Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] FM Owed Things Thread (Do I owe you something?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quickbeamed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am
I have no idea what I still need to do, so please post any growings/certings/uncert requests here. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 am
SoA's Name: Wanwa'hnwma
Owner's Name: Das Tor (formerly known as T ` P o i)
Picture: Since I do not have the uncert... Number 2
Pride/Pack/Clan: Rogue
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: n/a
Name of Parents: Aman'agar x Dome'rba
Name of Offspring: n/a

I would also like her uncert.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:35 am
Recerted into her pack :3

SoA's Name: Matope'keki
Owner's Name: PhiferWolf
Picture: Uncerted & Certed
Pride/Pack/Clan: Amani'kikundi Lands
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: Mlezi
Name of Parents: Manchungwa x Leini
Name of Offspring: -
Familiar Name: NA
Familiar Picture: NA

(done by Saf)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 am
Not exactly a "normal" request, but I am waiting on a Seer Roll for Amuxiahd.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:36 am
SoA's Name: Hana
Owner's Name: Reeshie Hack
Picture: cert // uncert
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: -
Name of Parents: Kauli x Takawa
Name of Offspring: Lamis, Chiumbo

SoA's Name: Takatifu'moja
Owner's Name: Reeshie Hack
Picture: cert // uncert
Name of Parents: Nakta'nafasi x Habibu'binti

(done by Saf)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:09 am
The custom from your A'M contest.

Felyn
Name: Zillisubhani
Stage:: Adult
Species: Lion
Parents: Silos x ?
Offspring: N/A
Description: The ref pretty much explains it all, but I’ll do a break down just in case. By color:
1. Golden-orange eyes. 2. White muzzle, belly, toes, and three white stripes on his tail. 3. Dark brown mane and tail. 4. Medium brown leg markings, belly stripe, eye stripe, ear stripes, and tail stripe borders. 5. Lighter brown coat.
Reference Image(s): Zill (by Slander); Silos (so you can see where his markings are taken from)

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:49 am
I got this cub here. I don't know how the parents (or owners) or who has any of the siblings (or their owners).

Name: Tze'el-dre
Image: Uncert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:00 am
You gave me this absolutely BEAUTIFUL cub some time ago, but I can't recall if she was ever certed and I can't remember the name of the parents off the top of my head but I think they were your pair anyways biggrin

Name: Kiyama
Cub image: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d190/sharkskin/large/kiyama-cub.png

Amy D

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:47 am
I had a custom from your contest:

Lithia_Brandon
Er, hope this is okay. ^^; <3 I really want to play in the actual plot. XD

Name: Dubu (Bear)
Parents:
Great caregivers, out in the roguelands somewhere. He knows their names: they're right on the tip of his tongue.
Offspring:
Not of his own.
Description:
Old or new lines. ^^; A pelt of dark and lighter grays, blotched, with marks of pink. He gets some crap about it, from the tarajali. Marks on ref not exact. Anything you'd want to doodle on him works by me, so long as it's pink. ^^; I liked his mane dark gray, but now I'm trying it out snow white and it looks pretty hot. The marks and splotches don't really matter to me, so long as he's pink and gray. ^^;
Reference Image(s):
Reference!
Personality:
A big bear by nature, Dubu is generally pretty cuddly and lethargic. He's a nice enough guy, with friendly advice to offer and a general compassion for the population around him, but mostly he's a bit of a sloth. A bear sloth. He has always had a distinctly lazy side to his nature, having been raised by almost overly loving parents that spoiled him with all the care they took of him. When he finally parted company with them, a little later in life than most lions find acceptable, he found he was not too fond of the world outside his little family den.

He wandered around for a very long time, walking slowly, never purposeful, until he began drawing nearer to these lands. He began hearing about a pride in the mountains, a reclusive set with specific ideas and, he imagined, a close knit community. Creatures that took care of one another. He soon sought out the pride and was accepted into it, though his rank was a bit of a challenge. Not the fastest of creatures, built stocky and a bit thick around the body, he did not hunt very well. He was not knowledgeable or well rounded, and he wasn't fond of learning or training to better himself. But that didn't make him dumb. He was an older lion, and the sheer amount of experience under his belt taught him enough to share with those younger than him.

So he took on the role of a Mzazi. After all, he knew all about what made good hunters, good soldiers, good historians: he just never had the drive to become any of those things himself. In theory, he probably knew enough to be pretty impressive if ever he had the need to apply it all, but he never found it. He's very kind to the cubs, in a standoffish kind of way. He's not paternal, per se, but he is protective and dedicated, a subconscious state of being he picked up from his parents. Though he can be a bit strict when he's trying to teach them, not having the patience for goofing off, he is known as a push over, and often gives them play time or snacks of meat if no one is watching. So he is well liked, and has a good report with the tarajali he's cared for.
Supporter of:
Zaliwa'ya Mwamba: it's easier, and at least he knows him. Dubu has the potential to really let himself out and prove he's not just a lazy, pink mess of fur and cuteness. And he'd actually be exhilarated by the chance. Of course, he can be swayed, but only for the good of his home.
Mzazi (he's a Manny!)

And I have cub from a family that wasn't posted in the growings thread, too. ^^;

Daktari

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:07 am
I was rolled at the end of May customs..

Quote:
Name: Sokota
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion (New Lines)
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: -
Description: See reference image!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Xx ]
Are you an SoA newbie? No
How many times have you tried for this concept? 0

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:41 pm
CuterThanYou gave me this from the flatsale~

SoA's Name: Mi-me
Owner's Name: Ameh
Picture: fs pic (wd, 4)
Name of Parents: -

uncert also would be loved, please!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:18 pm
- From A'M Contest :3

iGotGreen
Name: Leander 'lion of a man'
Stage:: Adult.
Species: Cheetah.
Parents: Deceased.
Offspring: None.
Description: Deep brown fur, ring around the neck in a lighter tone of brown almost sandy, rings around the eyes in the sandy brown as well and the tip of the tail in a sandy brown brown. The eyes i want a light green and nose black.
Reference Image(s): Cheetah! - Except not on cheetah lines XD [Polette has done the coloring a template, lines aren't hers though.(8]
Personality: Leander was not born a quiet guy, rather made a quiet guy. His parents named him based on the colors tones of his fur. He was also treated differently. His first sound made was a yowl. The pain of that memory is often left to himself and overlooked. It is what made him who he is. Quiet, violent to himself but, a good follower. He asks no questions and won't strike back. He won't even defend someone close to him at times. He appears and often is selfish. Living to protect himself and himself only. He can be easily convinced through torture to protect another. He doesn't have a care enough to do it on his own.
Supporter of: He doesn't have much of a say in things so has no real opinion but, if he were forced on the spot to pick which heir he'd choose the current, either way he'd be treated as poorly.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:01 am
From the A'M contest <3
Feanaro
Name: Ukungu
Species: Lion (Old lines)
Parents:-
Offspring:-
Description: See ref :B They both have one grey eye and one green eye.
Reference Image(s): [x]
Personality: Ever since the twins were born, there was a competitive streak in both of them, to do better than the other. They always vied with each other; at first, in things as silly as staring contests, which would eat the fastest, who could roar the loudest, and such. As they grew up, they began to tire of their childish contests, and decided to look for a pride life together, where they could then prove whose skills were the best. The both of them are stubborn, and refuse to admit defeat to each other, often ending up in a quarrel.

Despite the fierce competitiveness of the two, the siblings are in fact, rather close and have great trust in each other, albeit the sarcastic tone they usually communicate in. To them, it is a fair competition, and they will not stoop to any unscrupulous means to defeat each other.

Though Ukungo is the youngest, she is the cleverer one, preferring to observe before making her conclusions. She is analytical and quick-witted, often pointing out the mistakes of her brother's impulsive actions.

Supporter of: As of their joining, the twins are rather loyal to Zaliwa, respectful of his authority and strength. Time will tell if they decide to support Orod, they will observe the two and decide on who they think is more worthy to be the mtawala.

Melodine Cantus
Name: Kunge
Species: Lion (Old lines)
Parents:-
Offspring:-
Description: See ref :B They both have one grey eye and one green eye.
Reference Image(s): [x]
Personality: Ever since the twins were born, there was a competitive streak in both of them, to do better than the other. They always vied with each other; at first, in things as silly as staring contests, which would eat the fastest, who could roar the loudest, and such. As they grew up, they began to tire of their childish contests, and decided to look for a pride life together, where they could then prove whose skills were the best. The both of them are stubborn, and refuse to admit defeat to each other, often ending up in a quarrel.

Despite the fierce competitiveness of the two, the siblings are in fact, rather close and have great trust in each other, albeit the sarcastic tone they usually communicate in. To them, it is a fair competition, and they will not stoop to any unscrupulous means to defeat each other.

Kunge is not only the larger one physically, but is also the older of the two. He is straightforward and often jumps to conclusions without a second thought. Kunge often acts on his instincts rather than think things through, preferring to face the problem head on.

Supporter of: As of their joining, the twins are rather loyal to Zaliwa, respectful of his authority and strength. Time will tell if they decide to support Orod, they will observe the two and decide on who they think is more worthy to be the mtawala.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:04 pm
SoA's Name: Ekevu
Owner's Name: Cajanic
Picture: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Cajanic/pets/SoA/Full size/hottiewilddogdude.png
Status in Pride/Pack/Clan: Rogue
Name of Parents: (Male) x (Female)
Name of Offspring: (Separate different litters with semicolons, please.)

Owner's Name: Cajanic
Familiar Name: Vuvi
Familiar Gender: Female
Familiar Picture: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Cajanic/pets/SoA/Full size/cajanic.png

(done by Saf)  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:15 pm
I have Jeneral from the A'M contest, bby. <3

tuesdayscat
Name: Jenerel'nyeta (The Boastful General)
Parents: Unknown
Offspring: None
Description: I've been trying to figure out how I want him to look for DAAAAAYS and I have nothing. McClellan was never injured, so I don't even have any particular scars to get - I was going to maybe like... put SYMBOL MARKINGS or something cool where he was injured but... yeah.

So... The reference is just a bunch of colors I like. You can use them to throw together whatever, but it's pretty much a colorist choice.
Reference Image(s): colorrrrz!
Personality: Based, somewhat loosely (so maybe just inspired?), by the Union Civil War General George B. McClellan, Jeneral'nyeta encompasses many of McClellan's strength and weaknesses, some of them playing for both sides. His boastful arrogance, typically on the short slope leading to annoying, is open evidence to his unfaltering self-confidence. Though cautious, his aversion to spontaneity and rash decision-making make him dependable, if slow and resistant to change. This is not to be miscontrued with loyalty, by any means, due to his devotion to self-preservation (this is where we veer slightly from McClellan, for those that care). Cunning and observant, Jeneral may stray from a current belief or objective if it appears to threaten his well-being or his career, but is particularly agil in avoiding appearing cowardly in doing so. Basically, the S.O.B. is ambitious and yet appears to be laid back about when he achieves those goals. He's always planning for a future far, FAR ahead; uhm... I'm bad at analogies, but think of him like a river. He has a goal that he will run to, and if an obstacle gets in his way he will respond to it, he just may be slow going about it. :'D

It could also be noted that Jeneral is slightly smaller than a normal male lion, which has led to a bit of a Napolean complex. He is not, in any way, defficient in his job performance. His strength is exemplary, but it is his intelligence and aptitude for planning, no matter the battlefield, that makes him a good candidate for the position that he covets, the gumu.
Supporter of: Jeneral would support whoever would best serve his purpose of eventually leading the Ushujaa. Jeneral sees himself as a leader of warriors and is not above participating in a coup to put himself in such a position where he feels he best serves his leaders. Whoever gives him the position - the goal at his heart of hearts! ;D -, however, he would be loyal to until his final breath.

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff