Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:02 pm
AGA Quest Thread

Welcome to the guild's official quest thread. This is a spot where all of AGA's members can share with the rest of the guild whatever quests they're working on.

Sometimes fellow AGAians can be generous and help out so be sure to post and happy questing!

What information is needed?
- What are you questing
- What kind of help do you need? (gold, items, inks, bugs etc.)

When you are finished with your quest, please remember to edit your original post!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:37 pm
Rogue Angel Kiara
A quick tip to questers. It's very helpful if we know how far along you are in your quest. Posting a little bit of information along with the item's name can really help. For example:

"Hi, I'm questing the following item. Thanks for any help!

Spartan Cloak
Value - 155,000
How much I've saved so far - 95,000"

If you're not comfortable posting gold amounts, try posting a percentage. 'Quest 10% done'. It can be very helpful to people wishing to help you out. Just a suggestion.

ErinsChaos

The Scottish Knight

Blessed Saint

9,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:12 pm
03/21/2010-update on quest.
Hello! I am questing an E.I Bundle #3. I know its alot to ask, But I have been trying to get it since it first came out. I have about 100k saved up at this point for E.I.Bundle. Thanks for your time. smile The only hang up that I currently have is that they do not sell Gaia cash cards here in the GBR, and the last time that I tried pay pal or charging something to my cell #, I never rec'vd the items, and had to go thru the red tape of admin which only got my money credited back to my phone and to the pay pal acct. So, if anyone feels generous and has the capabilities of buying a cash card. Maybe we can work out a trade of something . Just asking is all..... Aaron/undad  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff