Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Me? Feminine?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:25 pm
Hey guys.
I was recently told that I looked feminine...
Do I?
I'm kind of sensitive about my appearance, so I want to hear all of your opinions.
My picture is in this link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=244815&l=b74494fdc6&id=100000173694840  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:51 pm
I think you look like a guy, plain and simple. biggrin If I had to call anything about you feminine, I'd go with your eyes, but that's a good thing.

My boyfriend is 25, and while he looks like a normal guy and all that, upon closer inspection one can see that he has very feminine eyes (especially his eyelashes!) and lips. But I like that a lot, and don't think it should be a problem for any guy. heart

If someone's giving you s**t, ignore them. You look how you look, and you shouldn't listen to people talking down to you.  

Nikolita
Captain

Jentern

Sparkly Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 am
Nikolita
I think you look like a guy, plain and simple. biggrin If I had to call anything about you feminine, I'd go with your eyes, but that's a good thing.

My boyfriend is 25, and while he looks like a normal guy and all that, upon closer inspection one can see that he has very feminine eyes (especially his eyelashes!) and lips. But I like that a lot, and don't think it should be a problem for any guy. heart

If someone's giving you s**t, ignore them. You look how you look, and you shouldn't listen to people talking down to you.

i have a theory: Men have more beautiful eyelashes than women. My boyfriend has feminine eyelashes as well..and quite a few of my guy friends. Its kinda funny XD

Anyway, OP, you look like a guy, not that feminine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 am
You look like a dude to me.

Now, if people were saying you were feminine because they saw just that picture, then I can understand. That's a somewhat feminine pose, or at least, I'm sure other people would think so.

MY OPINION: You look pretty frikken cool. :B  

The Snarfy

Noob

Valgex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:07 am
Sirix Storm
Hey guys.
I was recently told that I looked feminine...
Do I?
I'm kind of sensitive about my appearance, so I want to hear all of your opinions.
My picture is in this link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=187934&l=b6f42931cd&id=100000173694840

EDIT:
I'm adding a second photo, since I'm covering up my mouth:
First]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=187976&l=1d92436861&id=100000173694840
First picture is kind of creepy. razz . Second one seems like your getting ready for church. I don't see much or any feminine in either of the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 am
...Creepy?
Oh well--
Thank you!
I feel much better now. ._." (And a little silly...)  

Emperor of Storms

Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff