Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Please Help-Girls-Period

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IFreakinqLoveYhu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:31 am
okay i had my Period On NEw Years. Such a Grreat Present xD But i wanted my period still do,.i want to feel older then just before my period i was in so much pain i injured two of my cousins O.O yeah so i got it and it went away and before i had the signs and i have a question before i had a whitish Googey stuff in my Undies ..Is It nORMAL? is my v****a cleaning its self out? Please Help. And Mah Breast Are N ot Growing : O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 am
Yes the white liquid is normal, it's also what lubricates us when we are aroused. And yes it is just cleaning out dead cells like your period, but not with blood in it  

stargirl88

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:56 am
The white gooey discharge is normal, and under normal circumstances it is just your v****a cleaning itself out. When you're aroused or excited (turned on), it may increase and/or change consistency. This is your v****a's way of lubricating itself.

As for period pain, you can try taking painkillers or other methods to try to feel better. There's a sticky in the guild for solutions to cramps, or you can try a method of your own. People often find that heat or something warm helps (heating pad, warm bath, etc).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:06 pm
okay thanks but what about my period it comes and goes whenever it feels like... like new years was the acually first time for sure i wiped myself and there was blood but then no blood for the rest othe week whats going on is it a health problem? or maybe my body thoughti was ready buti wasn't?  

IFreakinqLoveYhu

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:22 pm
iFawkDaNerdy
okay thanks but what about my period it comes and goes whenever it feels like... like new years was the acually first time for sure i wiped myself and there was blood but then no blood for the rest othe week whats going on is it a health problem? or maybe my body thoughti was ready buti wasn't?

That's normal. Periods are often very irregular at first. You might notice a lot of spotting, light periods, short periods, or skipping a month or two until your cycle regulates.  
Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games