Submit

FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME
Captain

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:47 am
in order to avoid confusion while i am deleting inactive members based on lack of recient posts. i ask for all new members to post here as soon as you join. sorry for any inconvinience while i am doing this mayjor cleanup of the guild. ~FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:32 am
FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME
in order to avoid confusion while i am deleting inactive members based on lack of recient posts. i ask for all new members to post here as soon as you join. sorry for any inconvinience while i am doing this mayjor cleanup of the guild. ~FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME

I am not really a new member, but I thought I should post here to let you know that I saw your post on the Guild's main page smile  

Marie aka Rogue

Alice the 6th

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:04 pm
Konichiwaaaa!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:59 pm
Hello~
I love Japanese culture so...I joined to learn more about Japan, it's cultures and possibly how to speak Japanese~  

Doi Ching

SchreiRetteMich

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 am
Hi, my name is Jodee,
I study Japanese on my own and in a evening course.
I often am traveling so I tend to use my laptop,
but because I'm not now I can't write in Japanese.
Thankyou for accepting me and I hope to make friends.
If I'm not on I am working but feel free to PM me and I'll
get back to you ^^.
I can't get lots of photos of Japan if you would like.
Nice to meet you all.
Farewell.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:19 pm
hello everyone ^_^ I am Jalisa. I am a Chicagoan. I am...surprised that the domo is no longer and emote gonk  

SnoopyKorisan

Sparoe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 pm
hello smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:10 am
Hello, my name is Yona7 (Leah). I a 19 and joined this guild as i am learning everything i can about Japanese. I hope that i can learn alot and share my knowledge with you all><  

Yona Kazumi

SmeXiee_McMuffin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:15 am
harro! Watashi namae wa arukushisu!

Yea Im Lexie, I joined recently ^^
But Im also teaching japanese so check out my forum in my signiture! yay!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:51 am
Hi guys! *waves*

Well, I've been studying Japanese for a while now (getting close to a year now I think) but my ability is much lower than many people here. So I will probably contribute less than I should, but I do check the guild every day and read other people's posts so I can learn from them.

About me: I'm 21, have a 2 year old son, a pet skunk, a couple lizards, and a turtle. I am vegetarian. I like rock/punk/ska music. And one tiny little Lady Gaga song...only one, please forget I told you that. O.o

Murasaki Kami

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Chisein

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:24 pm
I'm new here and I would like to become a crew member in the "Japanese Language" Forum. If that's possible! 3nodding I know a good amount of Japanese and I have posted a lesson plan and have helped members on the forum. If you would like to learn Japanese please visit the Japanese language forum and view my Lessons! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

*waves* my name is rayne. and i like to draw anime. listen to loads of music and read and watch manga. inuyasha is my favorite. it was the first anime i have seen that wasnt in english. i am baout to go eat dinner. take care

User Image

0range_rayne

Original Bloodsucker

Solace Knight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:42 pm
hey. You can call me Leon. most of the japanese i've learned has been through anime and googling translations. i hope to learn a lot more. (right now im hoping mainly conversational, not sure how well id do with 3 different writing styles xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:55 pm
HELLO!! 4laugh i just joined and i feel great and umm ive always wanted to learn japanese because im gonna go to japan soon !!! xd oh yeah my names michelle by the way  

nakistarr_96

Current_User

5,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:45 pm
Hello! I'n new here I know some basic japanese but I really need to practice :S  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff