Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fans guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of every type to come and hang out. Everyone is welcome. 

Tags: random, role playing, naruto, anime, videogames 

Reply Chatterbox
Welcome all! Please introduce yourself before begining Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:55 pm
Hi all. THank you for joining my guild, first I would please like to ask you to just simply follow gaia's standard rules, other than that I have none.
if you would please simply tell us a bit about yourself...
Well... My name is Alison, but most either call me Kit, Kitten, or Ali. My favorite color is purple, I love cats, I love drawing, and I speak sarcasim as a second language, so if I say something that comes off even slightly mean... know that I'm kidding, i love to have fun and hope you all can join this geek in her randomness ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:19 pm
Greetings I am, as many of you will come to know, the dragon king, Aeros Endeem. I am 20 years old and I love my mate Terav Yanagi. x3
My hobbies involve writing, drawing, making a fool of myself AND others. XD
Know one thing, if I sound offensive, don't crack at me with the whip of doom. Simply stop me and I'll correct myself. ^^  

Aeros Endeem
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aeros Endeem
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 pm
OH! I almost forgot, I love to dance randomly! CARAMELLE DANSEN FTW! X3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:06 am
nice derek
anyone else?  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Minty Selestia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:41 pm
Hi!!!!
I'm Minty!!!
Or Selestia.... whichever.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:43 pm
hmmmmmmm
well i love anime.... i have since i was 11.
but even b4 that, without me knowing at the time, all my favorite stuff was manga/anime related!!!
i like videogames and drawing....
i hope to be an artist someday  

Minty Selestia

DriedBlackOlives

Invisible Survivor

9,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:26 pm
Hello.. thanks for inviting me.. idk how you found me but thanks for the invite
my name is olive..nice to meet u all..
i like to rp i like anime and manga  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 pm
Well, I'm Drake, you guys want the short version or the long heart felt story of my life?  

Beautus

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:55 pm
the more the better, and thanks you two for joining  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:17 pm
I am Suku-Senpai. I'm an advanced literate roleplayer and often say the word Ubuntu.

Ubuntu.  

Suku Senpai

Beautus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:12 pm
Lets start from the bottom up.

When I was 3, I was given individual freedom, and was always treated like an adult... I had an uncle who was close to me at the time, and he was arrested and I remember being told he was going to jail... when I was 3...

When I was 7, that was they year where my parents divorced, it was inevitable, my Dad and my Mom only tried to stay together for me, my dad always wanted a divorce.

Then I was 10, I moved into Hazel Park, Its an area by 8 mile Detroit, and is sort of a ghetto.

When I was 12. I was protected by my friends who were gang-bangers, players, druggies, and dealers. I was around it all the time, I got sort of involved, but I never did drugs or joined a gang... From here I learned how to survive...
My mom at this time was never home, she seemed to put her job before me... My dad was always there for me, always caring, by my side... Until he broke my trust when he told me he was living with Dawn, a woman he cheated on my mom with, and they were thinking of getting married.
(he cheated on my mom 21 times)
I obviously resented my Dad for lying to me, and after that we grew as people together, we decided that whenever we make promises to each other we would never break them... Some promises I keep today are:
If I ever run away I will call him.
I will never do drugs.
I will never lie to him.

Again when I was 12-13 my Dad and Step-Mom married, my Mom was trying to tell me how manipulative my Dad was (I didn't think he was, but I heard it so many times I was being brain washed) and that my current step-mom was horrible, evil, wicked person...
(Shes totally not, shes the mom i've never had, but we'll get to that later, I just have to say that shes as much a part of my family as my girlfriend is)

When I was 13 things got sketchy, I began offering protection for my friends who were the leaders of gangs... I began running with different gangs... but shortly after that I moved out.
I moved to my Grandpas when our house went up for foreclosure, he meant well... Or so it seems to me now, but I still don't know, because part of me thinks he really did want to murder me. He enforced my moms rules, his own were even more odd. I became the house maid, the slave of the home... Contained in my room to do my homework and be pent up so I don't have to be looked at... My Mom would beat me twice a month for no apparent reason, eventually I was starved for two months I had to sneak out of my room to eat peanut butter and sugar, with water and salt to stay alive. The first time I revolted, I was scratched, clawed, scraped, and all I did was push her away from me, bolted down the stairs, put on my shoes, then ran towards the door, which she blocked. I ran towards the phone and called my dad all I could make out was 'help' before she took that from me, I shot out the back door real quick and ran as fast as I could for a half mile. I ended up going to a strangers house and asking to use their phone, they let me, I called my Dad, he told me to go back and that the police were there. It ended up me going to my aunts for a week, and since my mom lied to the police i was nearly arrested for pushing her which to them I think she told them that i ruthlessly beat her or something...

But then I lived in that for to long...

When I was 14 I finally snapped, I decided that the next time she hit me I'd kill her, my grandpa found out, and kicked me out to live with my Dad, I told my Mom to screw off, and then she signed off temporary custody to him, always trying to talk to me, while I don't want anything to do with her.
(Some other stuff went on with relationships, and getting rejected and battling suicide during this time, and that's why if it wasn't for my Dad I wouldn't be alive, because he told me I'm the only reason HE'S alive.

I've started counseling, and its not working, I'm pretty much over it...

Everything has gotten better, I'm treated like a human, instead of feeling like a beast, and I now have a girlfriend, who I love with all my being.

That is my Life... I am Drake,
I am a survivor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:34 pm
Hello, I'm Cookiii and had a heart attack at the invite PM because the words, or along the lines of; 'I've been watching you' kind of freaked me out >.<
But thanks for inviting me anyway!
Uhmm.. I won't go into detail like our dear friend Drake above me xD
But I'll give a few lines or so;

I LOVE roleplaying and have been addicted to it every since I found out about it, and guess what! C'mon! Guess! I began roleplaying sometime April last year so yes, I'm quite new, but I'm close to advanced literate..
Since one liners put off a bad impression and made me regret roleplaying, when I found out you could write more than a couple of lines I was jumping with joy! Yes, I actually thought that you were suppose to only write a few lines when I began.. I eased into paragraphs happily xD

So uhh.. Hi!..?

Exploding Cookiii

VanRiku

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 am
I don't know who you are! Please don't spam invite people! That's just low standards.
-Van

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:43 am
>_> those last too were pretty harsh, all though he may be right about the low standards thing, but I won't judge, ha ha. O_O Anyway I a LordDarklight, ^_^ you can all call me LDL, Darklight, or lord... or Vincent, but whatever. I am a professional role player and have been for ever, (by the way being a pro role player includes common knowledge about rules

RyanTStriker

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100

lil pixy girl

Devoted Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:19 am
I am an insane author((not published yet crying )) who has such irregular thought patterns that I have to write things quickly if I don't what to lose the thought as I think pretty quickly too. I'm prone to letting my thoughts run away with me and can do things backwards often or sidetrack so much that even I am lost by the end of the sentence. Roleplay is one of the few things that I can concentrate on. I am sometimes a control freak, like my parents, ((although they have never starved me, but they are still evil)) and sometimes a mat to be walked all over. I have thee worst mood swings ever. Oh, I'm Lil Pixy Girl. Most people call me Pixy, calling me Pixie is unforgivable.

I love chocolate, maths, roleplay, anime, manga, fantasy books, 'New Moan' of the twishite series, my hair is reaaaalllly long and you must worship it, I've dropped out of school with no qualifications, one liners burn my eyes and I want a cookie. Pretty and cute things rule, I like anything that sparkles, I almost drown each time I go to the beach and I cook lots. When I think I’ve been talking about nothing for too long, I say ‘Ima shudup now’.

Ima shudup now.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces