

Animal lover? If so which one or ones? I do love animals, they are awesome. I particularly like cats.

Anime lover? If so which one or ones? I'm very fond of Bleach and Death Note, as well as Rizelmine, Shuffle! and I, My, Me! Strawberry Eggs!

Do you drive? I do not. I have no real need to.

... the doorframe of life!

Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces