Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scars of Oblivion

Back to Guilds

A guild for literate roleplayers that love Oblivion. 

Tags: oblivion, roleplay, literate, elder, scrolls 

Reply The Scars of Oblivion
The Three Kings Inn (OOC Chatroom and Hangout) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Confused Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 pm
thepoisonedmuffin

Thalia has no qualms on putting the smack down! Smack down is actually her middle name! And funny times does sound like a lot of fun unless you want to go after that wizard. If you do, Coraline does have a vendetta against him as well though due to her most recent quest has been hesitant on doing any quests, if you read like the last post (though it is like a short story) you'll understand why.

It is about time Bareok is put in his place, though I have no idea how he'll handle it. Yeah, I kind of like the idea of trying to make Bareok work with a person like Thalia. Might make them grow as people. Or just grow crazy (crazier, in Bareok's case).

Do you have a quest in mind? Maybe something that moves your new character's storyline further? Or should we do a straight-forward, clear-out-a-bandit-nest quest? Or maybe a cavern of cultists of one of the more wicked daedra?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:14 am
Confused Insanity

It is about time Bareok is put in his place, though I have no idea how he'll handle it. Yeah, I kind of like the idea of trying to make Bareok work with a person like Thalia. Might make them grow as people. Or just grow crazy (crazier, in Bareok's case).

Do you have a quest in mind? Maybe something that moves your new character's storyline further? Or should we do a straight-forward, clear-out-a-bandit-nest quest? Or maybe a cavern of cultists of one of the more wicked daedra?

Anything that involves like doing upright and upholding the law is character driven in my case. Nothing particular unless you want to do something.  

thepoisonedmuffin
Vice Captain

Confused Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:52 pm
thepoisonedmuffin

Anything that involves like doing upright and upholding the law is character driven in my case. Nothing particular unless you want to do something.

Okay, how about this:
The fighter's guild gets a commission from the Count of Bravil to take down a den of poachers, believed to be holed up in Charcoal Cave. It's supposed to be a quick-and-simple affair, and needs only one or two fighters. When our characters get there, they find out that it's on a slightly larger scale than anticipated. The poachers are an up-and-coming cult of Hircine looking to increase the presence of their Daedric Prince. Thalia and Bareok have to take down their leader, who, unsurprisingly, is a werewolf. (don't worry, I'm not looking to get my character turned. That would be awkward, considering the plans I have for him)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 pm
Confused Insanity

Okay, how about this:
The fighter's guild gets a commission from the Count of Bravil to take down a den of poachers, believed to be holed up in Charcoal Cave. It's supposed to be a quick-and-simple affair, and needs only one or two fighters. When our characters get there, they find out that it's on a slightly larger scale than anticipated. The poachers are an up-and-coming cult of Hircine looking to increase the presence of their Daedric Prince. Thalia and Bareok have to take down their leader, who, unsurprisingly, is a werewolf. (don't worry, I'm not looking to get my character turned. That would be awkward, considering the plans I have for him)

Seems good enough. Taking down cultist in the name of the nine does seem like something a paladin would do!  

thepoisonedmuffin
Vice Captain

Confused Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:22 pm
thepoisonedmuffin

Seems good enough. Taking down cultist in the name of the nine does seem like something a paladin would do!

Alright. I guess I'll set up the quest and you can finish your character. I'll probably be able to finish preparing the quest later today.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:17 pm
Confused Insanity
thepoisonedmuffin

Alright. I guess I'll set up the quest and you can finish your character. I'll probably be able to finish preparing the quest later today.

Awesome. l just finished my character's sheet. l got the majority part (being stats and all that jazz) of it accepted before Jaydin went on her hiatus; all l needed to do was he backstory which l already had planned out but was too lazy to put it down and the one time l did l didn't like how it turned out. Though l'm more so accepting this revised version.  

thepoisonedmuffin
Vice Captain

Confused Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 pm
thepoisonedmuffin

Awesome. l just finished my character's sheet. l got the majority part (being stats and all that jazz) of it accepted before Jaydin went on her hiatus; all l needed to do was he backstory which l already had planned out but was too lazy to put it down and the one time l did l didn't like how it turned out. Though l'm more so accepting this revised version.

Cool. I'm working on the quest information right now. Do you have any suggestions for loot? Any special requests? Or should we let that TBD and figure it out in the end?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 pm
Confused Insanity

Cool. I'm working on the quest information right now. Do you have any suggestions for loot? Any special requests? Or should we let that TBD and figure it out in the end?

Cool sword? Or maybe something to improve her stuff? Nothing too OP though.  

thepoisonedmuffin
Vice Captain

thepoisonedmuffin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:59 pm
Also posted my character. Don't have cool pictures yet but l'm working on that! But the basic stuff is completed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 pm
thepoisonedmuffin

Cool sword? Or maybe something to improve her stuff? Nothing too OP though.

Okay, I'll do some research and figure something out. If you have any ideas, let me know. The quest is all posted and ready to go. We can adjourn to the quest's OOC chat now.
Also, I can write my opening post after I shower.

Confused Insanity

thepoisonedmuffin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 pm
Confused Insanity

Okay, I'll do some research and figure something out. If you have any ideas, let me know. The quest is all posted and ready to go. We can adjourn to the quest's OOC chat now.
Also, I can write my opening post after I shower.

Then we shall convene there!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:58 am
Alright so l actually haven't played Skyrim in about six months easy. Tonight l decided ''Would be fun to run around and gank things as Coraline for a bit.'' l start up the game, and there is a long updated and what not (let that download while l watch random youtube videos/eddie murphy stand up) and when it finished l go to start playing Coraline. Game crashes. ''Oh, well l did just get a new armor mod, let's turn that off see if that fixes it.'' Nope. After trying for over three hours trying to just start her game without crashing with no avail. Luckily l took her save file and saved it on a USB but l will probably have to delete all my mods and reinstall them all while doing the same for Skyrim if l want to play her again. This is going to be a long day off...  

thepoisonedmuffin
Vice Captain

Confused Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:41 pm
Eh, that sucks. I regret not getting Skyrim for the computer because of all the wonderful mods out there. But they do tend to mess with a save file whenever Bethesda wants to update anything.
I just recently started a new Skyrim game with Selene. She's my first 100% magicka character in any of the Elder Scrolls games. I feel so overpowered... right up until I get one-shot by a snowy sabre cat.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:36 am
Confused Insanity
Eh, that sucks. I regret not getting Skyrim for the computer because of all the wonderful mods out there. But they do tend to mess with a save file whenever Bethesda wants to update anything.
I just recently started a new Skyrim game with Selene. She's my first 100% magicka character in any of the Elder Scrolls games. I feel so overpowered... right up until I get one-shot by a snowy sabre cat.

Yeah l'm just like broken now. l want to fix it but also too lazy (and busy).

And Coraline is always my 100% magicka character throughout my first playthrough. That is until l reach the point where l feel broken (or kinda bored) and decided to use one handed weapons or bows. Though l am glad you are enjoying it. l did for a while.

Snowy Sabre Cats.... yeah they're just hell...  

thepoisonedmuffin
Vice Captain

Jaydine
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:11 pm
thepoisonedmuffin

Snowy Sabre Cats.... yeah they're just hell...

Unless you are my Huntress Lady Kara Rahl who is a master of the bow and then bam! Two arrows and that kitty cat makes for a nice warm rug by the hearth wink

What is up!????

The Scars of Oblivion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces