Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
1 on 1 Koudo & Shieini Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:26 am
The wind was warm as he sped down the sea side road, this was one of Koudo's favorite spots to ride. The smell of salt in the air the Sun moving slowly over across the sky his black Helmet reflected the sunlight as he shifted into 5th gear. Leaning into the curves moving fast he raced up to cliff side the road slowly changing elevation as he rode.

he took an exit off the road onto the Highway towards Tokyo as he rode along the highway his thoughts wandered to memories of his Brother. (Kuze) he thought why, why did you abandon me his left arm twinged at that memory only four years ago. he jammed on the accelerator pushing the Honda into 180 kph. after so long and with such little result he had a name.

A name and a place, whoever this Genkai is they had better have information I have to find my brother. Shieini, Im going to find you he thought as he took an off ramp towards the Temple. moving through the Forest road he pulled up to the temple and got off of his bike, resting the Helmet on the Handle bar he moved towards the temple.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 pm
An old woman came out the dojo doors with her arms folded over her chest. "Can I help you?" She was old, and extremely short with pink hair and a stern look on her face. She was there to help people who sought it, and it was usually humans, and the demons that she was already aquainted to, so to see this earth demon standing before her was a small suprise.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:13 pm
Koudo stood calmly and bowed as she asked
"Can I help you?"
"Tell me are you Genkai?" ha asked gauging her reaction as he rose from his bow. His stance open his arms at his side  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 pm
"Well duh, who the hell else you think lives up here in this place? Stop your bowing and come inside so you can spill whatever the hell it is you need." She said, turning and walking into the dojo again after rolling her eyes. A small kitten was at her heels.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 pm
Koudo was almost take aback by her response but followed her into the temple removing his boots at the door. The smell of wood and insence assailed his senses as he sat down and focused on the older women.

"I'll get right to the point then, I'm looking for a women her name is Shieini, I need to speak to her."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 pm
Genkai chuckled slightly and looked down at the kitten who had froze, watching Koudo with purple eyes. "Ah yes, Shieini Meshiko." She went to the kitchen and grabbed her pot of tea. She offered him a glass, and poured one for herself. The kitten scampered off into a hallway meowing like a call. Genkai watched a moment, then returned her attention back to the demon. "And why would you be looking for her?"  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:31 pm
Koudo accepted her offer and poured himself some tea. sipping the tea he enjoyed the taste of it.

"She has information that I must ask her about." he sipped the tea again "I was informed that you would know where I might find her".

He calmly awaited her response  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:34 pm
The kitten came rushing back, and attacked his foot. She didnt claw him or anything, but she wrestled with his toe. Genkai laughed. "She is often here, or off doing whatever the hell that woman does nowadays." She sipped her tea. "Kosu knock it off."  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:39 pm
Koudo Nodded as he watched the kitten.
"If she isn't here where else could i find her?" he asked politely.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:46 pm
Kosu mewed at him, and looked towards the door. Genkai also shiffted her gaze at the door, where a woman with long straight black hair was walking through. Her red eyes wary at the moment from sensing unfamiliar demonic energy at the temple. Her katana was unsheathed, and glinted dangerously. Her small pale face was turned towards them, her lips pressed together. She stood at only 5 feet tall, give or take an inch or two. She was slim, fit, and her energy radiated off of her in waves for a moment. Seeing Genkai cross her arms. she sheathed her weapon. "Dont look at me like that old woman, I know you can take care of yourself." She looked at Kosu who had scampered up her leg and onto her shoulder.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:55 pm
Koudo finished his tea and set the cup down he rose to his feet.

"you must be Shieini, i would appreciate it if we could speak, I have very important things to discuss with you."

A slight grin moved onto his face as he took measure of the women who stood before him found you  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:03 pm
Genkai sighed. The old woman went back into the kitchen, removing her tea kit from the future path of possible destruction. Shieini looked at the man who was requesting to speak to her. Not many demons knew she was alive, or even where to find her. He must have been determined. She watched him grin, a dull expression on her face. "Im not that hard to find." she smirked as her voice resounded in his head. She turned away though and walked out of the dojo, Kosu riding her shoulder like a surf board. She examined the bike he came in on, but only for a moment.

"What do you want?"  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:18 pm
"Well to be honest" He grinned Slightly "I wasn't even sure you were still alive but a Koorime gave me your name, said that you might have the information i needed. I'm just hoping I wasn't mislead"

He followed her out of the temple

"It's a Honda Shadow by the way" Koudo walked over and leaned on his bike  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:22 pm
"Hm. My sister Kikina wants a bike. I however need nothing but my own legs to get where I need to go." She sighed. The Koorime was either someone she knew or her old teacher. She didnt know which, but she still didnt know why he wanted her to give him information. She crossed her arms, and quirked an eyebrow. "On with it."  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:29 pm
"Well my name is Koudo Musha I doubt you have heard of me, but I'm looking for my Brother, Kuze. word has it you would know where i could find him. since you've been in the human world a lot longer then I have."

He watched her face as he finished trying to read her reaction.

"Since were the last two living members of my family it is important i find him."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games