Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Blessed Be Newstand - - [guild newspapers] - - FEBRUARY 2013 NOW AVAILABLE!
December 2009

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:11 pm
User Image

Blessed_Scribe
We are in need of writers for the following sections:
Advanced Practitioners, Animal Totems, Astral Projection, Author of the Month, Beginner's Section, Book Review, Current Affairs, Elements, Herb Garden, Pagan Art and Pagan Humor

If you're interested, please head on over to this thread to pick up the application. Once you've filled it out, please send it to Blessed_Scribe.

It's a paying job (Gaia gold only), so it's well worth it! biggrin

Blessed_Scribe
If you've enjoyed this issue of the newsletter, or have any suggestions, please feel free to post some feedback!

Table of Contents

- Introduction
- Guild Happenings
- Member's Section
- Abilities
- Astrology
- Crystals & Gemstones
- Gods & Goddesses
- Pagan Humor
- Spells
- Game Room
- Classified Ads  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:15 pm
User Image

-We are currently giving away 50,000 gold in our Guild Lotto. Tickets are only 100 gold each, and if you buy 10 tickets, you get 5 free!

-We celebrated Samhain/Beltane in the Moonlight Market! Thanks for everybody who came to celebrate with us!

-We now have a Newspaper Directory which lists the different articles and where to find them!

-Yule/Litha celebration coming soon!  

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:19 pm
User Image

Please welcome our new members!

devilerina101, Roxella231405, Xx-FyreFly-xX, liza Pagan Beech, Talon ShadowStryke, i_am_sailor_saturn, xXLittlexMissxRandomXx, kaguya-kimimaro1, XxKoodii-SamaxX, FizzyFoo, Angelic Bride, Sindenky, I Aoife I, Oni-Panda379, Hi-Skool Party, evilmarshmallow, kklown, Immaculate Fantasy, GinnyandHarry, Arianne Verbannte, Reishi Wood, Starwarrior2000, PitifulSoulLostInDarkness, Nii Hoshi, Leona Moon, Victoria Anne Manning, HyPnOrGaSmIc, Tangled Puppet, Hellfire Rogue, The Red Sorcerer, Snowflake in the Woods, infinite for a moment, xXyurifangirlXx, TheBelikov, xXBill-Kaulitz-ish-mineXx, Unleash Darkness, Lady Elizabeth Greyfox, Lily Veldman, The Ghost of Alice, Rainy-Desu, -FoUnD-AT-LaSt-, Cloud_Murasama, Ashandriel, DarkestSorceress, jayeeee, Ai_JigokuShoujoMitsuganae, Sister_Chikara_Strife, Pixie Pasha, True Blood Addict, Emii Cat, xLady Tsukiyox, Kairaishi Akasun, Lunar-Heartbreak, Wickedawesome1, MangaDude11, Blackdemondreams, Painful Accident, Little Schnook, Chibi Chibi Sami, oceantail

Please wish these members a happy birthday for the months of December and January!

December 2nd - - hidden_in_the_shadows23
December 4th - - _IceGoddess15_
December 5th - - Midnight_Margaritas
December 7th - - Toxik_Envy and SiicoSeeren
December 9th - - Aiedaile
December 12th - - zabazor
December 13th - - Marshy-Mellows
December 15th - - Blind_Witch
December 16th - - xMoonlitShadowsx
December 17th - - DeserayGoddess and Wraith_92
December 19th - - Katharina27
December 20th - - Sky Raven Moon
December 21st - - Hiondra and Oh Em Jesus
December 22nd - - Deilusia
December 23rd - - Beautiful Propaganda
December 24th - - Sarajiroth
December 27th - - no1narutofan1992
December 29th - - Celestial Burden and KananiAznHoku
December 30th - - Domdaniel
December 31st - - Yumitoko

January 1st - - dawnlupin, JeanMorgan and Ghey Guy
January 2nd - - kasai_angel
January 3rd - - Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note
January 4th - - Phoenixfire Lune Soleil and rikuizo
January 8th - - vampire_Kitty
January 9th - - Matthyboy
January 11th - - Kyrellyan
January 12th - - Runeteller
January 14th - - yarrownick and Mellez
January 16th - - fallen_angel_216 and shaddowchild
January 17th - - starkbane
January 19th - - Josephine
January 20th - - Hexxe
January 22nd - - keltycphoenyx and AmethystLexi
January 23rd - - Indigo Night Vision
January 24th - - SwirlingDark
January 25th - - Lysdexic Lolerskate and Little-Lenah
January 26th - - Tazzy Wolfstar, Phoeona, fire_mistress_fuega and Ephemeral Lazarus
Jauary 27th - - F i z z y F o o c h a
January 28th - - AgentAbhorrence and xBrokenMelodyx
January 31st - - Sanutamar

User Image

Congratulations to _IceGoddess15_!

User Image

Blessed_Scribe: What initially sparked your interest in Wicca/Paganism?

I grew up in a very relaxed spiritual environment. My parents both believed in God, heaven, etc. We never went to church or said prayers before dinner. However, growing up and especially during the age of 12, I felt the need to connect with someone. So, I began researching different religions and for a while I was interested in Buddhism. The whole act of meditation and karma fascinated me. Somehow I stumbled into Wicca and it was almost as if I found what I had been searching for. I had something to believe in, a force or energy if you will, to guide me and a control over my own destiny. It's a very spiritually rewarding religion.

Blessed_Scribe: How long have you be studying Wicca/Paganism?

Ummm. I'd have to say I started when I was 13, so 4--almost five years now. At first, it was very in the broom closet stuff, going on nature walks that my mom wouldn't think anything of or lighting a candle for the Goddess and for the God. It's hard to place when I started because it was scattered, there was a point in my life were I had to stop for a few months because I was juggling school, home life, and just didn't have the time.

Blessed_Scribe: What has kept you interested in Wicca/Paganism for that length of time?

My love for it. Words cannot express the joy and happiness it brings to me. I have always enjoyed learning and Wicca is a religion where you learn something new each time. Your teacher is the earth, the rocks, the sky. I know that the Goddess is within all of us and she lends us strength and wisdom....and there's a lot of acceptance in the Craft. No one is ever singled out, that's another reason why I continued to stay on this path. I also love how we, as pagans, never started a war. My favorite bumper sticker that I saw in a store at Salem, Mass. Was one that said "There was never a war fought in the name of Wicca." I guess that statement really has stuck onto me and makes this religion even more special and heart-warming.

Blessed_Scribe: What is your favorite area of study and why?

I've explored Astral Projection but at the moment, I am in love with learning about metals and stones. I recently bought a red Jasper stone. I just think it's amazing that these stones and metals all connect and have different aspects. I gave my aunt a jade necklace that I never wore before so that it could help her heal--she's in a lot of pain, so I just felt like I had the power to do something, to help her. Crystals and gems also fall into this category as well. Collecting stones outside or at the beach are filled with natural energies and it's fun to tap into those and have conversations with these stones--and then after your conversation, look up something about this stone, like let's say its a Reddish-brown color. And while speaking with it, you felt grounded or protected. Then you looked up colors and their aspects and found out that those fit...I don't know, hard to explain but it makes me feel almost like a Shaman. {woman?} Seeing/Asking the stones, rocks, gems and crystals for their wisdom and power.

Blessed_Scribe: Which element do you feel the strongest connection to and why?

I'd have to say the element of Fire. Fire is warm, provides light, and must be nurtured. At the same time it can burn you and consume buildings. I've always felt a connection to it. I acknowledge the double-edged sword that Fire is. It also is an element that I feel demands respect. It's very powerful and as a young teenager, almost an adult, you want to be respected, loved, and have confidence.

Blessed_Scribe: Have you ever experimented with any form of divination? If so, what's your favorite form and what's one of your most memorable experiences while using it?

I've never been too fond of divination because I think we interpret what we want from the runes, cards, or whatever else. I think if I ever feel drawn to divination, then I'll be sure to experiment with it. For now, I just live in the moment and focus on other areas of study.

Blessed_Scribe: Have you ever tried casting a spell? Did it work? Why do you think it did or didn't work?

I did. It was a few months ago and I did a spell to help bring luck attracting energy into my house. We had been struggling with bills and my mother was trying to sell her business but have no luck. Then, my dad who works in the construction field wasn't getting any work and he was struggling--to the point of moving out of his apartment.
I think it worked, because now, my mom sold her business and my dad has had work, it's not a steady work thing but he also got a job offer to work for his friend at the coming of the New Year. Maybe the spell worked and brought good luck our way or maybe it was just the energy I raised by thinking of it all the time. I don't know. [laughs]

Blessed_Scribe: If you could have any type of "special" power, what would you choose and what would you do with it?

Teleportation would be nice. I could be any where within a moment, also that saves money on gas and driving. So if any friend needed me, I could just go and be there. I'd probably never be late to class either. Does that count as a special power?

Blessed_Scribe: What one book would you recommend to anyone new to Paganism; and why?

Hmm. Everything? Ahahah. The first book I started out with is "Wicca : A guide for the Solitary Practitioner" by Scott Cunningham.
It was my first book and really helped, it had just about everything, from Sabbats to the magical history of tools such as the athame. I really enjoy his books, so I'd recommend a lot of his work. But, always try different authors so you can get different perspectives and theories. It's a lot more fun too.

Blessed_Scribe: How does being nominated for Member of the Month make you feel?

Um. Wow. I was honestly really surprised, I try to be active in the guild and provide help when I can and ask thought-provoking questions. So it's just really strange, but in a good way! I feel kinda honored. I truly appreciate it! So, thank you! I'm still shocked. xD

----------

Member's Art

If you'd like to have your art featured here, just PM Blessed_Scribe. You'll get gold for anything that you submit.
(Art is defined as poetry, short stories, excerpts from a novel, photography, sculptures, graphic design, painting, drawings, collages, etc).  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image

Abilities - Empathy
Written by Melancholy of an Angel

Empathy is the ability to feel others emotions as if they were your own. It is a very common ability, and is actually found in most people, spiritually active or not. This ability is often described as “putting yourself in another’s shoes” and is commonly mistaken for the human trait of relating to other peoples feelings. For the sake of this article, we will only be discussing empathy as a psychic ability, not as a trait.

Empathy is typically thought of as a burden, not a gift. This is usually because when it’s not properly controlled, it can cause a lot of issues. The most thought of way of controlling empathy is staying constantly grounded and always having a barrier up. By staying grounded you are able to take the emotions you are feeling and pass them down into the earth, this way you may recognize them without being overwhelmed. The barrier helps with this by blocking some of the emotions coming through, giving you less to deal with consciously.

I personally found that emotions bracelets work very well with the first method. You make emotion bracelets just like normal braided friendship bracelets, using string in colors representing what emotions you want to draw on. You may use yellow for happiness, blue for calmness, or white for your own personality. Once the bracelets made, and charged with the emotion you want, wear it at all times, and when you feel overwhelmed, draw on the emotional energy stored within it. As you get better at this, you may even be able to hold multiple emotions in one bracelet.

Regardless of the issues empathy causes, it’s still a very useful ability. Have a firm basis of empathy can cause an incredible boost in a variety of other abilities. Skills like telepathy, faith healing, clairsentience, and others often benefit from the base that empathy lies out. If you are able to empathetically connect with a person, it’s all the simpler to form other types of bonds.

I hope you enjoyed this month’s article! Be sure to leave a response in the feedback thread telling me what you thought! Good luck and gods bless,
~Kai  

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image

Astrology - Mercury
Written by Beautiful Propaganda

This month I'll be writing about the astrological history of the planet Mercury. Mercury is one of the four rocky planets in the solar system and is closest to the sun. Since it is usually lost in the glare of the sun, it can only be seen during dawn, twilight, and solar eclipses.

The first planet in the solar system is named after the Roman God Mercury, the messenger of the Gods and who also held powers of commerce, invention, travel and trade. He was seen as a god of merchants.

All ancient cultures believed that planets were wandering stars, and all the other stars in were fixed places. These “moving” stars were seen to have had unlimited power and the people tried to please them by giving them names after the Gods. The planet closest to the sun, which seemed to appear and disappear at will, was named Mercury by the ancient Romans and Hermes by the ancient Greeks. In ancient China, Mercury was called Ch'en-Hsing. It was associated with the cardinal direction north and the element of water. The Hindus called it Budha and it was the ruling planet of Wednesday. The ancient Mayans represented Mercury with an owl and it was the messenger of the underworld.

The planet Mercury is different than all the other planets in the solar system. Its core is made of metal, it has a different orbit and the surface is best compared to the surface of the moon. It has no moons and the days- one day is about 176 Earth days- are longer than the years- which takes 87.969 Earth days. Mercury also has phases like the moon.

The Greeks had two names for Mercury, because when they saw it in the morning and then the evening they thought it was two separate planets. It was called Apollo when it rose in the morning as the morning star, and Hermes when it set during sunset as the evening star. Mercury was probably named after the messenger of the Gods because it moved across the sky so quickly.

Sources:
Science
Science & Myth
Myth
Science & Myth  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:22 pm
Note from koudelkaW: As the current Crystals & Gemstones writer is busy, we have used an old article. This article was written by Ciele Fu for the January 2008 newspaper

User Image

Birth Stones
By Ciele Fu

The idea of birthstones originally came from the Jews, with the twelve stones representing the tribes of Israel. They later became associated with the twelve months and the zodiac. The crystals used vary according to source, and have changed slightly since biblical times, but the idea and qualities remain similar.

Our modern birth crystals were all well known for their appearance as high quality stones, for their ability to make beautiful jewelry, and as such are expensive in the form we usually think of them - but when raw they are far cheaper. I have acquired garnet, emerald and topaz for £1.50, and ruby, sapphire and opal for around £4.

Would your birthstone work especially well for you? What if your sun sign stone and birthstone is different? Would something that's been bastardized over thousands of years really make a difference? Everything's worth a try, and experience is one of the most valuable things you can get.

I haven't worked with a couple of these stones, so I apologize for what's written blindly out of books. (Has anyone got peridot lying around? Or a spare diamond?)

January - Garnet
User ImageA stone of passion and confidence. Connecting to your primal instincts of survival in tough times. It is also said to attract love, which is supposed to be followed by procreation as our animal within tells us we should do. Even if that doesn't apply, it still works. To sum it up bluntly, it's a stone of good, healthy sex.

February - Amethyst
User ImageYou've already seen this in the Nov '07 issue; it's a calming stone that encourages and enhances spiritual gifts and workings.

March - Aquamarine
User ImageCalms emotions, sharpens intuition and helps with communication. In short, it encourages the positive aspects of the water element with which it is connected, made slightly obvious in its name.

April - Diamond
User ImageDiamond is similar in its workings to clear quartz - it amplifies the effects of other crystals it is with. As a symbol of wealth, it also attracts it.

May - Emerald
User ImageEmerald is also a stone of love, but with a focus on companionship and loyalty rather than the passion that garnet provides. It encourages the same qualities in platonic love and friendship. It is also supposed to promote foresight and clairvoyance.

June - Pearl
User ImageTechnically not a crystal, it's placed among them for its beauty. Like aquamarine, it's an emotionally calming gem which allows you to relax and connect to your intuition, creating an ideal mindset for meditation and general magical workings. It's also a symbol of femininity.

July - Ruby
User ImageRuby is highly energetic and provides motivation and courage where needed. Traditionally used to ward off vampires, it works against the psychic sort - whether it repels them or simply replenishes the energy, it's certainly effective.

August - Peridot
User ImagePeridot holds the 'power of light from the sun' to drive away or cleanse unwanted negative energy, to ease jealousy, spite and anger. It encourages turning over a new leaf and a positive attitude.

September - Sapphire
User ImageThis is a spiritual stone, with a particular focus on connecting with a higher power, deity or angels. In Catholicism, the cardinal's ring would have a sapphire set in it as a symbol of their faith and devotion. Of course your deities may prefer another stone, but sapphire is a good place to start.

October - Opal
User ImageOpal is a creative and inspiring stone, and helps with artistic and emotional blocks. It is said to be a stone of bad luck to anyone except those born in this month - but I've never come across that, and I'm July born. Forced superstition I believe, as opal is very difficult to cut. There is a cheaper but absolutely beautiful imitation called opalite that also works well.

November - Topaz
User ImagePromotes happiness and encourages the sharing of it, multiplying it many times over. It attracts wealth - which will also end up being shared. In many ways it is similar to citrine in its effects, especially in its gold/yellow form.

December - Turquoise
User ImageTurquoise is protective physically, mentally and spiritually, and strengthens the immune system, making it a good all-round healer. Genuine turquoise is actually very hard to find, and much of what is being sold in shops is dyed howlite or magnesite.

------

Sources:
"The Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall
"The Magic of Precious Stones" by Mellie Uyldert

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:24 pm
Note from koudelkaW: As the current Gods & Goddesses writer is busy, we have used an old article. This article was written by Arthela for the November 2007 newspaper

User Image

Each month we will have a featured God and a featured Goddess. This month, we will talk about Persephone and Hades. This article was Written by: Arthela.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Persephone is the daughter of Zeus and Demeter. She is called Proserpine be the Romans. Her name means something along the lines of “she who destroys light”. She is also referred to as Kore meaning "the Maiden". She is the goddess of spring growth. After her abduction by Hades, she became his wife and queen of his domain, the Underworld. She is bound to the Underworld due to eating pomegranate seeds while she is there. So she spends four months of the year there with him and the rest of the year with her mother. She is also the goddess of grain seed, curses, necromancy, ghostly visitations, passage to Elysium and reincarnation. She is the mistress of the Erinyes. She is often depicted as a young goddess holding sheafs of grain and a flaming torch. Asphodel is sacred to her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hades is the son of Cronus and Rhea, brother of Zeus. He is called Dis or Pluto by the Romans. He is also called Clymenus meaning "notorious", Eubuleus meaning "well guessing", and Polydegmon meaning "who receives many". He is the king of the Underworld and of wealth. As the king of the Underworld, he is the god of the dead, not the god of death. He is the god of wealth due to precious metals mined from the earth. He abducted Persephone by coming out of a crack in the earth near where she was picking flowers. He is also the god of funeral rites, mourning, necromancy, ghostly visitations, curses, Earth’s fertility, mining, and precious metals. He is the master of the Erinyes and dreams. He is often depicted as a dark-bearded, regal god enthroned in the underworld, holding a bird tipped scepter or as a giver of wealth, pouring fertility from a cornucopia. The narcissus and cypress are sacred to him.

Arthela used the following sources for information:
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/p/persephone.html
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/h/hades.html
http://www.desy.de/gna/interpedia/greek_myth/olympian.html#Hades
http://www.desy.de/gna/interpedia/greek_myth/lesserorgod.html#Persephone
http://www.theoi.com/Khthonios/Haides.html
http://www.theoi.com/Khthonios/Persephone.html  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image

Pagan Humor - Why keeping summoned beings as pets is a bad idea
Provided by koudelkaW

They may be cute and cuddly when they're little, but they tend to grow. Fast. To something large.

You can't flush your overgrown summoned pet down the toilet and no pound will take one. (Trust me on this one. )

Unless you spay or neuter them, they will breed, quickly.

Good luck trying to find a vet that will spay or neuter one...

The feeding costs are astronomical. New Age shops are very expensive. Oh, sorry, I meant "astrological".

An exotic summoned pet is very difficult to feed. Museums start suspecting your interests in ancient cultures rather quickly.

Getting them used to gourmet food is a bad idea: there aren't that many virgins around, you see!

Cats sitting on the chest of a sleeping child sucking their life-force out may be a myth. With summoned pets, it isn't.

No insurance will cover it if your summoned pet bites your guests.

They may even eat your guests while you pop into the kitchen for tea.

When they nibble your toes on Sunday morning, it does NOT feel nice. Besides, you need those toes for proper balance.

Clipping their toenails to save your sofa from being torn into shreds is pretty damn hard.

You think a pet stealing your stuff is bad? Summoned pets steal your stuff and hide it to the astral plane!

Summoned pet dung is difficult to get rid of. They won't accept it at the toxic waste plant anymore ...

Cat's hairballs are easy to clean away. Try dealing with astral slime puke.

They don't stay in their cage unless you remember to seal it magickally properly. Every single time.

It also gets a bit tedious to keep that triangle of salt intact in the corner of the living room.

A summoned pet possessing your grandmother is NO fun, I can tell you!

A summoned pet possessing your stereo system may be painful.

Having them play with your altar tools is not cute.

Having them play with your Book of Shadows is even less cute.

Smell of sulfur wafting in the apartment tends to deter Jehovah's Witnesses and other pests, though... But it does make breathing labored in the long run.

Landlords tend to dislike the "things that go bump in the night" routine you have going on in your flat.

Landlords will detest finding out that paying residents in your block are disappearing as if by magick.

On the other hand, the police may become a tad too interested in the very same phenomena.

It's not fun to have your pet deciding to "hump" your neighbor's dog in the middle of your daily walk.

It's practically impossible to find new, caring homes for the resulting Cerberoses, too.

While it may be cute to have a pet that actually does talk back to you, it's not nice when they start throwing curses.

It may be nice to have a pet that can retrieve your e-mail along with regular post, but it's NOT fun having them actually posting replies...

Advanced summoned pets may summon pets of their own. That means BIG trouble.

Last but not least: If you're not quite careful, you may one day wake up realizing that it is in fact YOU who are the pet in this deal.

Source:

Mind-N-Magick Pagan Forum  

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image

Spells
Written by Mika Lockheart

Hello everyone. My name is Mika, and I’m the writer for the spell section. This section will run with every edition of the newspaper and will typically include a spell or two of a particular theme. You can expect two with every edition as the newspaper is released bimonthly. It will also include a small tips section as to when to perform this spell and perhaps even some supplementary herbs you can use if the one in the spell is unavailable in your area! And so, without further adieu, let us begin this new and fascinating section on spells.

Diminishing A Fever

You will need:

A Red Candle (or white as a substitute)
A tool in which to carve a name onto the candle
Matches/Lighter

Steps:

1) Carve “Ochnotinus” into the candle so that the S is at the bottom of the candle and the O closest to the top.
2) Light the flame and let it burn the candle down until gets to the ‘S’
3) Extinguish it with ice water

Ochnotinus is a fever demon. Burning the candle helps to rid the fever from the body because you will have symbolically burned the demon from yourself.

---------

Banishing Spell for Banishing Entities from Your House

This spell is useful for anyone who thinks they have negative beings residing in their home. Very easy as a spell, since no equipment is needed except a strong imagination and a lot of concentration. Ideal for someone who cannot use ritual items for their spells.

For this second spell do the following steps.

1) Lie in your usual mediation spot or somewhere that you can be calm and you will be left undisturbed. Cast a circle.

2) Ground and center yourself so that you may focus on the task ahead.

3) Meditate and charge your energy. Once you have gotten to that point, envision a cone of power going anti-clockwise above you, drawing out the negative energies. As it spirals down through your house, all the negative entities are being suck up into it, much like a tornado or hurricane will do.

4) Once you have done that, drive the cone deep into the earth and release the entities which you have captured. Repeat this with stronger determination on the second time and a third or until you feel you have removed all negative entities.

5) Remove the cone from the earth and think of positive thoughts only. Feel the positivity as you ground and center once more.

6) Release the circle.

Sources:

Spell One

Spell Two  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image

Game Room

Word Searches
I suggest that you save the puzzle to your computer and then open them in paint (or some other program like that) and mark where the words are.

Once you've found as many words as possible, send me your completed word search. You will receive 1,000 gaia gold for each completed puzzle you turn in (25 gold will be taken away for each word not found).

User Image

User Image

The Rules
- Be sure to title the PM "Newspaper Games", and send them to Blessed_Scribe please.
- You cannot post your answers for others to see or share them with any other member anywhere or at anytime. Doing so will forfeit your prize.
- No cheating, don't ask others where the answers are .
- We will only accept the answers to these puzzles during the month of December 2009.
- Have fun!  

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image

This is the spot where you can advertise just about anything you want.

Want to advertise your quest? Do you want to advertise something you're trying to sell? Or maybe you're looking for a mentor.

Whatever it may be, this is the place to do it!

It's completely free. All you have to do is send a PM to me, Blessed_Scribe, with your ad and which months issue you'd like it to be in. It can be as many months as you'd like, not just one.

-----

Blessed_Scribe
We are in need of writers for the following sections:
Advanced Practitioners, Animal Totems, Astral Projection, Author of the Month, Beginner's Section, Book Review, Current Affairs, Elements, Herb Garden, Pagan Art and Pagan Humor

If you're interested, please head on over to this thread to pick up the application. Once you've filled it out, please send it to Blessed_Scribe.

It's a paying job (Gaia gold only), so it's well worth it! biggrin

The Blessed Be Newstand - - [guild newspapers] - - FEBRUARY 2013 NOW AVAILABLE!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games