Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moshi Magic

Back to Guilds

A free-form RP guild for fantasy lovers! Make your own unique character and begin your story! 

Tags: Dragoon, Kitsune, Werewolf, Shapeshifter, Mages, Humans, Beast Tamers, Magic 

Reply Moshi Magic
Introduce Yourself Here!! :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:35 pm
shika-kun-2012
MusicNinja1993
ello my name is jasmine but call me music or ninja

Hello there! emotion_awesome Welcome. Please read the character rules and formats and you can join ONCE YOUR CHAR HAS BEEN APPROVED. X3

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

(sorry i didn't say hi sooner. Working 2 jobs makes it hard to catch up on things X'D )
its ok  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:38 am
Bluh can't wait for this semester to end.

ALSO Peeps need to get more active. There will probably be a clean up soon for those who haven't posted at all or in a long while and I KNOW certain people haven't posted or RPed in forever or at all but yet are still online. >_>  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:37 am
shika-kun-2012

ALSO Peeps need to get more active. There will probably be a clean up soon for those who haven't posted at all or in a long while and I KNOW certain people haven't posted or RPed in forever or at all but yet are still online. >_>
ninja Ps, my character is on standby for bounty hunter reasons. So whoever approaches him in the city, Ill shall await them all. The occasional carrier pigeon will show up from him every so often.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:47 am
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012

ninja Ps, my character is on standby for bounty hunter reasons. So whoever approaches him in the city, Ill shall await them all. The occasional carrier pigeon will show up from him every so often.

You shouldn't have to wait. the point of RPing is finding others and moving around to interact with them.  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:50 am
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012

You shouldn't have to wait. the point of RPing is finding others and moving around to interact with them.
ninja Ill leave it to them to find me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:52 am
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012

Then that's inactivity on your part.  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:54 am
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012

ninja Not really. The carrier pigeon could just be my way of saying," seeking business? then look no further"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:57 am
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012

ninja Not really. The carrier pigeon could just be my way of saying," seeking business? then look no further"

That's not acceptable. it's not even your character interacting. please don't argue. We're trying to keep this place full of people willing to interact with others with their characters and develop plots.  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:59 am
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012

That's not acceptable. it's not even your character interacting. please don't argue. We're trying to keep this place full of people willing to interact with others with their characters and develop plots.
ninja Who said I was going to argue? It was my idea so let it flow.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:03 pm
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012

Still not going to count all the way.  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:31 pm
Has Woof had any luck with his internet?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 am
Gonna take a quick moment to revise my character's picture because it seems to have disappeared, then I'll get back to roleplaying.

Also, my account glitched and did not allow me to view a few guild announcements. Did I miss any?  

His Majesty Satan

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 pm
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012

Still not going to count all the way.
ninja Think of it this way, it gives incentive to rp a NPC and interact with others vs having to have them type such a lot and treat it like an indirect conversation with plenty of confusion as to whom they address.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:32 pm
This guild is still the best roleplay on this website, despite the inactivity.
Just wanted to throw that out there. Other roleplays just weren't as fun.

So thank you to Kamki and Shika-Kun for not giving up.  

His Majesty Satan

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:26 am
ninja And so it is may......  
Moshi Magic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items