Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
LSX's RP Search REVIVAL! (Goddess, Firekin, Pridelands etc.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:43 am
rp / possible mate offer for buni!

Ghandi is a fun lovin, laid back hippy who wishes for nothing more than to spread the word of pacifism through out the world. he loves to spend time in his mortal form and often scares folk half to death when he goes from funky flop eared bunny to flop eared lion on a whim! He is very caring and not unlike his father he loves peace loving herbivores sometimes more than the rather more aggressive predators. He has recently been pondering the meaning of existence and seeing his father happy, and in love, has decided that he'd like to try that out! He's going to be a bit of a moo when it comes to realising his feelings, but once he is struck he will be both loyal and touchy feely, or more than he usually is which is quite a lot any way.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:36 pm
Syrius Lionwing
rp / possible mate offer for buni!

Ghandi is a fun lovin, laid back hippy who wishes for nothing more than to spread the word of pacifism through out the world. he loves to spend time in his mortal form and often scares folk half to death when he goes from funky flop eared bunny to flop eared lion on a whim! He is very caring and not unlike his father he loves peace loving herbivores sometimes more than the rather more aggressive predators. He has recently been pondering the meaning of existence and seeing his father happy, and in love, has decided that he'd like to try that out! He's going to be a bit of a moo when it comes to realising his feelings, but once he is struck he will be both loyal and touchy feely, or more than he usually is which is quite a lot any way.

User Image

OOoooooo you on AIM? we could totally discuss this more! OvO  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:04 pm
Couldn't resist offering Kefanaan as a possible fling for Bunika. He's constitutionally incapable of settling down with one mate (being the god of impermanence), but as a one-time thing or a FWB he's not too bad.

Also, I'd really just enjoy RPing the two of them together, because his tendency to constantly change his appearance could be very interesting in the company of the goddess of imagination.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:32 pm
Princess_Feylin
Couldn't resist offering Kefanaan as a possible fling for Bunika. He's constitutionally incapable of settling down with one mate (being the god of impermanence), but as a one-time thing or a FWB he's not too bad.

Also, I'd really just enjoy RPing the two of them together, because his tendency to constantly change his appearance could be very interesting in the company of the goddess of imagination.

I think these two should atleast meet each other, could be very amusing!  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:57 pm
That'd be great. cool If you want to start something up, that'd be splendid.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:54 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Are you up for stuff and things?

I have Suhailah who lives in the Indlovukati (some threads are not stickyed yet). It is female dominant, but everyone lives peaceful lives together under the protection of the female warriors. Suhailah is a loving free spirit who tries to help others when she can.

For Matemo:
She can try to explain to him that his appearance is not a curse and that he deserves love like anyone else. It can be a one time meet up, but I'm also looking for a mate for her if you're interested.

For Vimondo/Others:
Maybe your girl would fit in this pride? Suhailah could use some friends.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:41 pm
I had the stupidest thought... A lioness that meets Matemo and declares "You're ugly, I'm ugly, let's be ugly together" - Even as just friends. Sadly I don't have a lioness for that xd ;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:14 am
Lightning Shadow X
Bump?

I'd be down for imagenation aND Tsukouru plots again?
We spoke about them being mates for a while. smile
Til you settle on a god mate.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff