[PRP] It Has Been A While. (Akeldama and Thona) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:33 pm
Thona loved to tease others. With Akeldama, it was giving her a false sense of possibly getting power of the pride with him dangling kids over her. Of course, he loved doing this, he would love it more to watch her disappointment cross her face when she realized that was never to happen. He could feel the hate that she had for him, as he could for everyone in the pride. They hated him, yet they didn't have enough balls to do anything about it.

He didn't sit, or lay. He stood and watched her carefully. Silence filled the air as his peridot green eyes surveyed her every movement. He was looking down on her, since she was sitting. "I guess all I need to say now is to meet me where you did before, at about the same time." He sat there silent, content. Waiting for her answer before leaving.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:24 pm
The cheetah female held back a growl as she watched Thona stand over her. She could assume that he would try to keep any power away from her and any cubs she would possibly have. Her ears flicked as she pushed herself up to a standing position and nodded her head at his instructions. She then turned and ran off to find something else, something warmer to eat for herself and possibly a few members of the pride. The vultures could have the cold carcass.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:20 pm
Thona loved his power. He loved being able to tell those what to do and them do it. He could tell most didn't enjoy it, but if they wanted to live they did what he told them. It made it even better when that happened. He loved to force others to do stuff they didn't want to. Of course, there was a limit to that. He'd never force someone into doing anything sexual with him. They always did it willing. If they liked it or not. That was their thing. But hey, he didn't care about that. If they said yes, then it was good to him.

-finished-  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces