27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
No!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Sepiroth will steal Christmas!
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Sepiroth will be lured under miseltoe by Kanna Moto!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:01 pm
Zaber Blade
Yes, it does sound retarded. But here's my take. We never see if they have anything like Christmas or any of the other holidays that occur around this time of year; in the world of FFVII. It's totally open ended, so there are countless scenarios that could come up, most of them rofl . So why not?

You can use your registered RP characters as you please in this RP.

You can use any setting you wish. This begins in Midgar, but you can go to any location you wish by stating so within <>. Just be careful, someone in Midgar can't have a non-phone conversation with someone in Midgar or Wutai.

Anything goes, you can play off of traditional stories or create your own "FFVII Christmas".

Enjoy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:01 pm
Zaber Blade
((The first post))
<>

Zaber trudged through the mud that resulted from the melting of the last snowfall. The air was cold, and seemed even colder to Zaber because he was so used to being warm. It was the first witner that he hadn't spent in a coma, and the first since he gained his curse. To think he used to like this time of year. A time for gatherings, for being a family... that's why he was headed to Kalm. Even if his family was still dead, he still felt the need to be with him. Zaber shot a fire ball at the small monster that was approching him. To think he once had to be protected from these weak little creatures...

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:02 pm
Ermak Lorde
((I'll join yours if you join mine! ^.~ ))

Vaizel glided disjointedly through the bitter air, there was no one for him to return to in this supposedly joyous season. As a result he prowled ceaselessly for trouble, anything to divert his attention. Vai could not stand people who wallowed in their own self-misery and problems especially if it was himself. As he flew, trying to ignore the biting wind and the ice building up between the metal slates and joints. Vai might have continued on with only his thoughts to keep him company had not a sudden light caught his eye, as a fireball blossomed far below him. trouble? He wondered and closed his stiffening wings to dive towards the spot far below...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:04 pm
furry1337otaku

Giggling, Sabel dodged a snowball, as another one collided with her skull. "Gotcha neechan!" The little girl taunted the descendent. "I'll get you for that one! You and that little dog of yours too!" She laughed back, throwing her own pitches at the child and the not-so-little St Bernard at her side. The bear-like canine barked his jovial agreement. Kuroi trilled his own happiness fluttering his glossy raven feathers. Sabel enjoyed having freetime away from the other descendants, they still resented her tendancy to disobey direct orders in the name of Mother. Many were beginning to suspect the early clone to be more than a little demented.

Suddenly, the girl jumped up out of her snow trench and charged for her mock-opponant gleefully, chased by the jubilant St Bernard. Soon the child followed in wake of the dog, whose massive frame plowed easily through the deep snow. Covered by a hyperactive seven year old and enthusiastically drooling dog, Even the usually snappish Black Chocobo joined the frenzy, crooning and nuzzling its rider, the child and the dog equally. The happy moment was savagely interrupted by a suddenly slammed open door and the cocking of a shotgun. "YOU! Get away from our Connie, you freak!" Bellowed the old man. The dog looked up in confusion and whined. "Shaddup Kuma," the man yelled at the dog "And Connie get the 'ell away from that girl, she ain't yer sister, never was!"

"B-but grandpa..." "GIT!" Connie looked up at Sabel apologetically with large brown eyes and backed away as Sabel darted for Kuroi. At that same moment the shot boomed out, throwing up a spray of snow where she had moments before been sitting. Kuroi was off at his fastest gait almost as quickly as Sabel settled in position. She leaned foward to stay astride the bird, clutching her bleeding shoulder with her left hand. The descendant paled further as she noted the intense spurting of blood. "Crap." She growled to herself. "The old man really meant to kill me this time." A safe distance from the town she dismounted the chocobo and then used "White Wind" upon herself and Kuroi, who'd been injured as well by the gunshot, though not as seriously as his rider, who was now beginning to see spots and sway on her feet. "The bleedin isn't slowing..." she muttered quietly as the ground rushed towards her. A mass of black feathers appeared before her face as Kuroi cusioned her fall, picking her up by the back of her shirt with his beak and doing his best to secure her over his back before heading towards the nearest humans it could find. In this case Vai and Zaber.

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:05 pm
Zaber Blade
Zaber rolled to the side, thinking he'd just encountered a flying monster. He then realized it was actually another person. The man pulled up at the last second and landed on his feet. He stared at the man, with his mechanical wings. "Hello." He then recognized the man from 7th Heaven. "Your part of Avalanche aren't you?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:05 pm
Ermak Lorde
((That and I need some more Avalanche peoplisms in my RP goof off, it wouldn't hurt in the Midgar Municiple water supply either.))

Vaizel arrowed in, the considerable weight of the steel augmentations helped him drop with less resistance through the air. flipping upright at the last moment he tucked his single still flesh leg under him as he landed in an explosion of white, his metal talon recieved most of the impact, but the snow proved less than solid and the weight of his wings dragged him down further until he was sprawled on his back. The disrupted snow did not hesitate to resettle on his prone body and it was with some irritation that he was dragging himself out of a pile when Zaber addressed him. "In a manner of speaking I am part of Avalanche. At the moment I consider myself allied with them, yes." Finally managing to free his wings Vai stood, noting with some discomfort that his mechanical leg was slowly sinking into the snow. This conversation had better be made a quick one, Vai decided. "Did you need assistance?" Vai queeried, "I noticed your fireball spell and came to hel...." At that moment Vai noticed the thumping footfalls of a Chocobo, and whirling spoted a black one racing through the snow at breakneck speed to their position. Vai glanced down at his now thoroughly entreanched foot and realized there was no way he could manuever out of the path of the creature. With an audible cracking of ice he drew his wings before him and Zaber like a sheild trying to ignore the snow which powerdered down relentlessly from those limbs. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He shouted over the wind, after noting the saddle and what seemed to be a rider on the beast.

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:07 pm
furry1337otaku

"Warrrk! Wark! Warkwark wark wark wark wark wark!' The chocobo had halted a few feet from Vaiel, loudy displaying it's own agitation, fluttering it's wings and doing its best to motion the others towards his rider. Atthis point the two men might notice the trail of red marring the chocobo's side and splattered along it's path. While knowing that he needed humans to help his rider, he was frightned by thier behaivior towards him, and he wasn't sure what to make of the strange metal-augmented human.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:08 pm
Valens12
Vincent stood in the middle of the 7Th Heaven bar looking around. He just got done hanging lights. He thought he looked pretty stupid in this hat he just bought but he was looking forward to everyone comeing back to the bar if even just to say hi or something...
"I cant belive i havent seen anyone today or in the weeks back."
He sighed and looked around once more at the empty bar and stood thinking about his friends and how he missed them
"Well i still have some stuff to do..."
He let that hang in the air as he set off to put up some more decerations

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:10 pm
Zaber Blade
"It looks like she's injured pretty bad, but it looks like just a gunshot wound. I can probably heal it." He held his hands forward, but then hesitated. "I've never actually tried this on anyone besides me. I was going to melt the bullet out, but that would do more harm than good if it didn't work. The only chance we really have is to get her to a doctor, in Midgar perhaps. I don't trust the doctors in Kalm. What do you think?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:01 pm
Valens12
Vincent looks around at the bar and smiles woundering what the other would think when they came back from where ever they were
"I wounder where they are?"
He looks around happy with himself...he hoped the rest of them would be happy

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:02 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel watched as the Chocobo ran up, at his first glimpse of the red splatters his eyes widened in alarm, but he permitted Zaber to approach the beast first. Most creatures were rather uneasy around Vai, humans included. When Zaber examined the girl and exposed her to Vaizel's veiw the cyborg froze, he didn't seem to hear anything Zaber said for several moments as he stared in shock and horror at the face before him. "...It can't be her....." He whispered aloud to himself, and finally shook himself out of his reverie, "in Kalm?" He asked catching only the last few words of Zaber's question, "Midgar then I suppose,..." He had trouble tearing his eyes from the girl's face, It couldn't be her, She was dead!, Thoroughly shaken he turned his gaze to his feet and focused on yanking his embedded metal limb from the snow. "Lets take her to Midgar,...Do you think you can lead her Chocobo? I can take her there pretty quickly if I fly...." It really wasn't what Vai wanted to do, he was terrified of what he might find if he took a closer look at the young woman, but she needed help, and Vaizel wasn't about to let his delusions cause an innocent to die.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:03 pm
furry1337otaku
OOC: This is a flashback, in real time, Sabel is doing nothing more than bleeding and maybe an occasional twitch or moan.

The world was cold, the ground hard and rocky. Strangely hazel, once brown eyes, slowly opened blearily taking in the world. The first thing she saw was a small metal plating at groundlevel, where she lay. The tag read 54B31, to the newly awakened very weak and frail girl it appeared to be normal letters. "Sabel? What's that?" She twitched, curling into the fetal position a swarm of unfamiliar memories and voices pounded in her head. It was about then that she realized she had no memories of her own. "Who...who am I?"

She awoke again when a yellow beaked black feathered head nosed her. It had likely once been a tame Chocbo, released by its breeders in lieu of a newer better chocobo. Obviously, it desired human company now, after wandering the wilds long enough to become nearly so gaunt as the emaciated figure it nuzzled. "Kuroi hana...." The phrase was one from...somewhere...she couldn't remember... "I'll call you Kuroi." She stated in her quiet parched voice forcing herself up off of the ground.

The scrawny and emaciated pair wandered aimlessly both well on their way to dying when they collapsed in defeat just in sight of the small human habitation. A small girl from the villiage found them and with joy eclaimed. "Neechan! You're back! I knew you'd come back!" The girl's enormous dog barked happily, picking up on his master's glee. "Youre...hurt...Oh, neechan what happened?! C'mon Kuma, we need to take her home, I'm sure Grandma and Grampa would be glad to see her again." The dog barked once and then started to pull the fallen girl behind his massive frame. The chocobo wobbled after.

"You aren't our granddaughter. You never were, we only allowed you to stay because we didn't want the girl to suffer any more than she had to after the rest of her family was killed in that crash three years ago. But we aren't going to kep you here any longer now that you've got that deadly sickness, we don't want you spreading that infecion to our little Connie. Never come back and take that ornery bird with you! We never want to see you again!" With such bitterness in her heart she left, and by that night even the pain of her Geostigma was nothing to the pain she felt inside. She'd thought she'd found family, her identity, but was once again nothing more than an outsider. A voice called to her during another of her Geostigm seizures, more clear than ever she could hear the call. It spoke to her of true belonging and family. She followed it, and her Geostigma began to dwindle away as her features began to alter. Frightened she purchased hair dye and contact eye lenses to hide it, she wanted to cling to the bit of identity she had assumed spending time with the small girl with the huge dog.

OOC: I was going to do each of these memories in a separate post but I didn't feel like rewriting them all. Besides i think tehy'll get to Midgar soon enough. Poor Vincent, instead of a happy party the other's are going to drag in a half dead descendant.

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:04 pm
Zaber Blade
Zaber nodded. "Take her to the Midgar hospital, I know it's Shinra controlled, but ask for Aumedeus. He's a good man, he'll be able to save her." I'll catch up with the Chocobo. He took the reigns of the Chocobo, which bucked and startled in alarm with the new rider. "Clam down big guy... I'm not gonna hurt you... were just going to get you and your friend here help..." He stared into the Chocobo's eyes for a breif time, and the chocobo settled. Zaber gently tapped it's sides and it took off towards Midgar. Vaizel, carrying the girl, flew up next to him. "The odd part is I've only ridden a Chocobo once. I hope I can keep him under control." He tried to speed up as Vaizel flew to a higher altitude and started to fly faster. The chocobo sped up to a dash, trying to keep in sight of it's owner.

Zaber Blade
Zaber arrived in Midgar with the chocobo quite a bit later. He might have had to leave the Chocobo behind when the snow had begun to kick up, but he cast fire spells in a shell around them to keep the snow out. He guided the Chocobo up to 7th Heaven and tied it to a fence post, then walked a short distance to Midgar hospital, where Vaizel was sitting in the one ward left that wasn't reserved for Geostigma cases. He suspected Vaizel had gotten there about three hours before him, as he was dry from being indoors. "So, how is she?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:05 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel took up the girl in his arms almost instantaniously to Zaber's agreement to their plan, using his powerful mechanically enhanced leg he launched himself into the air, the snow made leverage more difficult, and it actually took him a little longer to gain altitude because of that. He watched Zaber for a few moments, to make certain the man was able to control the unruelly steed and follow Vai, once certain this was the case Vai turned his attention to increasing his speed. The young girl he held was deathly pale, and her breathing was shallow. Noting the harsh biting winds that buffetted the both of them at these High altitudes, Vai feared he was killing her himself. Wracking his brain for a solution he could think of only one. In mid-flight he shifted his position, clutching the girl with one arm while he undid the clasps on his coat and vest with the other. He then wrappped the young lady under both of his layers of clothing, and as many of her own as he could manage, careful to protect her face. He hissed as the freezing winds sliced at his poorly protected torsoe, but if the young woman was kept warmer she might just survive!

When he finally arrived at the Midgar Hospital, his wings had frozen into an extended postion, and his metal talon leg no longer seemed capable of opening the toes, so encrusted with ice was it. With an odd slippery limping gait he manuevered himself carefully into the building. Ignoring his own shivering, and the intensly painful icy stabbing pain that raced down his limbs where chilled metal twisted under the muscle and around the bone. His only concern was for the young woman. "I am looking for one Aumedues!" He snarled, noting the annerved nurses and personel. When no one answered his first summons he gently removed the girl from his own grasp, and stumbling over to an empty bed lay her carefully upon it. "She needs help! Now!!!" He ordered, this brought a flurry of movement as various people rushed to get help for the obviously critical young girl. None of them would approach until Vai moved away, but this did not surprise him much. Collapsing to the floor in a corner he focused on moving his various stiff and frozen limbs, first the flesh ones, and slowly working his way to the ice-crusted metal ones. He had finally reaquired movement in the various joints in his leg and wings when Zaber entered. "I'm not sure,..." He said with a wry smile, "These people aren't exactly comfortable chatting with a sub-human," He didn't seem upset so much as resigned to this circumstance.

((I'm going to let Sabel detail her own condition I think, and Zaber can tell us who Aumedeus is. wink ))

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:06 pm
Zaber Blade
"Well, I figured Aumedeus would be used to it, since he had a man with giant black wings in a coma under his care for the past two years." He paused and nodded to the doctor, Aumedeus, who had been monitoring Sabel's vitals. "I should have been dead, and they wanted to take me off the life support, but Aumedeus took over and it's because of him that I'm still here." He paused and sat silently for a moment, his eyes closed. "The chocobo's tied up at 7th Heaven. It'll be OK until someone takes it inside. I'm not offical Avalanche yet, but I'm sure someone will take it inside."

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff