Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:: Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

Looking for your chance to effect the Naruto Universe...? Come on in... I promise you won't be disappointed! 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
Hidden Passion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Hareonca
Crew

Big Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:13 pm
Pel smiled at her, “Deal.” He said giving her one of his small warm genuine smiles instead of the usual aloof stare he held about himself, “Plus there’s something I’d like to talk to you about… concerning my training.” He was talking about a certain technique Spice of Life it was called it required intercourse in order to learn a technique from the village of the partner’s origin. He reached out and with the back of his fingers gently caressed her face suddenly looking at her with a slight distraction in his eyes but something of affection there as well. There was a jolt from him as he realized what he was doing and he pulled his hand back, “Uhm…” there was a blush around his features and his eyes went downcast, “I… want… to have… sex with you…” He mumbled under his breath obviously embarrassed by this sexual request.

150 + 9350 = 9500

Quote:
Body Familiarity [1000/1000] Complete
Amorous Style [1000/1000] Complete
Remedy of Eros [1000/1000] Complete
Sexual Conquest [1600/1600] Complete
Carnal Hunger [2000/2000] Complete
Spice of Life [1400/2000]
Dirty Secrets [600/600]
Lover's Trust [900/900]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 pm
P i l l o XXP a n y a

Pillo could only glance at his fingers as he took his hand away, seeing a light mark of her paint on them. She then watched his facial expressions, seeing that his face was turning to look like a red tomato or some kind of fruit. When he down casted his eyes the girl could only narrow her own, tilting her head a bit back. She wasn't sure why he was acting this way however it certainly was new. ' Oh god, He pushed a red button didn't he?! I told him that in all the movies it destroyed the world and he didn't believe me! ' She thought as she continued to lean back, fearing that he would scream something. So many thoughts where going threw her head in what he would say with such a expression on his face. However what he said, when he finally said it, was the last think that was on her list of things Pel would say in such a embarrassed tone. For quite some time there seemed to be no sound coming from both of them as she just stared at him in pure shock. The only thing that she could hear was a few people walking by the room, most likely heading towards the bath house.

"Hahahaha!!!!" Suddenly the sound of Pillo's laughter could be the only thing heard within the room. Least to say this was the last thing any male or female would want to hear after giving a proposition of sex however here was Pillo laughing her guts out. To her this was the funniest thing she had heard all day. After a few seconds of Pillo cracking up she finally was able to catch her breath, looking up to the most likely shocked face of Pel. With a grin on her face she stood up, only to sit her self on Pel's lap with a grin on her face. " "Onward to the sexy time! Pillo said as she threw her arm in to the air, as if declaring war. She certainly was a strange girl however she wasn't known to be serious during any situation/

[ OOC: I feel so sorry for Pel some times xD ]

══════════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━══════════

Gentle Caress - 457 + 357 / 814 / 500. Gentle Caress Complete.

══════════▬▬▬▬┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅▬▬▬▬══════════

Hareonca Wrote:

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

Hareonca
Crew

Big Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:33 pm
Pel starred at her for a second she was… surprised, the lack of instant reaction made it obvious, suddenly she cracked and laughed, Pel was taken aback by it, a serious mind like his had made him worried about something like this to the extent to forget how Pillo was, it sort of dawned on him in that moment as he stared at her a shocked and befuddled look on his face, it took a second after she sat in his lap for him to react. The corner of his mouth twitched “u fu fu fu fu…” and several low puffs of breath came out in rapid succession as he began to laugh it began to get a bit louder until he was laughing just as loud as Pillo had been a few moments before. “Heh heh heh… phew… man…” He said stopping and then smiling at Pillo happily. “Leave it to me to forget the type of woman you are…” He said and hugged her waist looking up at her, “I want to make it special though, so we can do it after that dinner I’m going to be making for you.” He said looking at her with a smile; it was rare to see Pel so… Pillo-esque with his emotional state most of the time he was a bit withdrawn or aloof, unlike the rather openly happy Pel in front of Pillo now. He was quite happy after all he was getting sex with the woman he loved.

250 + 9500 = 9750

Quote:
Spice of Life [1650/2000]
Dirty Secrets [600/600]
Lover's Trust [900/900]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 pm
P i l l o XXP a n y a

A large grin appeared on Pillo's face as she watched the young ninja before her start to laugh, growing from a medium note to a high note. It was a strange sight to see her Pel in such a way but one that moved her heart. In a way it reminded her of home when he was in such a mood of pure joy. She missed it so at such times like these as most of the Hidden Passion ninja's where joyful when it came to their physical pleasure however besides that it was much harder to get them to have such a laugh or joy that was not without physical contact. She tried everything from knock knock jokes to her acid flowers however none of them seemed to find much if it humorous sadly. However this was why she sticked by Pel's side. It was these moments that always made her realize that she adored the man like no other, even compared to the males in her own strange village. ' Even my team mates aren't that much fun.' She thought while watching him start to lower down his laughter, most likely having the need to catch his breath.

"Too food and sex!" Pillo finally said, only to throw her arm in to the air as if this moment was the most epic, glory filled second of her entire life. If she was to be standing then she would have been in an epic pose of some kind but sadly the young women was still sitting on Pel's lap. After a few odd seconds of her fist being in the air the young women let her arm rest back at her side, before twisting her body a bit. "Holy back door Pel!" She suddenly said before standing up from his lap. "We're aupose to be training for the exams soon too or else Boom! Some chuunin bim bo might take off your head and worse seduce you will the might of Zeus!"For some reason the girl seemed to have a burst of energy out of know where.

[ OOC: sorry for the wait Hare! ]

Hareonca Wrote:

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

Hareonca
Crew

Big Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 am
Pel stared at her for a second as she made her thoughts known, the first bit was to be expected, the second part where she aired her fears was something that made his eyebrow perk with curiosity, so she too thought about things like that, it was interesting enough but eternal worrier he was he had come to those same conclusions, “Don’t worry Pillo, I’d already planned for the two of us to leave the village on a training trip the day after we had our… meal.” He said the last part touching her cheek softly once more using a sultry tone to indicate he meant far more than food by the word meal. “Though just where I plan to go is undecided, perhaps we should go to the Hidden Federation.” He said with a smile, it would be good for Pillo to go home it had been a while she returned there every once in a while though she never really gave a reason other than she just felt like it and that may well have been the reason she did it, the woman did what she wanted Pel stretched and slowly he changed his for to that of the androgynous body, flat as a board and with the facial structure of either a really effeminate man or a woman, though this body held neither genital if he wanted to he could likely make it have one his control over the details of his alternate forms were spectacular he was tempted to become Pillo once or twice but he resisted because he knew if he did he would do it more and more frequently to his… urges. And as a Ninja from the Village Hidden in Passion it was an unspoken rule that one should resist Sexual urge. While it may have seemed counterproductive to a ninja who resided in using such things as weapons that became clear; in order to use passion and sexual urge as a weapon one must be able to control it to a precise exactitude, and in order to do that one had to master themselves. It was similar to what martial artists did in order to achieve a higher state of being they had to overcome their own faults and conquer themselves completely, Pel wondered if he should undergo martial artist training, of course that would men he’d have to be flawless, otherwise he’d get scars… something that would make his other techniques which relied on physical beauty difficult to use. But it was worth looking into after all there were people out there who had the ability to resist attraction and he would need to know how to defend himself against them.
Quote:
450 + 9750 = 10,200/10,100
Spice of Life [2000/2000] Complete
Dirty Secrets [600/600] Complete
Lover's Trust [900/900] Complete
Raw Chakra [100/100]

RyoRin Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 pm
P i l l o XXP a n y a

"Hidden Federation? " She asked slowly, getting the word come off her tongue with slight hesitation. It seemed that the idea of going back home clicked within her head within a few seconds and as those peaceful moments passed something in her head literally clicked.The young female suddenly jumped up in to the air, throwing her arms in to the air and started to do a weird dance. " Wowyie! Whoopie! Ah gosh!!" She yelled, having cheer rain threw out the hallways. The clown girl appeared as if she was having her own mini party in her head, as if this was the happiest day in her entire life. " We're going to party all night and show 'em how ta laugh again! " She exclaimed in an excited voice, only to pause in sheer horror as she realized what she was doing. The girl quickly forced herself to stand perfectly still, only allowing her left foot move behind her right foots ankle, then brought up her left hand to scratch the back of her head. She held a shy grin on her face.

"Ehehe, I means, ah,..Thant sounds A-okay with me. " Saying this as she simply nodded her head yes. When she looked back towards him the young clown girl couldn't help but to notice that he was now in his androgenic form. He was quiet good at doing such a transformation as sometimes even Pillo herself had a hard time in telling which gender he was. Most of the time she just gave and tried to take off his pants so that she could win. Of course he normally was upset with her for doing such things, then again who could blame him as she would even attempt such thing sin public. It did amuse the people in this village as they found it amusing but to travelers it was a shocking sight to see. The girl ended up giving a whistle call at Pel's form, doing the generic cat call of sorts to approve of the body he was using. "Once again ya make the goddess Aphrodite jealous of ya looks. " She said with a grin on her face. To her it was a true fact, even if insulting the goddess of beauty was a horrible thing to do. They said that most people would have been stricken down for even muttering such a thing however here was Pillow, yelling it for the world to hear. Nothing seemed to get to the young girl as she continued to speak on, not caring if anyone heard or not.

" Might have ta get more chakra just so I can beat beat to a pulp as they will be rushing out ta get a hold of you in the other villages." Saying this as she gave a simple nod of her head. Truth be told she was unsure if he had ever been outside to the other villages or not. She had never asked him such questions before as it seemed to have never crossed her mind. To her it was just something that everyone had to do at some point in their life. Even if it was Pel's first time out side his village it certainly would not be his last. ' Now I can't wait for this trip!' She thought while bringing her hands together. "Definitely going to have ta stay out of Hidden Leaf. So many young girls and boys there with so little hearts and too much teen angst. " With a simple nod of her head the young women turned away from Pel, now heading out towards the door.

Lover's Trust (900 skill points) / 602

Hareonca Wrote:

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

Shikamettsura
Vice Captain

Dapper Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:18 pm
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

el ictitious
[Aphrodite]
[Daimyo]
Hayai Ibijiburu

══════════════════════════════════════╗

____After Hayai encounters the Takumikage and her boy in Hidden Whirlpool, she felt a little tense. The busty young woman eyes a tree she finds interesting soon after arriving in Hidden Passion. She can swear that she senses something from the tree, perhaps the lusty eyes of a man? The pale toned Daimyo steps back from the tree and wedges one hand between her thighs. She squeezes the firm thighs together to pin her hand where it is. She then raises one finger to her lip as the other fingers take turns gliding along her chin or cheek with her free hand. She felt like someone was always looking at her since she was without her pants. She only wore one outfit, so without pants she simply had to go without. Yet and still, she enjoyed the coverage they gave. They made her feel less naughty about being partially exposed to the world, more as a way to play koi about her luring people in with her womanly charms. “Is someone in that tree? Someone curious about whether or not I came here for business or pleasure?”

“I prefer to skip to assuming than being curious when it comes to these sorts of situations,” the tree replies quickly. Hayai bends forward, her breasts bouncing like water balloons from the force in which she bends forward. She tries very hard to peep inside of the tree and get a look at the person speaking to her. By the tone of their voice, this stranger should be a young and male. “A tease,” the tree asks as Hayai eases back and crosses her arms beneath her breasts. She heaves a sigh as she allows her legs to relax and space a little apart.

“Yes, yes. I’m looking to relieve a little stress. If you know my game then let’s just get on with it. We can actually do it right here.”

“You don’t want it there,” the tree complains. “You can’t possibly want to have plain old sex.” Hayai hisses a little and soon the tree chuckles. The hole in the tree shuts and soon white smoke erupts where the tree was. The billows of smoke cover the near area as Hayai continues to stand in the same location and position. The smoke barely clears before a heated gaze of pale pink pupils and blood red irises fall on her. Hayai’s chest grows tight at the same instant that her heart skips a beat. Her body grows hot and heavy well before those eyes seem to dissolve to reveal a vibrant sapphire blue color. “Kel Fictitious,” the eyes say as Hayai just nods. “That should wear off in a second. I’m still working the kinks out of my measuring gaze.” The clatter of thin metal against thick metal finds Hayai’s ears as the busty woman watches the eyes grow nearer. The glitter of shiny metal catches her gaze, but she continues to peer into the stare of those sapphire eyes. “You say that you want to relieve a little stress,” the male goes on to say as a mouth is suddenly beneath the eyes. His features are slowly coming together and Hayai’s heart is slowing in pace after erupting into a mad pounding session.

“And that it pretty much doesn’t matter where you have sex to relieve said stress.” His nose, slightly flared, joins in the structure of his face and soon his face as a whole comes into being. “But women don’t care for mindless sex to relieve stress. A woman like you has deeper needs than to feel penetrated the usual way. You want to feel aroused and then be coaxed into a sheer ecstasy after being penetrated to your very core. You want it hard and slow, not rough and fast. You’re not a man who can so easily slap their pieces around and be fulfilled. And you don’t come to someone without them being the one bearing a heavy cost.”

“You…” Hayai starts as the man’s body finally becomes visible. For some reason he is completely naked aside from a studded metal belt with keychains of different types decorating his belt where loops would overlap it. She could see every single inch of him in that instant and seemed to like what she saw. Her eyes trail his toned body, muscles barely poking through along his stomach. His body isn’t small or large and is hardly correct in assessing as lean. His arms aren’t large enough to make one believe that he could down a larger, more muscled man, but they are very muscular and could easily aid in pinning down a pair of thick legs like Hayai’s. His legs are much the same, not quite having the muscle shape and strength of a runner. She could see his pecks and her heart surges up again for a few moments before settling. “What trickery is this?” As soon as the Daimyo asks the question, this figure is dawned in clothes and standing a few paces from her. His dark, black denim jeans fit snuggly on his body; the legs of these pants seeping down into the male’s red Kicks. Her eyes drift up to see his belt again and the keychains actually strapped to the pant loops of his jeans.

Up higher she can see that he’s wearing a navy button up t-shirt with a white tank top underneath. Around his neck he wears a bright red tie that seemed to tie the shoes to the whole outfit. A hand covered by black, leather gloves is extended to her and she glances at it and then at the eyes that had held her for so long, a slick black mask covering his eyes like the black fur of a raccoon. “I’ll take you to a place where you’d swear you were about to make passionate love to the one you hold dearest,” Kel says with a charming smirk. He sweeps his other hand into his jet-black hair after a moment and recoils his hand. Hayai seemed to be giving him an annoyed look now. Perhaps touching her would not be the best choice. The young man shoves his biker glove covered fists into his pockets and turns his back to the female. Just when he does, Hayai grins. She could see something unique and different about select portions of his outfit that looked like she’d enjoy having them. Namely the shoes, belt, and the mask this male wore. She would seduce him and then kill him to claim his affects for herself. She decides to go along with him a while before forcing herself on him.

She learned that she had much more sex appeal than your average Hidden Passion ninja. So this would be a synch. Not to mention she was extremely good in bed; able to give a man pleasure beyond the fabled monster female orgasm.

╚══════════════════════════════════════
Words = ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:21 pm
Quote:

el ictitious
[Aphrodite]
[Daimyo]
Hayai Ibijiburu

____In time Kel takes Hayai to a cabin on the outskirts of the village. A sign near the cabin is shoved into the ground and reads the exact distance of the village. What possible point could that serve to this homey looking cabin? “Why are we at some cottage where old people are probably living out the rest of their days together?” Kel grins but doesn’t respond just yet. The male reaches into the space between his neck and his bright red tie and brings out a small key. He shoves it into the keyhole and jiggles the door handle gingerly. After a few moments the key turns and the door is unlocked and opened.

“I like to use this cabin for first timers coming to me. The first time is always the most amazing. People tend to forget who they are for a short time. Here, if someone were to scream in ecstasy, it wouldn’t be heard and cause a disturbance and or unwanted guests trying to squeeze in.” Listening to Kel, Hayai seems to smile darkly on the inside. So what he was basically saying is that after she has sex with him and kills him, no one will have heard a thing? That makes escapes a lot less hairy. She’d had her fill of getting away by the skin of her teeth and wouldn’t mind an easy get away. She follows this stranger deeper inside of the cabin. It seems to only have a large California King size bed. It has the typical sexy silk sheets of various shades of rich red and a dark wood for the headboard. That is, of course, in the shape of a large heart. She rolls her eyes at the cheesiness of it as her eyes fall on a small mini fridge on the left and right side of the room near the corners. She watches Kel as he seems to open a drawer on the nightstand and peer inside.

“I have no reproductive abilities in this state. If you’re looking for condoms.” She notices Kel’s blue eyes drift over to her and then the drawer again before he smiles. Maybe he wasn’t looking for a form of protection.

“We of Hidden Passion don’t use condoms unless our guests desire them. They make the experience less pleasurable. We have a tiny pill that prevents the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and prevents any unplanned parenthood. It’s not released to the world. We like to keep it amongst the people misted with passion. I keep those in this drawer. Two at a time and bring more if needed.” He draws out a small plastic vile. He shakes it, the sound of small pieces of medication shaking around emitting, and then snaps it open. He tosses a pill into his mouth and then walks over to Hayai. “May I,” he asks as Hayai parts her lips. Kel draws out the last pill and brushes it along the woman’s lips. He watches as her mouth slowly opens and she takes the pill using her tongue. She swallows it without hesitation and then steps around Kel to take a look at what else is in the drawer.

“So when’s the game gonna start. I’m ready to get ********> the foul mouthed feline explains. Kel sort of expected her to be a foul mouth, but it still surprised him that she’d out and say it that way. He also wanted to tell her that they were going to be making love, not just doing each other. But he would let her be the judge of what it turns out to be, not him. Hayai gazes into the drawer and tries to keep herself from pulling out all of the toys she finds inside.

“Whenever you’re ready we can get going. Do you want to play with those a while as I watch? A lot of people tend to play alone for a bit and then get to the good stuff.”

“No. I want to get this over with,” she confesses. She wanted to hurry up and kill him so she could take all of his toys and belongings. She would enjoy these back at home in Hidden Blood. She shuts the drawer and goes to turn around when Kel is suddenly upon her. For an instant, she planned to cut him in two, then she remembered that she told him to get started. But when his lips roughly connect with hers, everything goes blank. The Aphrodite male shoves Hayai onto the bed with a hard kick, making her groan from the motion, and then shuffles out of his shoes and socks. He then shifts onto the bed and positions himself atop of her. He first dips his pelvic area downward to barely touch Hayai’s body before he begins to remove his shirt with one hand and her bandanna with the other. As his body rises to make things a little easier, forcing all of his weight to his legs, he cranes his neck so that he can begins sucking, biting, and licking all along Hayai’s neck. Something about this felt really good to Hayai, and she hardly felt pleasure when having intercourse with someone. Once Kel’s shirt is off and Hayai’s bandanna undone, Kel decides to have a little fun.

He tugs off the bandanna, tossing it to the ground, and cups her left breast with his right hand. She shrieks lowly at the motions he makes with his hands after that but somehow manages not to scream out. He makes circular motions with his hand while pushing down gently every now and then as his other hand begins squeezing all along her right hip. How did he know that she enjoyed these sorts of things? No one ever touched her like this.

“Say my name,” Kel begins thinking to himself as he presses just a little harder with his hands. Hayai huffs but doesn’t let anything too loud slip out. She couldn’t go getting excited when he hadn’t even gotten started yet. She feels his cool breath on her face as he seems like he might kiss her but doesn’t. Teasingly, he brushes his lips against hers a few moments before shoving up and back from her. She tries to catch her breath but he is soon pulling at her weapon straps and belts. Once everything is removed, his hand continuing to multi-task—the left undoing and the right doing—he grips her waist firmly with both hands. Once he rolls onto his back and kicks the Daimyo into the air, she is suddenly overcome with surprise. Her face's redness seems to fade only for a moment before Kel rolls back where he was and she comes earthward. As she comes down he grabs the top of her leather thong underwear with one hand and her head with another. She strikes the bed and begins to bounce up from the force but Kel manages to keep her down by shifting around to the point where he is on top of her and she is face down in the bed. He forces the thong she wears off and then sets up the position to finally begin entry.

“Say my name,” Kel whispers lowly as Hayai finally feels a rush of lust and heat. She felt so good and she couldn’t understand why. How was he doing this? Was it some sort of Genjutsu trick? Despite her wondering, she continues to allow Kel to do as he wishes with her. She wasn’t even in control as she normally was. No; Kel was the one pulling the strings at this point. At some point while Kel was rolling on the bed while Hayai was in the air, he’d undone his trousers. As he begins to rock his pelvis around, his pants begin to fall from his waist and then his legs. Much to Hayai’s surprise, if she was even aware of the happenings, Kel hadn’t had to remove his boxers. That, or he wasn’t wearing them in the first place. After a few good hits, Kel hears music to his ears, his name whispered into his ear

Words = ?

Shikamettsura
Vice Captain

Dapper Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shikamettsura
Vice Captain

Dapper Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:23 pm
Quote:

el ictitious
[Aphrodite]
[Daimyo]
Hayai Ibijiburu

____Hayai’s eyes slowly begin to open as the dim glow of the red light of the room reminds her of where she is. She’d either fallen asleep or passed out somewhere through that mass of passionate loving. She maneuvers around on the bed before sitting up. She looks around at her bare body and then the room. She eventually finds Kel sitting at the foot of the bed with his pants and shoes on. He turns his head to look at the sexy little thing with the huge breasts and long, soft silver hair on the bed and smiles at her. “Let me tell you something,” he slowly starts, “Women don’t want sex, they want great sex. A man can be just as happy just getting things done as they would be making love. But women are more sexually into it than that. They want to be pleasured as much as possible. It’s not enough just to do it, it has to be done just right.” He raises a small cylinder of paper to his lips and takes a long drag from it. The smoke on the tip fades and the tip burns orange before it turns into gray ash. He removes the object and exhales before turning slightly to Hayai. “Smoke this. It’ll refuel you. It’s not anything bad. It’s just an energy item that we’ve developed. In that form, it looks cool when we love makers refuel.”

Hayai takes the energy cig as Kel stands from the bed. He motions over to the other side of the bed and opens the drawer to the nightstand on that side. Hayai takes a puff of the item in her hands and is stunned that it tastes more like herbal tea and honey than burning plants matter. Kel returns with a small pill that is similar to the pill they took earlier, only it’s purple and not green. “This is one of those morning after pills, just to be on the safe side. I’m not interested in laying awake at night wondering if I have a kid running around without their father somewhere. I’d want to do it right if I ever had a kid. So even though you’re cool, take it for my peace of mind, sexy.” Hayai’s eyes glimmer a little and she looks away from him. He hands her the pill and then sits back on the foot of the bed. Hayai passes the cig to Kel and takes the pill.

“These things you Passion people make don’t taste terrible. I expected all these pills to be disgusting.”

“We make our pills like we make love and like we are. They look good and taste great.” He takes a puff and then looks over at Hayai again. “I half expected you to kill me for my things, you know?” Hayai seems to freeze in place, like a caught cat, as she looks at the sapphire eyed male. “I have lovers that tell me things. I’ve heard about you, miss troublemaker. You have sex with men only to kill them and take what they’ve got.” Hayai, despite not really wanting to, considers the possibility of killing Kel. “Why do you do that? Sure the things are nice, but why have sex with them first? Why not lure them in and kill them instead of damaging yourself like that? You can’t enjoy having sex with them.” Hayai calms herself, seeing that Kel isn’t interested in calling someone on her; not yet anyway.

“I don’t enjoy sleeping with those men and woman that I lay with. I’d rather kill them and take what they’ve got. But when I sleep with them, it gives me a cover. Unlike how you are all the way out here, a lot of my victims are in close vicinity of others. That issue makes killing them have to be swift and silent—which I don’t enjoy—or slow and sneaky. That involves sleeping with them so that when they scream people that overhear think nothing of it. Then I can take what I want and not get into trouble right away.” Hayai takes the cig from Kel and then takes a long drag from it.

“So do you still want to kill me for my things? I saw you looking at things and could see how excited things made you. But once I’d speak to you, the excitement would quickly fade. I’d prefer not to die until I’ve attracted HIV or something. In which case, I’d rather go out after making love to a beautiful woman then letting the disease run its course,” Kel says nervously. He hears Hayai moving and turns around to face her. He feels her press her lips against his and he’s reassured. After about a minute, Hayai motions back from Kel who lets out a heart shaped puff of smoke in her direction. “Very sexy.”

“Just because I’m not going to kill you makes it okay to tell on e or consider me your sex slave. If you try either then I’ll kill you for sure. I don’t care if I lose something I like,” Hayai purrs to him.

“I’d never make you my sex slave. If anything, I’m your sex slave at this point. I’m an Aphrodite. I’m more about bonds than raw sex and sex slavery. And I don’t have sex; I make love. And since I’ve made love to you, I have no reason to call someone on you. I wouldn’t turn in a lover. I get in too deep. I just let life move forward and accept what happens in the future.” Kel takes the cig from the Daimyo and draws nearer to her face on the bed. “You don’t have to worry about me talking about you to anyone. Complete discretion. Answer me this, though. What do you make of what happened yesterday?” It was a day later already? “Did we have sex or did we make love?” Hayai hesitates, not really wanting to try to figure out how yesterday made her feel. In response, Kel just smiles at her and strokes her hair with one hand. “It’s fine. You don’t have to answer. I was just curious if you enjoyed yourself really. But I can take you not killing me as confirmation enough.”

“So now what?” Kel turns around on the bed and leans back and onto Hayai’s lap.

“It’s really up to you. We could always go another round. There’s the option of forming a lover’s contract, but you wouldn’t want to do that.” A lover’s what? “Then there are the toys I have in the nightstand. We could take turns playing solo and then together with them. But if none of those tickle your fancy, we can always go to the hot springs in the hills not too far north from here. We’d have to clean ourselves up before doing anything though. I don’t feel dirty. I just feel like if I don’t get cleaned up then I want to repeat what I just did to need to get cleaned up in the first place.” He flicks a few strands of Hayai’s bangs with one finger before noticing Hayai’s expression growing thoughtful. Perhaps them being around each other wasn’t the best thing. Her type didn’t know what to make of their feelings. It only made matters worse that she was relatively evil and yet was exhibiting no evil behaviors. “I could take you to a place where you could have a little fun then we could go our separate ways if you’d like. I’m up for whatever you want to do. I’m yours until we part.”

Words = ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:22 pm
Issac of the Eros Clan, had come home to the Hidden Passion Village were he was born and raised, and now hailed from as a shinobi. There was no massive home-coming for him and he only stopped by the house to hug his mother and father, as well as to show them his achievement. Of course the two parental figures were happy for thier boy, who was now an adult in thier eyes, but they knew it was time for him to be on about his own life know. It was in his family's tradition to send off children who had become shinobi with funds to gain a small apartment and a scroll with a copy of their family's techniques so that they could further their perfection of the sensual arts of sex and spirituality. Issac knew well it was his time to take part in the ritualistic sending off of the child and soon it would be his turn to spread a message of peace... or a message of death and corruption, but there was no doubt that he would be using his powers for good of all... women, but he would be sure to teach his fellow man a thing or two about pleasing the opposite sex, as well as treating them with honor and dignity that they were deserving of.

Issac had already had his apartment arrangements picked out, and while it was just a three room living space. It was just enough for him to enjoy and call his own for the time being until he could gain enough money from missions to buy a house of his own. Inside the living quarters of his apartment was a simple futon couch as well as a television and some books with a coffee table, a kitchen and dining room combo with a refridgerator and stove, and his bed room which had a nice bed, some dressers for clothes and other... things that would be needed in entertaining any female guests he brought home, if any... but it was always good to be prepared.

After setteling in to the new space were he would be living, Issac took out his scroll of Eros clan techniques and layed down on his bed to study them and grow more knowledgable as of his heritage and his own power that lay dormant inside of his sexy body. The scroll was something an outsider might consider pornographic as the instructions detailed a lot of sensative material related to his clan and the techniques that they practiced, which were of the sexual and spiritual nature... but mostly sexual. He knew a few of these techniques already from his studies under his father's tutorage before he went off to train in the academy, but now it was time to break the ice into some more advanced material that would make him a true shinobi of the Hidden Passion Village. He wasnt embarrased about these techniques or their uses, like some might be. It was literal gold when it came to understanding the spiritual connections between people and how they could be used to your advantage and growth. Techniques like Sweet Seduction would be used as the points to lure people in to making those connections with him so that he might gain strength and empowerment from their sexual romps and escapades. But it was a technique not to be used carelessly as emotions were important and he would have to be careful not to damage emotions of those he met and encountered. It would be an impossible task to please and make sure everyone was happy with the ending of a plausible one night stand or a friends with benefits relationship, but it didnt stop Issac from making sure to be respectful of all of his sexual partners emotional needs and desires.

As Issac studied over the techniques on the comfort of his bed, he thought back on the techniques he knew already. The Art of Forced Arousal was a peculiar jutsu and one he wasnt sure if he could turn into practical use in combat. As far as he knew, it wouldnt, but it wouldnt hurt to try it at least once if he were ever given the opportunity. He wasnt going to let the thoughts of his clan's unusual ninja arts get him down as he clearly still had a lot to offer in a combat situation when it came to the art of surprise and distraction. Issac just needed to be given the proper chance and opportunity to show his stuff.

One passage caught his eye in particular as the white haired youth studied the clan texts and techniques. Issac had come across the section detailing the Amorous Style. It was a combat style in which he would use his good looks to distract his target or throw them off balance in an attempt to get a lowered guard to strike at. It wasnt a hard concept to grasp or wrap his head around, infact, it almost seemed like second nature for a human to use their physical traits to their advantage in combat. Strong musscly guys tended to intimidate, were as sexy members of the human race tended to persued, distract, and seduce their targets into a tight spot. But there were obvious taunts that the texts detailed and ways to position your body so as to produce the maximum effectiveness from your figure. These were all interesting to the young Eros shinobi as they captured his imagination and made him dream up some interesting ideas as to how he would lure those who came at him with mal-intent into predition with his innate sex appeal.

Issac had begun to practice some of the moves he would use to taunt and distract people using the Amorous Style of combat in his living room. The young lad had moved the table and futon couch out of the way slightly so that he might have some space in the small apartment for him to try out some of the techniques involved in bring a person to letting down their guard. "Hey, sexy... I got a big package for you." He said casually as he accentuated his hips, rocking his back slightly and thrusthing his pelvis ever so slightly foward to suggest the package he had for said female was not of the postal kind, but of the kind inside his pants that might offer her unwordly pleasures that few dared to speak about. It was an interesting taunt, but Issac was sure he could do better than that, he just needed more practice for sure. So he tried a non-verbal taunt this time, simply dodging to the left, but not before sliding back into place lithely, as if he were grabbing a wrist and pulling his target close, before placing a kiss on them and then shoving them backwards away from himself. That was a total stunner of a taunt, especially if he could pull that off successfuly against an enemy. Heck, even a guy might be thrown off by such a move, even for just a moment, even if it was out of sheer disgust because they have a homophobic sense of insecurity of their sexuality.

He then read further into the technique, only to discover that taunting was only half of the actual style. Issac was also going to have to be able to observe his target's body language to enable himself to predict their movements. That was going to be slightly easy because under stress, people always had a tendancy to leave their non-verbal ques unchecked, making most enemies walking open books. Issac was confident that he could read emotions of people well enough that it wasnt something he would have to focus too much on in his training.

Hours passed and Issac had grown confident in his skills in the Amorous Style enough to the point were he moved his futon couch and coffee table back into their places and then he went to the kitchen to begin cooking himself some ramen. It was a staple food in most shinobi ninja diets as it was cheap, lean, and offered plenty of energy which was most often burned off during intense chakra training anyway. Issac didnt have much in the line outside of chicken to flavor the noodles with since it was a cheap meat and easily acquired on a meanial salary such as his own. He didnt mind not having much at the moment as he was sure it would change eventually. If there was one thing he had for the future, it was patience and the ability to wait in anticipation for the good things to come with a smile on his face. Issac felt that it was this very trait of his that would set him apart from those who worried about day to day things without ever letting the idea of it actually soak in and flow to their center. Life was a gift to the young Eros shinobi, and he was not about to waste it killing himself emotionally over the unknowns of the future, especially when the flavor of the present's ramen noodles took his mind to a peaceful place. The warm broth and the soft noodles in his mouth quenched his thirst and staunched his hunger physically and mentally. Eating was the second most intimate thing a person could do in life anyway, as it was putting something in your mouth that somebody made for you, however in this case made for himself. If looked at cooking for yourself in a certain light, some might consider it a form of self-gratification, were as Issac found it to be a form of self-reliance and maturity to be able to take care of his own needs, besides... what kind of girl would want a guy who couldnt take care of themselves. Issac was sure that no ammount of good looks could hide that flaw of slothly behavior and lazy lack of responsibility, so it was something he made sure he had covered from square one.

Quote:
1675/5200
===========
600/600 - Sweet Seduction
1000/1000 - Amorous Style
75/1600 - Sexual Conquest
0/2000 - Spice of Life

jake23482

Romantic Lover

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

jake23482

Romantic Lover

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:03 pm
Issac had continued to study after a bit of a rest. His mind and body were always in need of the routine period of rest that everyone was in need of at some point in time in their life during an average day. The white haired youth of the Eros clan enjoyed the slumber as he sprawled out on his bed, dreaming of fantasies and adventues he would have one day when he was an accomplished shinobi of this Village. He was going to make his mother and father proud of his growth and power one day. It was a personal goal of his, to esteem the people who had given him life.

As he had awoken from the peace of dreams, Issac went into his meager kitchen and began to fix himself breakfast. He would treat himself with some eggs and toast along with some orange juice. It wasnt much, but it was lean and full of protein and power to keep him strong during training, as well as insure he kept his sexy figure. The frying pan sizzled the eggs nicely, as he flipped them carefully and cooked with mediocre skill, but still with enough skill behind it to not burn the eggs he had prepared and still keep them over easy in preparation as he enjoyed them best with the yolks still sort of gooey. His toast was done, and buttered and the juice was cool and refreshing to the taste as he dined in the small combo kitchen and dining room. It didnt take long for him to finish, and after he was done, he took the dishes and began to wash them all carefully. There was no pride in having your own living space if you didnt treat it with the utmost respect and care, and that meant doing all the chores as they came and not leaving stuff to pile up. He knew a woman would want a respectable man, with good morals and work ethic. It was a trust issue thing, and people always seemed to trust a clean, well kept person over a bum. Sex in and of itself was all about trust.. in one form or another. It was all about weather or not you would trust the partner to keep their end of the bargain to offer you pleasure in return for your own pleasure giving services in return. It was all just a part of the intimacy that came with the territory of his particular art.

After the dishes were cleaned, and put away, Issac decided it would be time to bathe. Issac bathed in a small community hot-spring in his district of the Village since he didnt have his own bathroom. It was there that he scrubbed himself clean and enjoyed the limbering effect of the hot water over his body. It was as if he were melting and flowing with the spirit that made up the water itself. The moment of pleasure in the bath had to end though as he still had to go home and begin the most important part of his training, The construction of his 'memory record'.

Every member of the Eros clan had a 'memory record' in one form or another. This record was used to keep track of all of the people that an Eros shinobi had intercourse or sexual relations with one way or another. It was also spiritually linked to them as it gave them strength based on how many souls the person had linked with during the sex and recorded in this 'record' that made Eros particularly powerful shinobi. Issac wasnt sure what he would make his record out of. He had a mind to make a book, but those were cliche' and overdone. The tattoo thing was gross and could raise too many questions in the bedroom about his permiscuity. No... he would need something unique, and then it came to him. He would take a lock of their hair and weave it into the hilt of his prized whip. It was a connection to the person and it would add power in a way. Even so it was more significant than a silly book of exploits and conquests anyone could read and figure out. It was a more mysterious way of recording those valuable memories.

As Issac returned to his small apartment home, he set down and began to read more from the texts of his family. The ideals behind recording the conquests were not as important as it was actually performing the sexual ritual that would empower Issac as well as offer pleasure to the person who shared the time with him. It was only an exchange of bodily desires anyway, love only stimmed from this as a fruit of lust and even then it never really lasted in a majority of the circumstances. For love to truly work, according to the scroll, the pair would have to have a true spiritual bond and connection, like a ressonence between their beings. It was something people called a "soul mate". It was a real concept and understood by Issac. He still continued on reading about how the pleasures shared by the couple in the locks of intercourse would be among the most explicit and pure, even more so than using drugs or substances. The texts even furthered his understanding by enlightening the white haired youth on the concepts of the spiritual exchange. It was the reporductive organs that contained a nice ammount of chakras that could be shared with others, and by sharing chakras, he would accumulate more energy from the other person to empower his own spiritual forces. It was peaceful while he read and enjoyed the scroll, nothing but himself and the apartment. A window in his room was open, to let in the cool breeze and enhance the spiritual feel of the space.
Quote:
2651/5200
===========
600/600 - Sweet Seduction
1000/1000 - Amorous Style
1051/1600 - Sexual Conquest
0/2000 - Spice of Life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:24 pm
"This isn't right." Rin said as she wandered about the Hidden Passion village. "I shouldn't be here." she continued talking out loud. As she walked, some villagers turned to look at her as they assumed that she was questioning her being there due to the morals of the village. That was not the case. The girl was simply questioning her location. She was headed somewhere, but she was sure it wasn't here. Or was it? What business did she have here if any? Surely she had just made a mistake. "Oh dear." she said before stopping in her tracks. "Oh my goodness." she continued in almost a whine. Maybe she should just go back home. It was not unusual for the ditzy girl to often forget things. The girl's lips pouted slightly as she resumed walking again. Sometimes her forgetfulness led her to some cool adventures so maybe she should just let it be for a little while. As she proceeded to pass by a house she smelled something delicious through an open window it was faint but it still lingered. The Rasui girl stopped dead in her tracks once again. "Burnt toast.... every morning..." she mumbled under her breath. A deep sigh left her lips as her stomach growled a complaint. Her thinking out loud was referring to the fact that she failed to turn down her toaster heat setting every single morning... which led to breakfast consisting of burnt toast and apple jam. Oddly enough, the taste of burnt toast and apple jam had kinda grown on her but she still cursed herself every morning. She really needed to remember to set that toaster right. The girl's eyes shifted to the window to sneak a peek. Someone was reading in there!? Of course there would be, it would be her luck. Her eyes widened, and she blushed slightly then she backed away. Wasn't that rude or something? "Manners.." she mumbled in slight frustration to herself as she backed away. Yea apparently she lacked them.

Word Count: 339

EternalLuna

Gambino Champion

Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out