Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:: Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

Looking for your chance to effect the Naruto Universe...? Come on in... I promise you won't be disappointed. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Shippuden, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
Hidden Passion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:34 am
Kisai Rasou

Kisai listened to the guy from the Hidden Fantasy. That's where he was! But wait, five villages were sealed? Probably the five biggest threats to his tyranny. s**t! The Nightmare Village may just be one of them! Oh well, there's no time to go check, I have to take that Santa down! she thought as she continued to walk away. "Uhh, I'm sorry to leave early, but after hearing that news, I need to check on my family in the Slumber village. I have to join them there so we won't be separated if my village gets sealed too! I'm so sorry!" She ran through the crowd, out of the village gates. She had to get to the Hidden Federation, to end this peace once and for all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:14 pm
Fictitious, Kel & Kouryuu, Aijou [Aphrodite]

xxxxxKel smirks in response to Syl's cute murmuring before his hand falls from her hair and to the very center of her back. He traces the line along her back, his lips connecting with Syl's happily. Once they finish their passionate kiss, Kel tears his attention away from her and over to Lily. He allows himself to lower his head to Lily's neck, brushing his lips along it and breathing from his mouth just barely. He soon kisses her neck, his hand struggling with the decision of continuing to fiddle with her undergarments or traveling up to her bra and tracing the lines it made beneath her top. Was she wearing a top? Kel couldn't even remember. He wasn't in control, not just yet, his hands were doing the walking and his lips just followed along with his hands frame of mind. Even with all of the happenings in the village, the area soon became very calm and quiet to Kel. It was as if no one was around but the three of them. He found this feeling very inviting.

xxxxxNo, he had to refrain... just a little longer. He wanted to enjoy the advancing a bit more before they decided to head elsewhere for some pillow talk. Because, of course, they did have much to catch up on. Namely, a few interesting invasive maneuvers and a tad bit of practice with positioning things in the right places so as to obtain optimum results. "Yes..." Kel eventually replies to Syl, his head tilting slightly to glance over at her. "We have quite a bit of catching up to do, indeed."

Shikamettsura
Vice Captain

Dapper Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

hades_from_hell

Conservative Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:23 pm
[color=blue] Jachim sighed. it seemed that the ninjas of passion where slow to rise to anger. with hi sighed down he left the village, hoping to never come come to such a disheartening place again, he smiled to himself. he was being wrong. this times perhaps the ninja of passion where right. perhaps one should not fight peace.
joachim was never good at reading people. the onl thing he knew was that his words had not affected anyone or at least it seemed that way to him as he got on the boat  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 am
If there was one village that wasn't likely to rise and fight in defense of violence, this was it: Passion Village, which had seen so much sorrow since being opened to the world, could have thrived for a thousand years. Somewhere, in the secret places of their hearts, all of them hoped that Joachim's expedition would fail, and that fighting would be forbidden forever.

Tiresias knew better. There would be a day, and it would be within his lifetime, when he would need to fight again. In a village whose only power was in emotion and sensuality, he was the guardian, the lion standing guard over its cubs.  

[Duality]

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:12 am
P i l l o XXP a n y a

" Whoo-hoo! I became a chuunin!" Pillo exclaimed while she jumped off the docks and was heading towards this strange new village she had heard so much about. The female was wearing her fake arm again, along with her make up re-applied to her face perfectly. Besides that nothing was physically different about her or mentally as she was just as cheerful as when she was in the exam fighting for her life. She still wasn't sure how she got out of that horrible flaming pit of death and at the other room or even now she got on this boat. It was all a mystery to her or she was just so traumatized that she had forgotten. With a shrug of her shoulders the female could only laugh as she started to skip down the road to the village of Hidden Passion. She had heard so much about this village and many rumors of how it worked. It always peeked her curiosity as she had always wanted to go to a village which was just as wacky and whispered as this one. There were so many rumors about this strange place that she just had to visit and maybe even learn a thing or two. As she grew closer she couldn't help but to smell something pretty off about this place however this wouldn't stop her! When she entered the ninja's in charged stopped her.

"Buisness or pleasure young lady?" The first one asked while taking the females paper work, and started to look threw it.

" Both I guess," Pillo said as she watched with a fascinated expression on her face. She started to stand on her tip toes, trying to see what the guard was reading. " I'm here to learn something new ya know? " She asked, but did not care for an answer. The clown female started to rock back and forth as she waited for the guards to be finished. This was boring to her. How could she have fun if it took this long to look threw her paper work of proof of who she was? Did they have many clown face girls walking in to this village or something? ' Haha maybe it's a well wanted fetish,' She thought as a grin appeared on her face, then paused when she was handed her paper work back.

"Alright, your allowed in. Here is are mark to prove that you where allowed in." He said before placing the Hidden Passion mark on her real arm.

With a relived sigh the female started to walk inside the village however when she saw three steps in she had to stop in horror. There on the bench no less then five feet away from her was a couple who was doing more then making out. She could see something far more then the normal make out session which was just mind boggling. "I..Er.. What..." She said while she just stood there and began to watch the strange scene. Her head cracked.

"Um miss are you al-"

" Oh my god she is wearing the cooling merkin ever! I want one like that!" Pillow yelled as she was staring at the object which was between the females legs, underneath her skit, which was hiding her female parts. She always wanted to wear a merkin around, mostly one that was in the shape of a card deck or a happy face design one. However even in her village they where very extreme and where only used for ladies of night to wear. She could only stare in awe before turning away to face the person who was trying to speak with her. She ended up facing a very hansom male who even with out the clown make up was fairly attractive. " This village is epic and awesome and mind blowing so no belief! Teach me your ways!" She said while throwing her arms up in to the air.

"Um ... Sure but do you know anything about sexual practices at all besides.. Merkins?..."

The female's face seemed to drop as she shook her head do. "Nah, we don't have ninja sex ed." She stated plainly. " And I only know about merkins because they are fashionable and the rest from jokes that the others told. " She said while glancing away for a split second before watching his reaction. Least to say the man seemed to be in shock. For the next two hours Pillo's life would be changed forever. There was stuff that she did not need to hear however she ended up hearing about it anythings. The females left eye seemed to be twitching a few times, and some how her painted face appeared more paler then normal.

"And that my friend is how children come in to this life." Marke said with a simple nod of his head.

"...I don't want to become the human cannonball!" Pillo said with a sheer horrified expression on her face. She was okay with the act it's self as sex just seemed to be a normal thing for the human body to but but once Marke went in to birthing she felt sick. She had scene and heard a lot of things in her life but that sounded to be the grosses thing she had ever heard. ' I am so sorry mother,' She thought before shaking her head 'no' , wanting to stop thinking about things. " Okay so things go in and things go out and it's all sorts of fun. I get it. Can we get to training now? Please?"

══════════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━══════════

926 / 800. Sexual Prowess Learned!

══════════▬▬▬▬┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅▬▬▬▬══════════

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:46 am
P i l l o XXP a n y a

" So Miss Panya what brings you to out village? I take it that it's not a quest for love or sexual education,.." Marke muttered while glancing away from the female. It was as if she was a child. For the last three hours he had to explain to her everything that every proper adult should have known. He guessed that she did have a good point though; they didn't have sex ed in the academy. He personally always found that strange however just assumed that the other nations must have thought that half of the genins to come from that place where going to die before they hit the age for re-population. ' Either way this is getting ridiculous,..' He thought while leading the young girl to the main training grounds. It was held in a large building for those who where still iffy about their bodies. It was mostly used whenever outsiders came here to learn new techniques.

" Oh right!" Pillo said as she clapped her hands together as if forgetting on why she had come to the village in the first place. " Ya see mister sex appeal, I come from a long line of clown ninja and each one is good at one thing or the other. My clan specializes in juggling however I want to learn to be more flexible. It also don't help that I only have one arm in the workings here but anyways I heard from a few birdies that you can help be better with my body. " As she explained this the female crossed her arms over her chest, fallowing a step behind him. She seemed to have a spring in her step as if she was flouting in air as she walked. The clown female was acting as if nothing had happened and as if she had forgotten the traumatic information she was given earlier. Something just clicked in her head to continue on and be the cheery female she was. " To put it simple I need some help figuring out my body." She said with a simple nod of her head as she fallowed him inside the building. When she looked around the room the females eyes grew wide with shock, glancing around the unfamiliar room. It reminded her of a cirque tent but with more pillows, scrolls and oddly enough hooka smoke swaying in the room. There was images on the walls that would make a nun blush however she was just fascinated by them. ' Never scene peoples bodies do that before!' She thought with a laugh, placing her right hand over her mouth as she did this. She then placed both hands behind her back and started to fallow after the male who was leading them in to another room. The next room was filled with mirrors oddly enough

Marke took a seat in the front of the room, sitting down with his legs crossed. He then looked up towards the girl who was standing in the middle of the room with a calm smile on his face. " To gain that knowledge you will have to have to simply look at your self naked and others naked, You see when seeing a person naked you get to see their full bodies. Every single battle scar and fresh wounds will be visible to the eye. In your case your arm is cut off so others would simply try to go for that side of your body when attacking you." He explained with the same calm smile on his face.

" Huh get them nude huh?" Pillow asked as she sat down in the middle of the room, a few feet away from the older male. With a small the female could only turn her attention to the mirrors in front of her, seeing her own reflection. She wasn't naked however she could already see the faults on her body that would cause to be annoying. ' So guess I can't let anyone see me nude then for protection,..' She thought while glancing back down to the ground before bringing up her gaze at the older male. She simply gave him a smile as she stared at him for a few seconds. " So tell me how do you get people nude?" She asked with a small laugh as if she already knew the answer to this question. There was one way she could think of but that would cause her to be naked too. Such an annoying thing.

" There are many ways to accomplish that." He explained while raising his right eyebrow at the female as he watched her laugh. " One is to see then simply changing in their own rooms or in the forest after a mission. Another is to simply watch them in the bath house. I know that alot of female ninja's tend to visit the bath house more then males so it would be easy for you to gather data on your own gender. However as more gaining the others... Guess you will simply have to be known as a pervert or learn to be a better ninja."" He said with a shrug of his shoulders. There where thousands of ways to see someone unclothes just had to use your imagination when coming up with the ideas on how. " Or you could get them drunk, pretend to want to sleep with them and then smack them on the back of the head until they blank out. Then just simply undress them and examine their body."

The mental images that Pillo was receiving where fantastic. For some strange reason though there was always a rubber chicken in her mental images whenever she saw either of the sex's naked. It was always just there on the bed or on the floor. ' Maybe I will leave a rubber chicken there as my calling card... The chicken stripper... Or the femme fatal clown... Something classy like that,' She thought with a grin spreading on her face. Ah the fun she was going to have once she tried to see others naked..

1073 / 1000. Body Familiarity Complete!

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

Reaver Darkside
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:17 pm
Ares walks into Hidden [********] Passion, and retrieves the number one headband from where it had fallen, giving him this headband and allowing him access into the tournament.

[s**t post FTW]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:09 pm
Pelendralar walked back into his home village and took a deep breath, the air was sweet with the smell of perfume and it was like a warm hug from his mother, it was a good day here in Hidden Passion and now that he was inside the city limits he removed his shirt and he felt he could relax a little more, maybe he'd pay Marke a visit after all he still needed to learn more of the techniques available to him at this level of power. But first he needed to go to his home to drop off his things, he walked down the street greeting those who knew him here, he was attractive sure but that was something minor here in Hidden Passion a pretty face could only get you so far in this world… he wasn’t just going to rely on his amazingly good looks… he was going to be the greatest of them all and to do that he’d have to learn a lot of jutsu and make several jutsu too. Pel dropped his thing in the house… empty… no one was there, that was odd usually someone was home after all he had seven sisters… and his mother always had someone home just in case, maybe something big was going on… didn’t matter time to train and he walked to the main building and saw a new face, her lack of arm was what intrigued him to her, but she was also colorful… major plus.

Hareonca
Crew

Big Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:08 am
P i l l o XXP a n y a

Pillo was still stuck in her own world as she was thinking of ways to get people naked. Most of them would have been far too ridiculous to get anyone naked unless they had the same odd mind as the clown female. With a giggle and glee the female brought her hand up, hiding her laugh from the world as if she was trying to act proper for some reason. " Do you think using cheap pick up lines will work? They are pretty funny but I ain't sure they will have people dropping their trousers anytime soon. " She said while turning her attention back to her teacher before hearing the main door open. When looking back she started to hear foot steps down the hall before seeing a young male. From his chakra signatures she could tell that he hasn't been a shinobi for long, maybe had even just came from the academy. She took a second to look him over before a large grin appeared on her face. " Whoa momma! Check out that cute fish! " She said while lifting up her arm and pointed at the unknown male who had just entered the room.

" Welcome back Pelendralar." Marke said with a small smile, most likely happy to see one of his students return to their village in such dark time.

" Pedenr- what? " Pillow asked as she tried to re-say the new guys name however gave up in the end. She didn't care too much for long names, after all that was what nick names where for. She looked back over to Pelendralar with a grin on her face. "See I can't say your name so unless you want to be nicked names 'you with the face' then I think I'll just call ya Pel. " She explained before reaching up to her head and took off her top hat. She then did a simple bow before returning back up and placed her top hat back on top of her head. It was just her way of being polite. Her own fun version of the boring hand shake. " Ah well Nice ta meet ya Pel. Names Pillo from Hidden Clown." She said as her grin still remind on her face, never wavering from the happy appearance.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show."Master." Pelendralar said giving him a hug, he was a bit over affectionate but growing up in a female household had given him more than a few female mannerisms, He let go of him after a few seconds and turned attention to Pillo, she was vibrant but seemed to lack a filter for when she spoke... that would have to fixed if she wanted to use these techniques to their fullest. He looked her up and down, as she spoke to him, apparently she didn't know how to pronounce his name and he placed himself in front of her and smiled winningly "Pel is fine Pillo as a matter of fact I usually prefer it, though for future reference Pel-In-Draw-Lawr, the last part is like Rawr but with an L instead see." Pel said brightly to her having sounded it out for her but not in a rather pushy or mean way. Looking back at Marke he glanced between the two of them never letting the kind slight smile fade from his face, a simple mask but the small, warm smile seemed genuine and maybe it was he was happy to be back home after all that time away from here, though he was a little sad not to have gotten to spend some time with his sisters after all they were his family and he loved them, they all took part in raising him and he never really wanted for anything growing up. Just who his father was, was an unknown factor but he knew that he wasn’t the same man that sired his sisters who all had different color hair than he did, they shared mother’s hair color, and their father had long since died, Pel kind of assumed that he was adopted, they only denied these claims and nobody seemed to say otherwise and a few of the neighbors he asked said that his mother had been pregnant in the year leading up to his birth, but they also didn’t remember a man being in her life, it was something that would really bug him if he let himself think about it long enough, and his birthday was around the corner so he’d be thinking about this for several days to come until he actually gained another year on his life, he’d learn a bulk of the clan techniques by that point that he promised himself, he was going to be the best he had to train hard to do so and he’d have to… maybe by the end of this he would be able to make a personal technique of his own that would complement the techniques of the village. He fell in line next to Pillo and put a bare arm around her shoulder affectionately, “So do you need a practice partner Pillo?” Pel asked her while looking into her eyes softly, this was practice; one had to know how to talk, to stand, to act, Pelendralaar was good at this, seduction was his art.

500 + 250 = 750  

Hareonca
Crew

Big Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:26 pm
P i l l o XXP a n y a

Pillo's grin grew much wider then normal as she felt his arm go around her own shoulder however when hearing the tone of her voice she couldn't help but to laugh. The female quickly clapped her hands together as she had now just witness on why this village was so well known. She had heard that they where the best assassin's in the world as they could seduce anyone they pleased. She could not fully assume that she had heard the right information. "Haha sorry cutie but your kind of lacking the equipment of what I want to practice with. " She said while bring up her hand to try and hide her mouth as it was improper to laugh with your mouth open. Pillo wasn't implying that he didn't have genitals, nor she was implying that she was attracted to the same sex. The female didn't even care to have a sexuality and so far had always counted her self as asexual as she didn't care for intimate stuff as it wasn't as fun as slapping a person with a rubber chicken.

"I have to say though that was a grand performance! can you teach me to be seductive? " She asked with eyes full of hope while leaning a bit more to the side.She was not blinking her rainbow eye lashes at him, as if begging to learn the art. She didn't know how to be sexy despit the way she dressed and even that was just a unique taste. " I swear I'll work really hard. I already know how to run in heels down hill. " She explained as if that truly was important. She heard from several clowns that the villages here where just like the works of the night. She had met a few of the night workers in the red light district of Hidden Clown and noticed that they all wore boots and heels. She of course thought this was a sign of balance and this why she wears heels despite the rick of breaking her ankle while doing flips. It's amazing that she hasn't yet.

[ Sorry for the wait. I always have to play soda pop music and posting as her and I lost the website for the radio of the 50's but I found it now xD]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.A slight look of disappointment crossed his face as she shot him down, it was odd to him after all he was good at what he did, then again he looked over at Marke who had a grin on his face and he figured it out... he had that look on his face, he'd just had to explain 'it' to her, he could tell because he was taking a bit of joy at his expense. But he perked up a little bit as she complimented the performance and asked if he'd teach her how to be seductive. He could already tell she'd be difficult to teach something like this to. Then again maybe she'd surprise him once they got started, she was from Hidden Clown they needed extreme concentration and finesse to do what they did, the same went with seduction, one needed to know what to do; the proper stance, the way to talk, the angle at which one put their head, the amount of focus one put into their eyes, the shape you made with the mouth, mastering the minute parts of your body for maximum effect in seduction, and the ability to read your target was essential most of all or you got the result Pel had gotten when he came onto her. "Alright." he said straightening up he was built well strong and muscular but slim and wiry. He smiled and gave a polite chuckle as she told him she could run downhill in high heels, in reality that would likely come into great use, after all one never knew when one may have to run downhill in heels, he could do it too, it took great balance and body control. “But if you really intend to learn from me we’re going to have to start from scratch so… take off your clothing. You’re going to learn the way to be seductive from the most seductive of outfits; nothing.” He said confidently. It made sense after all… one started off in nothing and then they would learn to be attractive by putting on more and more clothing as they grew in skill level. Ironically their final training was to be unnoticeable even unattractive, while nude, seduction wasn’t merely looking good it was looking the way you needed to look at a whim. The higher levels of their training here in the Village Hidden in Passion required them to use seduction with scents, sounds, touches, and even tastes. To learn it all would take years, Pelendralaar had already invested over ten years of his life to this art. Of course a few of those were the basic trainings of the Village, sex education how to make clothing and the like, after all one should make their own outfits if they plan to be seductive, Pillo seemed to have an interesting flare for clothing but her color scheme was all over the place it was like staring at a walking rainbow. She was going to be very interesting to teach seduction, not to mention she seemed to be either too innocent to have impure thoughts or just completely lacking a sex drive of any kind, he kind of wanted to seduce her but he figured that was just because she was nubile and likely untouched by any sexual desire. It was a horrible thought to have running through his head but forbidden fruit is always the sweetest to taste. He concentrated and removed the impure thoughts from his head, sexual mastery of not only your opponents but one’s self as well. “If you’re uncomfortable getting naked in front of everyone we could move to a private room…” Pel said to Pillo, he was looking her in the eye his tone was more serious than it had been as was his expression but overall he was still looking genuinely happy with her presence. “After all it is a nerve racking experience the first time you expose yourself to another person.” He said from experience, it was strange to be naked around the master at first, he’d only exposed himself to family before that but he soon adapted to the feeling of having the eyes of others on his body. Pel was lucky to have the oversexed lifestyle that he lived which made him far more adaptable to such a thing than the average person. He wondered if Pillo would continue on with her training and strip down. After all for some people getting naked seemed to be too much.

750 + 750 = 1500

[And I apologize right back for the wait smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif I hope you like the post =w=I hope I just kind of made Hidden Passion a more seriously difficult sounding village to learn from XD]  

Hareonca
Crew

Big Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:09 pm
P i l l o XXP a n y a

When hearing him agree to train her the young shinobi's eyes grew wide with pure excitement. It was similar to when you left a young child in a toy store and told them that there was an open credit card account, It was a strange sight to see but not too odd for the Clown nation. The female suddenly threw her arms in to the air, fist punching the air in pure excitement. "Wowie! Whoopie! Yah-hoo!" She said yelled while bringing her hands back down, hugging tightly to her own chest. When hearing him chuckle the female couldn't help but to pause, turning her attention back to the male with a questioned look on her face. As she listened to him speak over how she had to get naked to train the female could only glace down at her own outfit. Oddly enough getting naked for her wasn't a problem, however getting out her own outfit would be annoying. Sure it looked simple enough as outside she just wore a rainbow dress however the tricky part was that she wore leotards under neath her dress. It was easy for her to move in as the clothing was very stretchy, and hugged to her body tight enough 'hmmm,...' When hearing him make a comment that there was a more private room in the back for dressing the female thought about it more. It would take away the embarrassment of trying to pull of a leotard, shoes, socks, ect.

" I suppose I could do that,.. No wait! " The female quickly reached in to her dress pocket, taking out three small round metal balls. She then quickly threw them down on the ground, making a large exploitation sound. The colors of pink, yellow and blue smoke filled the air, covering the area around the young female. The sound of shuffling clothing was heard inside the smoke and oddly enough random weapons and toys where now littering the ground around the room. When the smoke finally cleared Pillo was standing there and was taking a bow at the moment as if it was a grand performance. " Ta-Da! " She said before standing up straight and now stared ahead at Pel. For some reason the female had kept on her top hat and even her clown make up. Like all acrobat's bodies the female had muscle but wasn't too tone as most of the female's in this world were. She was raised and trained to have a thin body and too much muscle made it a bit harder to throw them self's in the air. The saying 'Light as a feather' was certainly one that was yelled at them in their own village. " So what now?" She asked while doing a quick backwards cart wheel. She couldn't help but to notice that it was a bit easier then normal. ' Huh maybe I will fight with no clothing next time. I will be know as Pillo the naked bandit!' She thought with a grin on her face.

[ ... I love playing this girl xD ]

350 + 527 = 877

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.Pelendralar smiled as Pillo celebrated his agreement. She was certainly... pure... yeah that was a good word for her; pure, untainted by the seedier parts of the world, or at least that seemed to be the case with her it could very well have been a masterfully played charade by an exquisite actor from Hidden Clown a village known for its quality performers, but Pelendralaar had the feeling that she was genuinely this innocence of her mindset. So Pel watched as she glanced at her outfit and seemed to weigh her options and then suddenly in very bold, though not exactly unanticipated, fashion she produced three small metallic spheres and threw them to the floor which caused them to explode in separate plumes of colorful smoke which eventually cleared to reveal Pillo in the nude and a bunch of odd items placed around. "Alrighty then…” Pel said cheerfully to her while he undid his belt and then he dropped his pants and underwear to reveal his rather impressive setup stepping out of them he seemed to relishing in it for a moment before he folded his clothing and put them into a neat little pile. Pel looked Pillo up and down as if he were appraising a statue or trying to determine the quality of some piece of meat in a butcher shop, he was determining the way to begin their training and then he took a few steps back and then bent over to pick up his clothing and Pillo’s as well then took them over to a cabinet and stored them for safe keeping so someone wouldn’t mistake them for some of the spare outfits they kept around here in case their clothes got… dirty. He then reached into the back of the cabinet and produced an oriental paper umbrella and opened it putting it on his shoulder and walked back over to her, and then he popped the umbrella off of his shoulder and the handle dropped into the notch between his pointer finger and thumb of the opposite hand the was holding it as the base and it concealed him from her from the eyes to the knees, “Since you are a woman it only makes sense…” He started saying and started to spin the umbrella to distract Pillo, “To teach you as a woman…” the voice behind the umbrella was much more feminine and upon a glance the shape of the legs and the space above the eyes and hair length was also more feminine and just as suddenly as he had drooped the umbrella in front it was popped back into place on Pel’s shoulder only this time as it rested there it was on the shoulder of a woman. Pel closed the umbrella and tossed it aside it had been an unneeded addition just to distract her from the change he undergone so suddenly right before his guests’ eyes. “Well since…” Pel had taken a step forward and caught something underfoot using her big toe and the rest of them to grasp it she nabbed the item and deftly brought it up to her hands and smirked as she clutched a rubber chicken in her hands looking around there were a few more of them lying around amidst the random items… Pillo apparently had a few of them on her person when she stripped down… did she have a fetish for them or something? It was certainly curious, she tucked it under her arm jauntily and advanced on her student “Tell me Pillo… just what do you want to learn about seduction?” Pel asked framing her body expertly for the full effect of seduction with the body type which was very similar to Pillo’s She was curious if she’d be able to notice that or not; if she could then it ought to be easy for Pillo to just duplicate what Pel did.

["...threw them down on the ground, making a large 'Exploitation' sound." That sound will come in handy here in Hidden Passion lol ;D]

650 + 1500 = 2150

RyoRin Wrote:
Just to notify you that it's your turn

Hareonca
Crew

Big Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:45 am
P i l l o XXP a n y a

Pillo's eyes grew wide with pure shock as she stared ahead at the now female form of her teacher, not even to bother to try and not look at the new body that was in front of her. She had to admit that despite being a male in his real body he did make a rather unique looking female. " Damn! You make one nice chick!" She said while throwing up her arms to just add more of her own comic relive as she continued to stare. " You even have the perfect hour glass figure! Damn I would kill for that, " Saying this as she did the hand motions of making an hour glass figure. As she spoke the girl around to circle around Pel, examining his new form. Even the stance he was having in the female body was far more feminine then her own. ' Curses even as a girl he's far more sedutive then me,' She thought while tilting her head to the side a bit before stopping back in front of Pel.

" Pillo, if Pel was attracted to you then you could have used a technique called Amorous Style. Watch his body carefully in the female form. If you wanted to know about how to seduce then watch carefully as he one of my brightest students." Marke said as he continued to watch the two young ninja's training.

" Ah of course!" Pillo said with a smile nod of her head before narrowing her eyes at Pel. There was no way she was going to miss anything now. Nothing would get past her sight. " Hey, wait ah tick! Your body kind of looks familour but with an arm! We can change that if you want!" She asked while glancing back towards the ground. She knew she had a hatchet or a butter knife around here some where.

877 + 337 = 1214 / 1000 Amorous Style Complete

Hareonca Wrote:
Sorry about that horrible wait Y_Y I got more motivated to rp Naruto stuff again!

Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games